Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,221 members, 7,825,844 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour (2809 Views)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / APC Thanks Senetors And All Nigerians After Amechi's Screening / Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by orimsamsam(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
PDP loses six Senators to APC, LP

At least six Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senators have dumped the party to join forces with the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Labour Party (LP).
The defection of the senators to the opposition parties was said to be fallout of the controversial PDP primary elections.
PDP governors in collaboration with the national party leadership were alleged to have hijacked primary elections to the disadvantage of senators.
One of the defecting lawmakers, Senator Atiku Bagudu Abubakar representing Kebbi Central joined the APC.
Abubakar received APC ticket to contest the governorship election in Kebbi State.
Senator Bassey Out, who represents Cross River South Senatorial District, is another defector.
Otu defected to the LP to actualize his ambition for re-election to the Senate.
Otu is said to be popular in his constituency which is why most of his constituents are said to be clamouring for him to go back to the Senate.
He was denied PDP ticket in place of Chief Geshom Bassey, Chairman of the State Water Board.
Otu, however, settled down with the LP where he has become the party’s candidate for the February 14, Senatorial election for Cross River South.
A former National Chairman of the PDP, Senator Barnabas Gemade who had a running battle with Governor Gabriel Suswan of Benue State on who should fly the flag of the
PDP for the Benue North East Senatorial District, is also another defector. http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-loses-six-senators-apc-lp/

1 Like

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by ChinemeOkpan: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is becoming a joke.

All the cluelessness and immaturity of this president is catching up with him.

From grace to grass

Sai Buhari

12 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Splashme: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=13pt]1) APC is PDP's waste basket - Olisa Metuh

2) PDP are highest shareholders in APC - GEJ[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by dunkem21(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Any politician decamping now is a political feather-weight.

I have been laughing my asss out at the mention of that man's name ...

...Otu! ..reminds me of ..Otu.oke

1 Like

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Mubarack44(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
that's the beginning of the end of PDPings
in APC voice your loss is our gains.
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by gebest: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
So what is left for GEJ, Well he should just honourably kiss aso rock good bye and wellcome to OTUOKE.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Bayswater: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
This is becoming a joke.

All the cluelessness and immaturity of this president is catching up with him.

From grace to grass

Sai Buhari

Must you link everything to GEJ? I know he is responsible for your illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Alphaoscar: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
GMB till Uncle Jona truly impregnate mama piss!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Flye: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Before election day, no one will be left in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by ChinemeOkpan: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bayswater:

Must you link everything to GEJ? I know he is responsible for your illiteracy.

Ah Oga Illiterate. How body? One minute you have finished a masters program, the next you are currently doing an 'industrial masters' grin grin

Mr my father was arrested by Buhari in Ibadan = liar of the highest order. Go and get your PVC and vote for change.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Bayswater: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Ah Oga Illiterate. How body? One minute you have finished a masters program, the next you are currently doing an 'industrial masters' grin grin

Mr my father was arrested by Buhari in Ibadan = liar of the highest order. Go and get your PVC and vote for change.

How can a common political tout like you understand such things. You just can't, like I've advised you, go back to school and travel more; you need that exposure.

I have a master's degree and my certificate is with me. I no be Buhari lol

You go still 'do sir' for me someday and I go find you change as usual. No be curse, na so u dey live your life since.

What do you actually do for a living? I'm sure the loafer does not have a day job. Do you?
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by ChinemeOkpan: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]How can a common political tout like you understand such things. You just can't, like I've advised you, go back to school and travel more; you need that exposure.

I have a master's degree and my certificate is with me. I no be Buhari lol

You go still 'do sir' for me someday and I go find you change as usual. No be curse, na so u dey live your life since.

What do you actually do for a living? I'm sure the loafer does not have a day job. Do you?[/s]

Le Sigh cheesy cheesy

I am still waiting for the evidence that it is possible to do a joint masters dissertation embarassed

I know your type, failed in every endeavor in life and utilize the internet as succor and a cover for their insecurities. Claiming everything under the sun, your father was arrested in a hotel in Ibadan in the company of politicians grin grin grin tell us another story

Btw what is the story behind your moniker? I can smell deportees from afar cry And after a cursory investigation, I was right as usual grin

I have not created any thread on NL, but you incessantly start threads to worship GEJ, who is the political tout here? Bow down to people greater than you cool cool

Go and get your PVC so that your children dont make the same mistake you have made in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by 9jagirl4ree(f): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Le Sigh cheesy cheesy

I am still waiting for the evidence that it is possible to a joint masters dissertation embarassed

I know your type, failed in every endeavor in life and utilize the internet as a succor and a cover for their insecurities. Claiming everything under the sun, your father was arrested in a hotel in Ibadan in the company of politicians grin grin grin tell us another story

Btw what is the story behind your moniker? I can smell deportees from afar cry And after a cursory investigation, I was right as usual grin

I have not created any thread on NL, but you incessantly start threads to worship GEJ, who is the political tout here? Bow down to people greater than you cool cool

Go and get your PVC so that your children dont make the same mistake you have made in life.

