Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally (49569 Views)

Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today / LIVE Numerous Photos From APC'S Ekiti State Campaign Rally / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kenai: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Jona see your life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Soooo, let me get this straight...
The APC and their lapdogs have been consistent in telling us that the PDP destroyed this country with their "16 years of misrule!" but are more than happy to frolic and fraternize with the SAME man who was in charge during 8 of those 16 years of shame?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023499_ptaaaa_jpegb34d166056f6dcac638082ee7ed6c02e

Clearly, these people do not represent the "change" they preach, and are merely desperate for power at ALL cost.
They'd even dine with Satan himself just for power.
What a shame.

I spit on these hypocrites.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by santori: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
MrCork:

....but serrriously, don't u people where suits in that Nigeria?... Why r they all dresss like farmer (no oofense) angry

you be gwoat o!!!!!! why oyinbo ni dey put on jalamia. smh

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Yinkagbo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
funkiebully:
So all these buses with apc flags coming from Lagos are heading to abeokuta, Why are they importing crowd from neighbouring states.

I saw not less than 15 hiace buses heading to abeokuta from Lagos.

So 15 hiace buses can take crowd......smh

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by santori: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
funkiebully:
So all these buses with apc flags coming from Lagos are heading to abeokuta, Why are they importing crowd from neighbouring states.

I saw not less than 15 hiace buses heading to abeokuta from Lagos.

Go look the map of Nigeria, you know see say Ogun state encircled lagos. no dey talk lubbish again chuwudi!!

7 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kenai: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023500_sdsdd_jpeg6242c9e01d2d1eb627bd5d4206d5601f

Really, if I were an APC supporter, I'd actually be embarrassed at this picture.
Mr Incorruptible Saint Buhari and his posse of 'progressive' desperadoes, happily posing with Obasanjo, the same man who practiced raw corruption all through his 8 years of power, and intentionally withheld Lagos State funds just because of his petty political beef?

Wow, APC, clap for yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by theV0ice: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
bayplus:
Sometimes, some people miss the points.

I for one, will not mind Jimi Agbaje -the PDP gubernatorial aspirant in lagos state to become the next governor of lagos state, so the APC cat the state level can taste the humble pie.

In the same vein, the 16yrs rule of PDP at tge federal has been a pain in the neck more so, in the last six years of GEJ administration. Even if PDP will take over power in 2019, they also deserve a very big bite of the humble pie.

That way, next time they are in power, they will not take the nigerian masses for granted.

Secondly, those who say BUHARI is not the change we want. I ask them, they should show us who else in the political arena can match him. Even if the Southerners don't think he is suitable going by age, who else can garner the quantum of votes that buhari can deliver seamlessly in the north. Politics is a game of number,

We all have our past, whatever error or mistakes allegedly attributed to buhari in the past in igboland, Awolowo'passport seisure or cancellation of metro line in lagos etc will not and cannot justify any right thinking person to endorse the current madness to continue where lives are lost on hourly basis, corruption and cluelessness is hurting even our unborn children. With so much uncertainties and mismanagement in the economy, it is suicidal to desire continuity of this weak and incompetent leadership.

Yes, Buhari is no saint, just like we all rallied round Jonathannin 2011 hoping for a better future for nigeria, after these six year i honestly cannot see commensurate results to Justify his contnuity.

W

God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Tunjman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Even OBJ knows where the pendulum is swinging, he responds: 'I'm a card-carrying member of another party but what is paramount is Nigeria so I wish APC the best. FINAL ENDORSEMENT!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
No PVC Oh! We don waka tire for SW. I beg we must to collect am, don't give up

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:

The APC and their lapdogs have been consistent in telling us that the PDP destroyed this country with their "16 years of misrule!" but are more than happy to frolic and fraternize with the SAME man who was in charge during 8 of those 16 years of shame?

Clearly, these people do not represent the "change" they preach, and are merely desperate for power at ALL cost.
What a shame.

That is not the point.

If a former president from the ruling party failed to see the incumbent and gave audience the the opposition before their rally, that tells you that the leadership of the ruling party is showing no confidence in their candidate.

It is a huge coup for APC even if Obasanjo did not endorse the party.

#change!

13 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by santori: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
MrCork:

....traditional wot?.... Is that why they muss loook like witch doctor?... Who wears traditional in 2015 gadeeeemit?

....don't u people hav calendar in that place? ....serrrriously!
angry

inferiority complex dey worrry you. komot for road make I see

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kororugged: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:

[s]Soooo, let me get this straight...

What a shame.

I spit on these hypocrites.[/s]

Nonsense

Did you see the Imo thread yesterday? wink

Now stop crying boy...

17 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by mrmetoo1: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023499_ptaaaa_jpegb34d166056f6dcac638082ee7ed6c02e

What a shame.

Just in case you don't get or are pretending not to get it. This is a power play. Politicians do it everywhere. APC is doing it to show "look even one of the leaders of the opposition is on our side" while OBJ is doing to show that he's really displeased with GEJ. Look at whats going on right now, we're all talking about it, that's all it is. Good or bad, as long as its the main headline in a news cycle they've achieved their goal.

This has nothing to do with how Buhari will run the country after all even OBJ said he'll rather go to jail under Buhari than for Nigeria to continue with GEJ

15 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Just in case you don't get or are pretending not to get it. This is a power play. Politicians do it everywhere. APC is doing it to show "look even one of the leaders of the opposition is on our side" while OBJ is doing to show that he's really displeased with GEJ. Look at whats going on right now, we're all talking about it, that's all it is. Good or bad, as long as its the main headline in a news cycle they've achieved their goal.

