Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

#GEJAchievements Youwin Success Stories - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / #GEJAchievements Youwin Success Stories (1183 Views)

How Do "Long Time Coming" Success Stories Hit It And What Aren't We Doing? / The Future Is Now:skills, Higher Degree, Novice, Experience,success Stories / GEJAchievements In Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#GEJAchievements Youwin Success Stories by GEJAchievements(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
"Don't Just Trade; Manufacture."
- YouWin Winner

Join us as we analyze the impact of the YouWin! programme and the state of entrepreneurship with our second interview with an awardee from the South-East.

TN: Can you provide us a little more background on yourself? Where are you from and what does your company do?

Attuh Ifeanyi Paul: My name is Mr. Attuh Ifeanyi Paul. I am thirty years old and I am from Ishiagu Village in Umuabi, Udi L.G.A, Enugu State, Nigeria. I have my first degree in Industrial Chemistry from Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki and my Master’s degree from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka where I majored in Environmental Chemistry. My quest in entrepreneurship started in the year 1999, during my secondary school days when we had an exhibition of locally made products. This prompted my desire to choose Industrial Chemistry as my course of study during my first degree days since almost everyone that took part in the products exhibition were either industrial chemists or biochemists.

However, my desire to venture into cosmetic manufacturing was borne out of the experience I gathered during my Industrial Training programme. When I graduated in 2006, I spent the first four years of my post NYSC working in manufacturing industries as a production Chemist which rekindled my dream of being a manufacturer.

My company is B’Nice Chemical and Allied Industries, a cosmetic products manufacturer. Having been in Research and Development Department in one of the renowned manufacturing Industries in Nigeria, I had the privilege to research and develop products that offer lasting solutions to the effects of microorganisms on the human body and hair. As a result, our products are top-of-the-line, such as our Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, second-to-none in the fight against dandruff. It’s one the most sought after Anti-Dandruff products on the market. Our product line includes: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Anti-Dandruff conditioner, Fruit Bath, Hand Wash, Air Freshener, Styling Gel, and Hair food.

http://transparentnigeria.com/news_entries/78

#GEJAchievements YouWIN Success Story 2

An Entrepreneur From South-West: "Keep Trying"[i][/i]

Join us as we analyze the impact of the YouWin! programme and the state of entrepreneurship with our first interview of an awardee from the South-West.

TN: Tell us about yourself. Where are you from, what is your company name and what need or solution does your business provide?

Odejobi Adebayo: My name is Odejobi Morakinyo Adebayo. I was born into the humble family of Mr. and Mrs. Jones Odejobi, in Lagos on the 30th day of March 1978 as the third child of the family. I had my primary education in Ajeromi Public School in Ajegunle Apapa Lagos, and proceeded to Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja from 1990-1995. Before going to University, I worked in my mother’s drinks and food business, and also joined Union Bank of Nigeria. I later gained admission to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in Ogbomosho and studied mechanical engineering where I graduated with a Second Class Upper degree.

After graduation, I started work as an Operations and Maintenance Engineer for NIPCO certified national gas projects in Benin City, where I gathered experiences in the maintenance of various facilities. This was what motivated me to be on my own someday and render core vehicular maintenance services. However, as I had no funds then, I only kept it in mind as a dream until the opportunity came up through the YouWin! program.

Auto-streamline Services is a solution to the need for modern automobile maintenance practices. We perform spray painting of cars as well as maintenance for parts such as ball joints and bushings, and wheels and tires.

TN: Why did you start your company?

Odejobi: My Problem Solving Skills as a Mechanical Engineer, as well as my passion for keeping things neat, functional and performing to optimal level, was what prompted me to establish a company where such services will be rendered in a way that is far better than what the locals do currently.

Odejobi Adebayo is the founder of Auto-Streamline Services, a one–stop vehicle maintenance outfit providing services to corporate organizations, institutions, and individuals with computerized wheel balancing and alignment (tire service), oven-baked spray painting, carwash with complete detailing, steam washing of engines and training of young school leavers in Ikorodu-Sagamu axis of Lagos-Ogun State.

http://transparentnigeria.com/news_entries/75/An-Entrepreneur-From-South-West:-Keep-Trying?wm=1

Compare #Nigeriab4GEJ

1 Like

Re: #GEJAchievements Youwin Success Stories by unofficial(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ has tried,,,,,but he still seems clueless to me.

(1) (Reply)

Auditing Or Consulting: Please Advise / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland / How To Write A Great Resignation Letter Sample

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.