Lmao... this is too brutal

You guys should take it easy abeg
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by yuio33: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2015

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by ChinemeOkpan: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vote Buhari

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Bayswater: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Le Sigh cheesy cheesy

I am still waiting for the evidence that it is possible to a joint masters dissertation embarassed

I know your type, failed in every endeavor in life and utilize the internet as a succor and a cover for their insecurities. Claiming everything under the sun, your father was arrested in a hotel in Ibadan in the company of politicians grin grin grin tell us another story

As per sitting with people that are in government, I have that kind of sound pedigree, it is not my making - na God.
I support GEJ's re-election having seen through the lies of your killer party, APC. I am a proud southwesterner and I do not impersonate unlike your bloody Yoruba self masquerading as an Igbo.

Odenson, I gave you an assignment on joint dissertations and joint dissertation authorships but your lazy self would not do any research on it. You can check UCL, Plymouth or University of Dundee's websites/resource sections for more info on joint dissertations. I go school you properly when it comes to education, politics and how to be successful because I am a success and I am bold to say it.

I have lived a fruitful and fulfilled life, I have excelled academically and professionally; I give God the glory for that. He has blessed me extremely in all aspects of my life.

As per kids, they are having a perfect upbringing and the best education ever; I mean the kind of education no one in your family can ever dream of. They will grow up and will still rule over truants like you.

I know your bloody self won't vote, you will be in one dungeon tallying voting figures for the lead-tout in your area.

On a lighter note, I am still laughing at your statement in bold - correct yourself abeg (it is deportee, not deportees).

Your English get tribal marks, abeg lol

Oponu ayirada, ole, atole, afofungbemun, onidoti grin grin
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by ChinemeOkpan: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]As per sitting with people that are in government, I have that kind of sound pedigree, it is not my making - na God.
I support GEJ's re-election having seen through the lies of your killer party, APC. I am a proud southwesterner and I do not impersonate unlike your bloody Yoruba self masquerading as an Igbo.

Odenson, I gave you an assignment on joint dissertations and joint dissertation authorships but your lazy self would not do any research on it. You can check UCL, Plymouth or University of Dundee's websites/resource sections for more info on joint dissertations. I go school you properly when it comes to education, politics and how to be successful because I am a success and I am bold to say it.

I have lived a fruitful and fulfilled life, I have excelled academically and professionally; I give God the glory for that. He has blessed me extremely in all aspects of my life.

As per kids, they are having a perfect upbringing and the best education ever; I mean the kind of education no one in your family can ever dream of. They will grow up and will still rule over truants like you.

I know your bloody self won't vote, you will be in one dungeon tallying voting figures for the lead-tout in your area.

On a lighter note, I am still laughing at your statement in bold - correct yourself abeg (it is deportee, not deportees).

Your English get tribal marks, abeg lol

Oponu ayirada, ole, atole, afofungbemun, onidoti grin grin[/s]

See how you are embarrassing yourself at your age grin grin grin

Adagba ma danu.

All your failures in life are publicly available, you are a useless man. Watch this space embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin. Calm down and watch tongue

1 Like

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by egift(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015

APC dismantling PDP even without any elections since the days of Governor Amaechi. #Change is here. To God be the glory!
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by tola9ja: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hear Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu:
"When America had problems, they turned to their General, Dwight Eisenhower for political solution and they got it.
When France had problems, they turned to their General, Charles de Ghaule for political solution and they got it.
When Britain had problems, they turned to their General, Winston Churchill for political solution and they got it.
Nigeria is in problem today, may we turn to our own General, Mohammadu Buhari for political solution. We will get it."
Oh, what an inspiring statement!

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Bayswater: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

See how you are embarrassing yourself at your age grin grin grin

Adagba ma danu.

All your failures in life are publicly available, you are a useless man. Watch this space embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin. Calm down and watch tongue

lol, Chineme Okponu. This is no show off but God don bless me pass wetin you think lol. I dey teeyu lol

A thousand jobless people like you can't pull me down.

GEJ till you find a day job lol
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by Bruteforce1o1: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Le Sigh cheesy cheesy

I am still waiting for the evidence that it is possible to do a joint masters dissertation embarassed

I know your type, failed in every endeavor in life and utilize the internet as succor and a cover for their insecurities. Claiming everything under the sun, your father was arrested in a hotel in Ibadan in the company of politicians grin grin grin tell us another story

Chisos! This is wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by dridowu: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
#AmbodeLagos28
#FeBuhariNigeria14
#Changehascometostay
Re: Pdp Loses 6 Senetors To Apc, Labour by newspapers: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Suswan got Impersonated recently by someone claiming to be him - http://www.newscabal.com/2015/06/25/ex-benue-governor-suswam-impersonated-culprit-remanded/

See, how many times overseas do we hear of these petite crimes? Its not because there are no crimes there but they work!!!!

(1) (Reply)

$500,000 Bribery Allegation Rocks APC Zoning Panel / Saudi Arabia Already Moving Economy Beyond Oil, See Projection. / Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.