This has nothing to do with how Buhari will run the country after all even OBJ said he'll rather go to jail under Buhari than for Nigeria to continue with GEJ

He gets it he is just trying to pretend.

#CHANGE

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by MrCork: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
santori:

inferiority complex dey worrry you. komot for road make I see

...hangon...is it am fault u people don't wear suit in Nigeria?.... Is it am fault u can't afford it?... Bro muss u always act like A Nigerian ?...nobody act like that here in London ( no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by IBROHIM: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oya Bisi give me broom let me sweep out the PDP witches and wizards!!! Enough of corruption!

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Great quote from Soyinka

We are helpless in the hands of a government who can't build on the gains of the past - Wole Soyinka

7 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kenai: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aigipan:

That is not the point.
If a former president from the ruling party failed to see the incumbent and gave audience the the opposition before their rally, that tells you that the leadership of the ruling party is showing no confidence in their candidate.

Quit being a pathetic hypocrite and face the stark reality in front of you.
If your party could blame the PDP for bad leadership for 16 years only to go shamelessly seek validation and endorsement from a man in charge of HALF of the period, then it is a really sad indictment on the integrity of the SAME people who claim their goal is to rid the country of "corruption".
Would you happily look yourself in the mirror and be proud that you just got endorsed by the same criminal you labelled corrupt?
What does it say about you when you dine with the same thing you wish to destroy, yet you have the nerve to come out and lie to 170 million people that you even have the slightest clue what 'Integrity' means.

You say PDP destroyed the country, but you're happy to dine with Amaechi - a man who served 14 f0cking years under PDP (8 years Speaker and 7 years governor of Rivers).
You say PDP destroyed the country, but you have their former national chairman (Audu Ogbe) as one of your BoT members?
You say PDP destroyed the country, but you romance with the same OBASANJO who oversaw the interest of the country for 8 of those 16 years?
You call yourselves progressives but YERIMA is a card-carrying member of your party? Una no dey shame?
What corruption do you now claim to fight?

Well, guess what? You've just given the PDP more ammunition against you. It doesn't take much to reveal the rotten underbelly of the APC, a party teeming with the worst hypocrites and desperadoes.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Bolade005: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
The presidential campaign bus just passed Oke-ejigbo in abeokuta heading towards MKO Abiola stadium, Kuto. Tinubu, our own Yoruba leader, the man who is making this change possible was calmly seated at the right back corner, may God keep him for us.

Change is imminent and I know for certain it's gonna happen. GEJ was here in abk yesterday but we felt nothing, no one was moved but I can tell you it's the opposite today. Abeokuta is vibrating, even the birds and the goats and dogs and even non living creatures in abk knows someone is in town. The crowd at the stadium is massive, this ain't rented crowds. These are people who truly yearn for change and they wanna be a part of it, they wanna be a part of history.

Change is here and there is nothing stopping it from happening.

SAI BUHARI.
SaiNigeria.
Febuhari2014.
Vote Buhari / Osibanjo.

17 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kenai: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kororugged:

Nonsense

Did you see the Imo thread yesterday? wink

Now stop crying boy...

My guy, I'm LAUGHING at you hypocrites and your so called "War on corruption" if you don't realize! grin
Una don shoot unaselves for the foot.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by kingthreat(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Beautiful people.

Admirable ladies. matured, classy and still pretty

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by IBROHIM: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Imagine someone that says stealing is not corruption coming to ask for another four years to use technology to fight corruption!!! Six years the computer no work and he expanded corruption!!!
How can we trust Jonathan who says he won't stay in office beyond 2015 and now so desperate to continue stealing!!! How can he shamelessly show his face to Nigerians asking for votes!!! Only enemies of Nigeria/masses will vote Jonathan!!!

14 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by aresa: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
kaycid77:

OBJ like many other Yorubas are green snakes...having two personalities...talk with two mouths, selfish and above all too greedy and insatiable.

Cry me a fcukkkkkking river.... grin

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Ttalk: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tunjman:
Even OBJ knows where the pendulum is swinging, he responds: 'I'm a card-carrying member of another party but what is paramount is Nigeria so I wish APC the best. FINAL ENDORSEMENT!

You are welcome on board the train of change
That will take us all to the promise land that we earnestly yearn for
A land of equal opportunity, where justice and rule of law will take precedence
Where corruption, insecurity and unemployment will become a thing of the past
Welcome bro, vote Change
Vote APC

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by aresa: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
kingthreat:

Admirable ladies. matured, classy and still pretty

grin

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Damnn. This woman got some nose on her..

Pinocchio ish..

7 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by soggy28(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pls i ll like to no if campaign rally in abeokuta is on rite nw
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Haqq4young(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Otuoke tinz on ma mind #GEJ. #fact

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beautiful Women.

KingEbukaBlog:
1.here is buhari in his attire

2,3 & 4 Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo with Dr Bisi Adeleye, one of Africa's foremost feminists.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by boladex1: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
soggy28:
Pls i ll like to no if campaign rally in abeokuta is on rite nw

LIVE ON CHANNEL

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by samuelson06(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
eaglechild:
Please I implore people to gather in their thousands

Call on everyone to come out, the young and old, men and women.

And when you do, open your ears and listen, listen to the incoherent and stuttering puppet you rally behind and ask yourself if this is what you want for Nigeria?
cry

I hope some one gets the video.

Cry us a river

[size=30pt] Ntorr [/size]
grin
#Change
#APC

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.