Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (29523 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2015
The people hav seen d light! #feBUHARI 2015!
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by AK6464(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2015
jamace:
My friend read the story again. This news is very fake. How recent is "recently" in this news? No date. grin APC journalists doing the bidding of their paymaster. Una too small, wallahi. PDP will show APC pepper.

this is Mondays news, It has nothing malicious in it thats what is on ground
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[size=44pt]PDP[/size]getting [size=44pt]booed[/size]

Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by jamace(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2015
AK6464:

this is Mondays news, It has nothing malicious in it thats what is on ground
You think so? Ok check this: https://www.nairaland.com/2092013/massive-crowd-turn-out-benue
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by calaway: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2015
ORAFA:

My man I'm a Tiv man and I can clearly tell you that we would be voting BUHARI, voting credibility, voting who we trust and NOT voting ethnicity or religion. You'll hear results on FeBUHARI 15, 2015.
look for you father somewhere else not in benue mean while real benue children show here- https://www.nairaland.com/2092013/massive-crowd-turn-out-benue
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by DTaj: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
meracool:
PDP is a Sinking Ship..

CHANGE has Come on a Platter..
Nigerians Embrace CHANGE.

Vote GMB...
Vote Apc....

Together we can Do It...!!!

Interesting to note that the TAN devils and PDP clowns have refused to comment on the truth said about Benue State school teachers being on strike for 11 and a half months (almost one full year)! How could a serious government keep school children at home for one year? How well did Suswan sleep during the one year strike while his own family members were attending private schools?

And you will vote that same party again in February? Jus for sentiments?

It is a fact that FAILURE, CLUELESSNESS, NON-PERFORMANCE, LACK OF FORESIGHT, PLANLESSNESS in government seems more acceptable (and normal) in PDP than in APC. Too many proofs to sustain the assertion...
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by meracool(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2015
DTaj:

Interesting to note that the TAN devils and PDP clowns have refused to comment on the truth said about Benue State school teachers being on strike for 11 and a half months (almost one full year)! How could a serious government keep school children at home for one year? How well did Suswan sleep during the one year strike while his own family members were attending private schools?

And you will vote that same party again in February? Jus for sentiments?

It is a fact that FAILURE, CLUELESSNESS, NON-PERFORMANCE, LACK OF FORESIGHT, PLANLESSNESS in government seems more acceptable (and normal) in PDP than in APC. Too many proofs to sustain the assertion...

Such Negligence on The part of The governonor is baffling and unacceptable.

PDP has Proven in recent times that they've no intrest of the masses at Heart...

And we have to show them by Massively Voting them out all around the Country..
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by Remarkable: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2015
i was suspicious of the story...

When buhari was in Owerrir, the video clearly shows how uninspiring his speech was and how the crowd laughed at him when he called "Ngege"!...

The sparse crowd couldn't wait to jet out, I'm sure.

edoyad:
grin grin grin grin grin
Why are some our media houses descending so low ? There were more than 1,000 vehicles there at J Tarka center gboko, not to mention people. I was even disappointed cos i couldn`t get in.
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by lawbabs: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
DickDastardly:
I strongly condemn this low turn out smiley

You are so unnice... grin grin grin grin
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by ORAFA(m): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2015
calaway:

look for you father somewhere else not in benue mean while real benue children show here- https://www.nairaland.com/2092013/massive-crowd-turn-out-benue
Kindly tell me what part of Benue you are from. Funny enough you had to mention my father in this. Ok let me tell you, my dad was once the Chairman of my LG. A position not meant for strangers. I won't say more anyway. My dad is PDP and I am APC and we roll smoothly. We discuss, we learn, we vote, and life goes on. When Ortom of APC brings his campaign to town will you say all attendees are not from Benue? Niggah grow up. Share your views while I share mine. Good night.
Re: Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam by kasim155: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
I strongly condemn this low turn out smiley

Y are u conderming d low turn out, it is d work of their hands that is showing forth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.