Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You (54856 Views)

"If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
this same obj who was unable to deliver his ward votes while as a sitting president?? yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by KwoiZabo(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
clevvermind:
will it stop Jonathan from winning?
Guy you really have a clevermind cos all these gang -up of the mos useless and corrupt Leaders of the past will get the verdict of Nigerians come Feb 14th because everyone that has gotten a voters card will know that what he or she is holding is as a result of the Fresh air Goodluck has brought.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Who cares about obj
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by seunique(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Well, what we know is just, wat they tell us

And we are so ignorant Cos everytime

They can reach us through political strategy cry
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by secretcode01: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:
OBJ is a confused old man. He has forgotten dat he was asking for a third tenure after serving twice.

He wants to play d saint. Foolish man dat shud be resting with his ancestors.

GEJ till OBJ enter grave.
Nobody is playing saint here, it's just the truth. #commonsense

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by 49cents(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2015
up Until now no party has said what they will do to the cost of governance"from needless ministries and parastatals to the jumbo pay of senators,honourables at federal and local levels.............APC claims to be progressive but keep mute on this..............so they want us to use our tax to flex after the oil funds is dried............nigerian youths think

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
The nation newspaper?...God forbids I read the story

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by dre11(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:
OBJ is a confused old man. He has forgotten dat he was asking for a third tenure after serving twice.

And GEJ still visit baba for his backing
After calling him a tout and rogue
Also, the party have to appeal to baba to support their own
Send emissaries to baba in form of 6 governors

And you still call him a confused old man angry
Who is more confused BTW the two
GEJ or PDP that still looking for the old man endorsement

GEJ to Otuoke Feb 2015

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by kayus9ja(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2015
chai. oga Jona don buy market. marginalizing a whole sw over 5years & now coming @ d die minute thinking dat we are fools. Even if u gain Obj's support, u won't still win

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by InvertedHammer: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
FIVE Reasons to Vote GEJ

1) Consolidate on the agricultural policy - If all we can achieve in the next 4 years is feed ourselves alone without significant import, it would be equivalent to 31 trillion naira per annum assuming 500 naira per day for 170 million Nigerians for 365 days. That is a massive market with mighty potentials for wealth to average Nigerians and significant employment.

2) Sustain the automobile policies - With five car assembly plants nearing completion as at Dec 2014 and another 10 targeting completion by Dec 2015. We can commence and sustain car assembly. By 2017, the car manufacturers will commence manufacturing of the spare parts in-country. and with the re-invigoration within the power sector and ajaokuta steel plant, this industry will be the soul of manufacturing in the whole of Africa. Nigeria will become a car export country for the region in the next 5 to 6 years

3) Ensure continuity on power roadmap en-route constant power - Nigeria is few years to constant power, with lots of power plants nearing completion already, the ongoing gas assembly plant in Delta state, the ongoing investment by the private investors and the bids in hand for foreign competitors that will be introduced in 2016 .... we cannot afford to distort any of these ongoing plans. The story about constant power will soon be history

4) Ensure true democracy is further entrenched into our society. 4 more years of freedom of speech/ information and free/ fair elections will deepen our democracy for better years. Autocracy, intimidation, press bondage and unfair elections will be alien to us come 2019. And any government afterwards can only continue or better the process because the foundations would have fully solidified

5) Ensure that our infrastructures get the desired attention including our roads, railways, airports etc and sustained for the long term. Ensure that the oil and gas sector is deregulated through removal of subsidy to allow private sector participation with the consequent emergence of numerous refineries and petrochemical industries. Continue set up of the right institutions to fight corruption like the e-wallet system for fertilizer scam, biometric registration for ghost workers scam, pension reforms for pension scam etc.
/
In other words, you believe that without GEJ, Nigeria will cease to exist. It is the same stories they told during IBB, Abacha and OBJ's continuity efforts.

Nigeria is bigger than one person nonetheless an inept, clueless and naive man grudgingly drafted into politics by his equally myopic, gluttonous and illiterate wife.
\

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by papercoin(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonah would still win this election; apc should be working towards 2019 cos I can't see change with all this porting from one party to another
Afterall its only one vote I've got, in asmuch as I would have loved kwankwaso/Osinbajo,amechi to be in asorock by feb mehn its impossible
Nairaland is different from reality...sha feb 15 go hot for naija
Btw obj and rest should pray jonah doesn't win cos that's when the meaning of irrelevant would be a companion of obj..he should play safe like ibb.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Sunky200: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Also yesterday, Obasanjo advised the All
Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential
candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, to
recruit “men and women of character” – if the
party wins the February 14 election."...

