Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. (5128 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Is Your Defination Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have put in a great argument but I would please refer you to Wikipedia to read up on sexual intercourse. It rightly states that sexual intercourse involves female organ penetration by that of the male, but also elaborated further that the use of dildos have been widely regarded by many as a form of sexual intercourse.

I concur to your argument of virginity and hymen. Very educative.
Ok. Noted Sir

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by sheddyboy: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
to lash ur ass for making such fallacious statement
make i hear your own side of the gist nah. since mine is fallacious.
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by sheddyboy: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina, ishilove.. the front seats has your names written on them, i hereby, humbly invites you here, and i know what it feels like to have you guys around. thanks for honouring my invitation.
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by sheddyboy: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ezibless:

lol @bolded
honestly, all my friends, including my village people, will hear of your generosity. or you may use yours & paste the answer here 4 me.
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by SirVictory: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well I personally think the said person is still a virgin... until that stuff goes through a woman's "coughs". But we scarce sha.
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by sheddyboy: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Farano, i invite you to the table.
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by sheddyboy: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2015
don't just view without dropping your opinion.
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by watchthisposter(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2015
sheddyboy:
we are team #nosextillaftermarriage#

No sex, only masturbation till after marriage abi?

Makes plenty sense undecided

Maybe it really is true what they say about virginity not being dignity but a pathetic lack of opportunity sad undecided
Re: What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. by sheddyboy: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
watchthisposter:

Maybe it really is true what they say about virginity not being dignity but a pathetic lack of opportunity sad undecided
shocked
watchthisposter:

no bro.. sex is vry cheap these days, its a choice sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Happen To You / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women / How Come When White People Are Sitting Down Esp Opposite Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.