Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

No Tenure Extension For Sec’s DG Oteh! GEJ Finally Accepting Her Cluelessness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tenure Extension For Sec’s DG Oteh! GEJ Finally Accepting Her Cluelessness (3817 Views)

Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / GEJ Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Tenure Extension For Sec’s DG Oteh! GEJ Finally Accepting Her Cluelessness by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
Sorry to disappoint you but you added nothing.

I have been consistent with all the points I raised. You were the person jumping up and down looking for extraneous material to prop up your weak/false premises.

You started with an inapposite analogy comparing NBA with NSE.

Just like I said earlier, exercise circumspection as you wade into unfamiliar territory...
Point of correction, NBA is a professional association of lawyers, it is not just a pressure group though it engage itself in activism. Just like NSE, members of NBA elect their leaders from within themselve[/b]s and are only answerable to themselves, not me and not you. I am addressing this based on the nse that you attempted to rope in.
[b]Whoever becomes the head of NSE is the business of the stockbrokers just like whoever becomes NBA President is the business of NBA members and has nothing to do with the public. The SEC is mandated by law to regulate everything that has to do with the stock market
Clearly, you lack comprehension and you are one ignorant dude that refused to learn. See what you earlier posted in defense of Otteh

maestroferddi:
When you chose to sound off like a stark illiterate.

What factors determine the performance of a stock market? Are they mechanical forces or the market forces of demand and supply?

The last time I checked, there is a president of Nigerian Stock Exchange and his name is not Arunma Oteh.

Would ethnic jingoism allowed you to evaluate the state of Nigerian stock market prior to Ms Oteh's stint as SEC's DG and the state it is at her departure?

This was Ms Oteh headhunted from her bluechip/plush job in the US to come and resuscitate a moribund stock market.
Re: No Tenure Extension For Sec’s DG Oteh! GEJ Finally Accepting Her Cluelessness by maestroferddi: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Clearly, you lack comprehension and you are one ignorant dude that refused to learn. See what you earlier posted in defense of Otteh

I am struggling to see how my mentioning the President or the DG/CEO of NSE is helping your case.

Just be humble enough to concede defeat on this one so that we can move.

After all, no-one one is applying anything punitive in your attempt to be clever by a half...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Nepa Man Owns A Car (photo) / #ondodecides2016: Day 2 PDP Substantive Appeal Court Hearing / Pictures Of Over 10,000,000 Million Biafrans Stormed Ekwuluobia, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.