Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) (35499 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by NaLaugh: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
grocery:
Time changes yesterday

I read a book with this title when i was a kid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
yes. Have faith and you will move that mountain grin
Hehehe. I have more faith than TB Joshua. grin
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by DeeBoiyy: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Hehehe. I have more faith than TB Joshua. grin
like you have a choice tongue

i would have asked you to embark on a forty day fast but that is only going to worsen matters
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
like you have a choice tongue

i would have asked you to embark on a forty day fast but that is only going to worsen matters
He's taking style to yab me. embarassed

No wahala. Diaris God! angry
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by DeeBoiyy: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Victoriousvic:

He's taking style to yab me. embarassed

No wahala. Diaris God! angry
cheesy
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
It's not money. It's called aging.
you're one person that understands.Everyone is just about money.
People who don't have money too have changed over time.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by adconline(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Japhet04:
each time I see this man I can't help but wonder.

smiley he's an humble man filled with the holy spirit and the spirit of God,

he has served God humbly for over 30 years,

Although he started his church in a small way,

he worked diligently up to the extent of cleaning church fans himself

now God has made him established both spirit wise and cash wise cool

and he still gives incessantly

now tell me why God would not transform such a person belle wise wink

T.B Joshua sir the way God transformed your life so mysteriously from grass to grace,

so shall my life and the life of my fellow nairalanders be transformed in Jesus Name. Amen.

wishing you guys a fruitful week sha smiley
He can't be "an" humble man. "h" is not silent. You have to be intellectually poor to believe that a man has the "power" to make frivolous claims and predictions, but fails to see the coming of his greatest disaster- church building collapse which killed about 100 congregants/followers.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Money is really good
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by aktolly54(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Japhet04:

T.B Joshua sir the way God transformed your life so mysteriously from grass to grace,

so shall my life and the life of my fellow nairalanders be transformed in Jesus Name. Amen.

i heard he charge people before he admit them and collect huge amount of money from them. Not accomodation money ooo, i mean money for miracle wondering if a true man of God will do such.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
NaLaugh:

I read a book with this title when i was a kid cheesy
yea....also read the book, very interesting book
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by paranorman(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Change is really constant.
snapes?! He died a long time ago; all thanks to the Dark Lord. Sure you are in the other world and i know you reaching out through the internet via magic, i appreciate what you did for me, i know i came a lil' hard on you couple o'times, 'twas my ignorance at work.
Sincerely,
harry 'paranorman' sherlock Holmes potter.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
paranorman:

snapes?! He died a long time ago; all thanks to the Dark Lord. Sure you are in the other world and i know you reaching out through the internet via magic, i appreciate what you did for me, i know i came a lil' hard on you couple o'times, 'twas my ignorance at work.
Sincerely,
harry 'paranorman' sherlock Holmes potter.
Hehehehehehehehe...
Yeah MR. Paranorman, He-who-must-not-be-named killed me, But I still live and I shall manifest my self in due time.
Take care my dear Harry, and extend my regards to miss Granger and Ron Wesley.

Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by paranorman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehe...
Yeah MR. Paranorman, He-who-must-not-be-named killed me, But I still live and I shall manifest my self in due time.
Take care my dear Harry, and extend my regards to miss Granger and Ron Wesley.
you had better come back, we still need you here at Hogwart*.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by paycash: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Japhet04:

Amen
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
paranorman:

you had better come back, we still need you here at Hogwart*.
Yes, I shall. I still have some unfinished business with the death eaters
angry angry
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by paycash: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
adconline:

He can't be "an" humble man. "h" is not silent. You have to be intellectually poor to believe that a man has the "power" to make frivolous claims and predictions, but fails to see the coming of his greatest disaster- church building collapse which killed about 100 congregants/followers.

You are not a Christian , Christians believed Jesus is Lord in both good and bad time.

Read about Job.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
aktolly54:
i heard he charge people before he admit them and collect huge amount of money from them. Not accomodation money ooo, i mean money for miracle wondering if a true man of God will do such.
whoever told you this is deceiving you
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by simdam500(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
here we go again.... how time flies...

as a man is aging... either rich or poor... we will grow up and grow old...

but damn it.... money is good
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
adconline:

thanks for the correction but the collapse of that building is a shocking happening,God knows why he did not reveal it to him, still life goes on smiley
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by paranorman(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I shall. I still have some unfinished business with the death eaters
angry angry
okay then. Cacth ya later. I'v got wesley's sister to catch!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
paranorman:

okay then. Cacth ya later. I'v got wesley's sister to catch!
Hehehehehehehehehehe.
So long Potter... smiley
Bye for now.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by IKJ66(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
ℓ̊ was here,,,ℓ̊ read....ℓ̊ left
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Terror2015(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mennh! I can still fine ooh! Like seriously. :oMennh! I can still fine ooh! Like seriously.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by ijetata50: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by ylaa(f): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
he's an humble man filled with the holy spirit and the spirit of God,
Na wa for you oh! which one be: he's an humble man filled with the holy spirit and the spirit of God? WHAT IS HOLY SPIRIT AND SPIRIT OF GOD? ARE YOU OKAY?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by KMB: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
The change is caused by what the Bible says answereth all things.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by PrincessB1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
God is good
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by andyanders: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Japhet04:

Yesoooooooooooooooooo.Very humble man of God and has been an inspiration to mankind.

Love his person and humbleness.May God Almighty continue to protect him.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
andyanders:

Yesoooooooooooooooooo.Very humble man of God and has been an inspiration to mankind.

Love his person and humbleness.May God Almighty continue to protect him.
Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Trafford(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Japhet04:
thanks for the correction but the collapse of that building is a shocking happening,God knows why he did not reveal it to him, still life goes on smiley

He got the revelation and he said it but in parables... search youtube for the video of cloud covering Nigeria, listen attentive and take note of his last sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Trafford:

He got the revelation and he said it but in parables... search youtube for the video of cloud covering Nigeria, listen attentive and take note of his last sentence
ok smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Bishop Obinim: "I Enlarge Men’s Joysticks, Women’s Butt After Touching Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.