what is OBJ trying to say?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by KwoiZabo(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Hadeehart101:
You can count the likes they both have and know how Fe 14 will be. Foo.rish Garl
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by zheroes(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
chymystique:

Yeah u are right. We deserve a better leader and its not Buhari.. Dunoo why Nigerians ve decided to settle for crumbs offered by the APC..
so who should we settle for? Jonathan ruined is opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Korrection(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Na orji uzor kalu get the nation..wake up
Kundagarten:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-jonathan-late-support/

Stopped reading when I realized it was from Tinubu's the nation.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by philips70(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2015
laIasticlala:
Chai see apc bastards celebrating a renowned thief

Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words

Who is your father? Will you bother post his resume here? Am surprised this is coming from you even with all the fraud that you perpetuate here by moving all your garbage to front page even without a single comment and leaving out other more important topics begging for relevance. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Now, Buhari will rule and we will gather here to do your funeral after your suicide. Use your power to hide this comment if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Too late to comment that it is too late for Jonathan to seek Chief Obasanjo's support.

Too late to apologise calling em a motor park tout.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by deflover(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
hmm i was with a former GMD of NNPC and his friends over the weekend and i can tell you alot of these super rich dont like and wont support GEJ.....they say he is a joker.....we may see more people leave him and the voters may vote him out not because he is not good but because people are tired and are looking for just anything to hold on to but not GEJ

my fear is this.....just because a prostitute lives down the street they should not reject a daughter as a child......we are seeing things unfold and people are looking more for a socialites government.....GEJ is not the problem.....government is a system......even if you take away the head the body remains the same.....look at Egypt and see the chaos they are in

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Not that I like GMB but GEJ tenure is a total failure.

I wish whoever who is going to be the president best of luck. May God give us someone who will lead right.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by tommykiwi(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
And so forking wat...? Na OBJ dey count the votes?GEJ till 2019!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by HAPIGEO(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
laIasticlala:
Chai see apc bastards celebrating a renowned thief

Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words
r u sure?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by joanprice: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
correct papa

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Sunky200: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
The soldier-turned farmer was addressing a
group of APC chieftains who visited his
Abeokuta home. Among them were Gen.
Buhari, his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo,
National Chairman Chief John Odigie-Oyegun,
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Barnabas Gemade, Chief
Audu Ogbe, Chief Bisi Akande and Senator
Bukola Saraki among others."

you mean a farmer turn soldier and now a retired soldier but an active farmer and politician
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Lildreezy(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
papercoin:
Jonah would still win this election; apc should be working towards 2019 cos I can't see change with all this porting from one party to another
Afterall its only one vote I've got, in asmuch as I would have loved kwankwaso/Osinbajo,amechi to be in asorock by feb mehn its impossible
Nairaland is different from reality...sha feb 15 go hot for naija
Btw obj and rest should pray jonah doesn't win cos that's when the meaning of irrelevant would be a companion of obj..he should play safe like ibb.

20likes, kwakwanso/osibanjo, not someone who cant remember his vice's name, or cant even tell for sure, where his certificate is. jona is dumb, but I cant see any aiota of intelligence in buhari.

I wee stafilize oyel frizes, chai.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by babygifty(f): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
With or without OBJ support, wat must b must b. By d is he God. He shud go sit his weak ass down joor. Even d FAILBUHARI datz showing his family pix u n dwn, wat r they 4.I pity dem sha
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by ormios234: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan had six years to win the heart of all Nigerians. He did not need Obasanjo or anybody to campaign for him. He did not even need to campaign. Oshiomole did it in three years, Amaechi, Rochas and many other governors used their first tenure to convince the masses they were working. Jonathan should use what he has done in six years to campaign and stop looking for a mouth piece.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Uncletony(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Luggi007:
#TimeForChange
#FeBuhari14
#Buhari2015

In ur dream!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by demelza: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Uncletony(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
And who is this obasanjo?!..cox i dnt knw him..
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by InvertedHammer: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
/
2015-2019 will be stagnant in Nigeria.
So folks, tighten your belts.

An election between a mor.on and an illiterate sure will never yield a stellar presidency.

Throw in a dwindling revenue in the midst and you have a complete recipe for disaster.

\
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
2015 campaign message, and you decide who has something to offer Nigerians,
1. APC: We will ensure power stability
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan lose
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn't know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria's wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer

Please to those who are intellectually sound and are in their right senses, between these two, who has something to offer? Your vote is your power, please Vote Wisely. God Bless Nigeria.-Idris Mahmud

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by olaboy001(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
wristwatch:
Not that I like GMB but GEJ tenure is a total failure.

I wish whoever who is going to be the president best of luck. May God give us someone who will lead right.
You've just spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.