Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (52690 Views)

Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp / Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Bet her obituary will read 57 yrs old woman who died after a brief Sex.Funny tins happening everyday.Rip Sha
a brief illness beni grin
Nikapetrelli:
Bet her obituary will read 57 yrs old woman who died after a brief Sex.Funny tins happening everyday.Rip Sha
a brief illness beni
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
hmmm!
weti u read surprise u or perplex funny u
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
slap1:
The man's name should have been enough warning to the lady.
RIP
I never knew u had meaning to d name too.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:
waoooooo she enjoyed till death
grin
dat kind of enjoyment get comma ooo cheesy
dorlapoh20:
waoooooo she enjoyed till death
grin
dat kind of enjoyment get comma ooo
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
kendrick9:
Hmm,what shall it profit a woman to have a sex romp for hours and then later end up in a casket underground..
where her souls is going, is far more important than the Casket
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by goshen26: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
chai!!" @ 57?
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by taiwo09: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
AutosBay:
Maybe that was why your wife refused staying with you, I have nothing to say until after the autopsy result, he even said first round shameless man. Pls Op why did you censor his face.

are u holy?? he is just a man that did what i can do..anyone can be tempted! he had sex that average men are having and u are there criticizing him. is she your wife opiah??
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
I pray her husband forgets her corpse in the mortuary if she has any, useless married peeps everywhere . I don't know what to say about the married he goat undecided.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by plendil: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
goshen26:
chai!!" @ 57?

i wonder ooooo
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by sammyomoh(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Big problem all because of pleasure.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
buJu234:
This is why I always advised short time or day time sex with any woman that's not ur wife.. Whether babe or gf.

After sex she returns to her house and come d next day if she likes

Maybe dAt woman has on funny blood or heart disease or maybe that's how people die on time in their family or maybe just a family curse or just natural death...

But d story now is that d man killed her...
Onye aruru ana grin grin cheesy

*badoo*

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Speakdatruth: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
demelza:
At least she went out with a bang!
Not many people get a chance to go out that way. undecided
evil u grin
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Speakdatruth: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
d man don mix orijin + alomo + pelebe take finish d woman go hell
see power
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Danova(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Iamsynord:
A Yoruba adage says : the death that will kill a pervert, is in between his thighs ....
hehehehehehe....

d guy is making his #Magic wand more effective grin
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by ROZZAYY(f): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
nawa at 57 shey mama neva reach to retire abi fvck na govt work? hian
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Only one shot and she passed out. This man's one shot is equivalent to ten hot ones. All hail the man but RIP to the dead woman.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Reason why I hate 9ja. They will keep investigating until jesus comes. I pity the poor man, he might be innocent after all.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by lummylee: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
shocked shocked Na where she follow come,she follow go...dc is d end of solomon grandy...probably e tuk alomo bitters,n he fired her more than two hours...so literally d sex was eight rounds.abeg mak dem drill d guy he go tel dem how many hours the first round rili lasted....yeye man. grin
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
byvan:
I pray her husband forgets her corpse in the mortuary if she has any, useless married peeps everywhere . I don't know what to say about the married he goat undecided.
she's a widow
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
I think her death is due to other complications or something else not the marathon in bed! Autopsy will provide clues to what killed her.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:
she's a widow

Oh!! Why another woman 's husband nah angry.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
byvan:

Oh!! Why another woman 's husband nah angry.

I don't know for her o. When she for find a widower like herself and enjoy life cheesy
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:

I don't know for her o. When she for find a widower like herself and enjoy life cheesy

Lol, abeg you no go know that kind person jare. She for go for widower or Agadi ekwenka wey never marry cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by billyG(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pls let her agemate educate me,konji dey sweet 57yrs?
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by AMADU77: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=15pt]crazy [/size]old people taking [size=15pt]crazy [/size]medicine to help them having [size=15pt]crazy [/size]sex

keep it natural
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Mzgracie(f): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2015
ROZZAYY:
nawa at 57 shey mama neva reach to retire abi fvck na govt work? hian

Rozzay darling, wetin happen nah?

Wetin do your phone? I don dey ping you since.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Vince77(m): 5:57am On Jan 14, 2015
justscorch:
Teacher: okay childrennn...konji is a whatttt?
Class: a bassstarrd
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by AdorableJosh(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2015
Ibi alakori gbawa lo gba lo.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by kingjahda(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
D woman own section for hellfire to go bad wella..hmmm life after death..
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by steve308(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2015
story for the gods
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
justscorch:
Teacher: okay childrennn...konji is a whatttt?
Class: a bassstarrd
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Plus u sef... KAIIIII!!!!!!.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.