Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally (49579 Views)

Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today / LIVE Numerous Photos From APC'S Ekiti State Campaign Rally / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by anonimi: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
demelza:
wetin this mumu dey talk?

the kain thing wey SUPER mumu laik you nor go fit understand as you don catch am pfor Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ZionJay(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Emytexboy:
F

T

C

am going places grin
Sambisa?

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
MrCork:

....but serrriously, don't u people where suits in that Nigeria?... Why r they all dresss like farmer (no oofense) angry
Na yoruba suit and tie be that smiley!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari and APC team meet Obasanjo at his residence before rally

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will vote for d best man come feb14.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by MrCork: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
obailala:

Na yoruba suit and tie be that smiley!

...am comin to that nigeria next month....I don't want to see that traditional rubbbbish around me.. 4real angry
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Sharksblow(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
it is good to have such beautiful and intelligent people in Aso rock. Can't wait to see GMB announced.

7 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by demelza: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

the kain thing wey SUPER mumu laik you nor go fit understand as you don catch am pfor Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
LOL!
Cry me a river.
#FeBuhari grin

9 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
done with obasanjo

7 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by eaglechild: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please I implore people to gather in their thousands

Call on everyone to come out, the young and old, men and women.

And when you do, open your ears and listen, listen to the incoherent and stuttering puppet you rally behind and ask yourself if this is what you want for Nigeria?
cry

I hope some one gets the video.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
eaglechild:

Call on everyone to come out the young and old men and women.

And when you do open your ears and listen, listen to the incoherent and stuttering puppet you rally behind and ask yourself if this is what you want for Nigeria?
cry

[/s]

19 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ayoola2002(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
gabriel212:
UNFORTUNATELY OSOBA LOST OUT AT THE TIME HE SHOULD ADVANCED IS POLITICAL CAREER. IMAGINE ABSENT IN A GATHERING LIKE THIS
Don't mind him, he is local champions.

8 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by eaglechild: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]
cry cry cry cry cry

We should all be crying for Buhari.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
eaglechild:

cry cry cry cry cry

We should all be crying for Buhari.

Sorry, I know its painful. Do you want panadol?

18 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Sloan: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
eaglechild:

And when you do, open your ears and listen, listen to the incoherent and stuttering puppet you rally behind and ask yourself if this is what you want for Nigeria?
cry

Shouldn't you be selling the non achievements of your failed retardeen Jonapafuka but waiting to be disappointed by the massive crowd that will attend the rally? If Buhari who is 72 is still addressing and pulling so much crowd but a phoolish president who is 50+ even forgot he is a Zoologist, says things like if he arrests every corrupt man, who will rule the country, ordinary petty stealing, Nigerians will call corruption, he will create 10 M jobs per month or is if 2 M per months something the has never done for 6 years as president and since he was deputy governor; you know Jonathan is the perfect definition of cluelessness and phoolishness! Nigeria needs change and there is no amount of BS your ilk can do about it!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beautiful people.

18 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
With Alake of Egbaland and traditional chief......

11 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by mrmetoo1: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
This OBJ man eh!! Kai! LOL!!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jagaban Borgu....

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kororugged: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
eaglechild:

cry

I know this is a very sorrowful period in your life

Oya drink water

21 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Meanwhile, El Rufia is kicking a55 in Kaduna

#APC!

Change everywhere cool

15 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Ebora Owu!!! Offend OBJ at your own risk, the man dont forgive nor forget.
Abeg which one baba iyabo dey do? Pdp abi apc?
We don confuse ooo... yesterday in secret meeting with gej, today in public photo op with apc.. grin grin
This baba na real maradoma

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by obailala(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
MrCork:

...am comin to that nigeria next month....I don't want to see that traditional rubbbbish around me.. 4real angry
Dont worry, you will be put inside a crate... I promise you, you never see it. In fact, you will not see anything at all cheesy

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by PassingShot(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
dipo1234:

Gideon Balogun APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look
at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who
spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.It is
now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who
created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So
where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined
APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE
ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRI... (APC )
anyway, i still maintain my stand: GOODLUCK

Cry cry baby!

