Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (15036 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Dannyset(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Heart attack to JonaThieves goons.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Mouth has changed.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Skako(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Shey na him vote go carry my awaiting president enter

this guy na wash
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Abok1:

Not again.

It is when the government is bereft of ideas that it resorts to propagandas and half-truths to sell a bad product. They deceive the unsuspecting populace with a disguised knismesis aimed at distracting them from asking salient questions about the state of the Nation, which at this time is in shambles. Blinded by their lust for pandering to their gluttonous appetite, they would rather make gambrinous statements, and the party they represent doesn't find their barefaced lies out of place considering the antecedents of the present crop of politicians as a group of ventripotent individuals with preference for tergiversation at the slightest opportunity. Seems like the only thing they are good at is in looting the treasury and handing out crumbs to the TANoids, who in turn shout till their voices become hoarse with nothing to show.

How did we get to this point, at first it looks hilarious but then on closer inspection its not funny any longer, because I am quite taken aback by the galimaufry body language of GEJ, which is quite embarrassing, to say the least.

Okay
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by easyflow: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by alaoeri: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Breeze don blow we na don see fowl yansh lol, no hiding place for TANoids & their propaganda.
CHANGE IS ALL WE WANT.
GMB 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by mu2sa2: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Seun now you know you granted interview to a pdp agent.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by anytexy: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
well, from what I read up there, I understand you don't support both. I am in the same page with you. GEJ and Bihari are not the best material Nigeria needs now. fashola, Oshomole or Ribadu would have been better option we need REAL change.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Vote wisely DON'T let anyone confuse you on your own
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by allanphash7(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Bajinatu meje fun seun

inolamidevoice
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by pauldehero(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
niegria is blessed with talents.. With this
song.. There is hope for our music
industry, lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Uju7(f): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Anyone but GEJ is good enough
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by obailala(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2015
This is really sad! cry

It is with deep pain and despair that millions of Nigerians (esp from the south) are presently rooting for a Buhari. How did we get to this depressing crossroad?... Jonathan, How could you do this to us?... How did we get to this point as a nation where a Buhari is now seen as the best candidate?.. cry

Jonathan has totally failed Nigerians (esp southerners) and wasted the overflowing goodwill and heavenly anointing which he enjoyed in 2010/2011. May God bless us with better days ahead, even as uncle Jona returns (with his loot) to Otuoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerian journalists are a DISGRACE. LMFAO at the way Seun Kuti abused that reporter. I'm going to tweet him to ask if he heard grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by reborn1: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

[size=18pt]What an old man can see while seated a young man can not see standing, Great towns grow with peace but not by killing and intimidation.
[/size]

[/s]

Senseless as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2015
'"Jonathan for his INCOMPETENCE and Buhari for personal reasons"

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by pring: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2015
A line got me thinking, '' the fact that Buhari looks good or better is a Big shame n indictment on jonathan...''

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by philips70(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
siraj1402:
PDP and propaganda can never be separated.Let them contunu and remember say diaris ogu ooo.

Siamese Twins. It's only lies that have attempted to separate the love PDP have for propaganda. It's a Threeesome thing I guess.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by 1stola: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
THANK GOD HE ADMITTED THAT J0NADAFT IS INCOMPETENT.

GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by marwankutigi: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
politics is nt a game of do or die affair but in dis 2015 we are ready for anytin dt is superio to death, here in north we are tired of Gej administration it is of no favour to us evn if its tb joshua dt is contesting wit gej i wl gv my vote to tb am gven my vote for buhari bcox i wanna gve change a chamce
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
even fela if he were to b alive today he would cast his vote for Buhari...!!! we want CHANGE ooooooooooooooooooo9oooooooooooooooooooi is it too much to ask ??

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by AJOT99(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm...Am back!

Kudos to haters!
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

VOTE GOODLUCK Jonathan.

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Afrobeat musician Seun Kuti took to his Facebook page this morning to deny saying in an interview with Tribune that folks shouldn't vote for Gen. Buhari. Seun even called out the reporter he had the interview with. Continue to see what Seun allegedly said..

From Sunday Tribune January 11th, Seun Kuti was quoted as saying...
“I will only urge Nigerians, especially her youths, to come out enmasse to elect the ruler of their choice so that Nigeria’s democracy will continue to grow. As for me though, I will never vote for Buhari because of what he did to my father. It is a personal grouse. Buhari denied me the chance of seeing my father in the early stage of my life. He arrested and detained Fela in Kirikiri for the same number of years I was growing up without a father, and even did not allow his family members to see him on a daily basis. He eventually jailed my father and I will always remember that. He jailed my innocent father on currency trafficking, but he is claiming to be a saint now. Truth is that I have no reason to give my vote to any of the two contestants, but more especially Buhari because of the eternal emotional damage he caused the Kuti family, especially me"

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/seun-kuti-denies-vowing-never-to-vote.html?m=1

See the post as attached
Where in the Bolded did the Journalist say that Seun Kuti told Nigerians not to vote for Buhari? The Newspaper said Seun Kuti says he will not vote Buhari and Seun didn't even deny that so I wonder what is Seun's wahala. Or could it be that he lacks comprehension of what the newspaper published? grin

Even LindaIkeji also lacked comprehension for her to have titled it the wrong way. As for NgeneUkwenu, I'm sure he knows that the Journalist never misquoted anybody, he's just playing along cos it will benefit his party.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by bokohalal(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
"It's an indictment on Jonathan that a man as Buhari has become the BEST.........option at this moment".

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by ogbeit: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position at Ogbe Ahiara MFB Ltd, Ogbe Ahiara;

POSITION
• Information Technology (IT) Support Officer

QUALIFICATION
National Diploma (ND)

Interested persons can apply within the bank or send their Curriculum Vitae and application to;

The Managing Director,
Ogbe Ahiara Microfinance Bank LTD
Ogbe Ahiara, Ahiazu Mbaise.

Email: admin@ogbemfb.com
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by joseph1832(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nice, very nice. I wonder the calibre of journalist we have nowadays. Twisting words to sell paper or give favour to some particular group of people?.

Atleast now we know where Seun Kuti stand!.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seun, please keep your thoughts to yourself, we are not interested! undecided undecided

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nice rebuttal from Seun....

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
thank God you said it is for your personal interest that you will not vote for him not for the sake of Naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov / 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere / Buhari To Foreign Envoys: We Have Made Progress Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.