Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

How To Write A Great Resignation Letter Sample - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Great Resignation Letter Sample (1182 Views)

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / The Perfect Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Great Resignation Letter Sample by myjobmagofficia: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Writing a resignation letter should not be difficult. Here is a great resignation letter template you can use.

Sandra Williams

Marketing Lead,

ABC Group of Companies,

12 Allen Avenue, Ikeja,

Lagos.

Dear Mr. Paul,

I would like to notify you that I am resigning from my position as team lead for the marketing department in ABC Group of Companies, effective September 1st, 2019.

I would like to thank you for the opportunities that you have given me to learn more about marketing and proper customer retention strategies over the past 4 years.

I have enjoyed my time with ABC Group of Companies, ranging from the awesome work environment to my immense exposure to the world of marketing. I feel honored to have been a part of an amazing team.

Please let me know if I can be of help during the transition process. I will be available to help onboard my replacement if need be. I will also ensure I give all the necessary details that will help with the transition.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for ABC Group of Companies. I look forward to the success of this company. I promise to still keep in touch.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Sandra Williams.

Check out this article for more tips on writing a good resignation letter including more templates and the dos and don'ts of writing a great resignation letter https://www.myjobmag.com/blog/750/how-to-write-a-resignation-letter-sample-templates
Re: How To Write A Great Resignation Letter Sample by emooo(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

2021 Graduate Trainee Program At Dufil Prima Foods Plc / I’m Depressed, I Have Only N1.3million – Unemployed Man Laments / Marketing Jobs That Pay On Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.