15 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
cool

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by MrCork: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
obailala:

Dont worry, you will be put inside a crate... I promise you, you never see it. In fact, you will not see anything at all cheesy

,....u people r use to Miskitos anyways....we don hav them in London. Anyways, what's this election about?...are u people loookin for new king? (no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by successking: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
obailala:

Has Buhari ever been a member of PDP?

Has Prof Osinbajo ever been a member of PDP?

So what is all these noise about?... Are there no present politicians in PDP who were formerly in the APC?... APC is simply riding to the top with some power borrowed from PDP.

Some of these GEJites keep saying PDP=APC and so therefore they can never vote APC but will vote PDP instead. This has to be a very silly analysis because if both are truly the same as you claim, then you can happily blindfold yourselves and vote for anyone.

Again you say APC guys are Association of Past Criminals. By your statement you have simply confirmed that PDP is the Association of Present Criminals.

Abeg make we hear word! angry

Don't let your blood boil, for elections are won not online. A vote for APC is a wasted vote!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ifeanyidavid: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look
at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who
spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.It is
now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who
created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So
where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined
APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE
ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRI... (APC )
anyway, i still maintain my stand: VOTE YOUR GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by datribune: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
gabriel212:

N too arrogant to control the Gov. forgetting the Gov is the party leader in every state.

Serves him right. Extremely arrogant & temperamental guy.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by dayo23(f): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sloan:

Shouldn't you be selling the non achievements of your failed retardeen Jonapafuka but waiting to be disappointed by the massive crowd that will attend the rally? If Buhari who is 72 is still addressing and pulling so much crowd but a phoolish president who is 50+ even forgot he is a Zoologist, says things like if he arrests every corrupt man, who will rule the country, ordinary petty stealing, Nigerians will call corruption, he will create 10 M jobs per month or is if 2 M per months something the has never done for 6 years as president and since he was deputy governor; you know Jonathan is the perfect definition of cluelessness and phoolishness! Nigeria needs change and there is no amount of BS your ilk can do about it!
Gbam!
#Buhari/Osibaba till Jonadon-pafuka goes to Baga

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by bayplus: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sometimes, some people miss the points.

I for one, will not mind Jimi Agbaje -the PDP gubernatorial aspirant in lagos state to become the next governor of lagos state, so the APC at the state level can taste the humble pie.

In the same vein, the 16yrs rule of PDP at the federal has been a pain in the neck more so, in the last six years of GEJ administration. Even if PDP will take over power in 2019, they also deserve a very big bite of the humble pie.

That way, next time they are in power, they will not take the nigerian masses for granted.

Secondly, those who say BUHARI is not the change we want. I ask them, they should show us who else in the political arena can match him. Even if the Southerners don't think he is suitable going by age, who else can garner the quantum of votes that buhari can deliver seamlessly in the north. Politics is a game of number,

We all have our past, whatever error or mistakes allegedly attributed to buhari in the past in igboland, Awolowo'passport seisure or cancellation of metro line in lagos etc will not and cannot justify any right thinking person to endorse the current madness to continue where lives are lost on hourly basis, corruption and cluelessness is hurting even our unborn children. With so much uncertainties and mismanagement in the economy, it is suicidal to desire continuity of this weak and incompetent leadership.

Yes, Buhari is no saint, just like we all rallied round Jonathan in 2011, hoping for a better future for nigeria, after these six year i honestly cannot see commensurate results to Justify his contnuity.

The best thing that can happen to nigeria is to vote out PDP and next time they will truly think of serving the people not stealing and looting at an unprecedented level like we have it now

10 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by theV0ice: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
eaglechild:

cry

Honestly, better a stutterer who is honest than an eloquent thief, corrupt and effeminate phd holder who has surrendered his presidency to his wife and 3 other women

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Photos From Preparations From Presidential Inauguration Tomorrow / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.