Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You (54858 Views)

"If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by babygifty(f): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
tommykiwi:
And so forking wat...? Na OBJ dey count the votes?GEJ till 2019!
Ah tire so tey I cm dey wonder. God wl help his children dats 1 fin I knw
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by crownwealth: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
See gobee
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by agabaI23(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2015
“I said, ‘okay. Muhammadu, between me, you and God, was there any personal benefit for you? And you said ‘no’. I said that is the end of the matter. Although there was that investigation, its report was not of any material importance."

What a manner of absolution? If there was no personal gains then you are not complicit?
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Uncletony(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:
OBJ is a confused old man. He has forgotten dat he was asking for a third tenure after serving twice.

He wants to play d saint. Foolish man dat shud be resting with his ancestors.

GEJ till OBJ enter grave.

Korrect!!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by aorta(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:
OBJ is a confused old man. He has forgotten dat he was asking for a third tenure after serving twice.

where is ur sense of reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by tolustx(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2015
ziccoit:
No matter where lies your loyalty and support, every right thinking Nigerian understands the government of GEJ is a failure. If you are a human and still have an atom size of conscience remain in your soul; you would agree with me that Nigeria deserves a better leader.
I agree with u dat we need a better leader but do u actually mean "a better" leader or u meant "anoda" leader. Cos I'm not sure we've seen a better candidate.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by MadCow1: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2015
GetUmad:

By the way, why is Jonathan bent on winning this man's support by all means. He should look at the brighter side, if God says YES, a man's NO is immaterial.

Vox Populi, Vox Dei...

Google that..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2015
I was with my lawyers yesterday, we discussed with a few people within OBJ's kitchen cabinet. I can authoritatively say we have decoded Obasanjo.

Too many people were alienated from the National Cake by Jonathan, it is no more business as usual for the Yesterday's men. Some could barely believe that the Nigerian government that has fed them over the years is no more under their control. Obasanjo's alienation from inner plannings dealt him a blow. Now his master-plan to keep being the Defacto King of Nigeria is been hatched. OBJ is planning a collision course for both APC and PDP. It was reveal that Obasanjo wants the election to be inconclusive, followed by chaos, so he can be called to make peace and form Government of National Unity that he will constitute. This is his plan, but we also have our plans. Let us play.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2015
tundeayo2020:
eh ya .....anyway pdp or apc all we want is change
APC represents change, so will you vote for them?
I am so excited at the raging storm against the great man GEJ...one in a million is his personality and he is out to fulfilled the last destiny of this country i.e Win and set the hand of the clock of this country into greatness where god fatherism would have been nailed or choked out of the presidency by the Fulani and their collaborators, thus bringing an end to this false unity
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by MadCow1: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2015
tolustx:
I agree with u dat we need a better leader but do u actually mean "a better" leader or u meant "anoda" leader. Cos I'm not sure we've seen a better candidate.

It's obvious GEJ is a failure.. A man given 6 years to achieve what he promised to do in 4 and yet failed.

Let's try something new.. There is no sense in doing the same old thing and expecting new results..

02.14.15. Nigerias date with destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by demelza: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
dre11:

And GEJ still visit baba for his backing
After calling him a tout and rogue
Also, the party have to appeal to baba to support their own
Send emissaries to baba in form of 6 governors

And you still call him a confused old man angry
Who is more confused BTW the two
GEJ or PDP that still looking for the old man endorsement

GEJ to Otuoke Feb 2015
grin You for allow the guy cry in peace instead of adding more salt to his injury.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by lomprico(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Lavidah:
How on earth can some peeps be so rude and uncivilized to make nasty statements relating to a man who possibly is senior to their own dads? This is simply unfortunate. Calling OBJ an old fool and wishing him an early grave may just turn around to you.
Am sorry, but I guess the brain of a crayfish will be more suitable for your reasoning capacity... Just go for a transplant abeg.
Oh you hypocrite! U just condemned some people for insulting ur fada and concluded by insulting them.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by MadCow1: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
I was with my lawyers yesterday, we discussed with a few people within OBJ's kitchen cabinet. I can authoritatively say we have decoded Obasanjo.

Too many people were alienated from the National Cake by Jonathan, it is no more business as usual for the Yesterday's men. Some could barely believe that the Nigerian government that has fed them over the years is no more under their control. Obasanjo's alienation from inner plannings dealt him a blow. Now his master-plan to keep being the Defacto King of Nigeria is been hatched. OBJ is planning a collision course for both APC and PDP. It was reveal that Obasanjo wants the election to be inconclusive, followed by chaos, so he can be called to make peace and form Government of National Unity that he will constitute. This is his plan, but we also have our plans. Let us play.

Your lawyers must have been coming from the 'high court', cos they sound like stoners to me..

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by xklucvG: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:

Obj is correct Nigeria can not continue with Jonathan. I am a Niger Deltan, i will be the bigger fool to support Jonathan cos his my man. Jonathan is a misfit and the world knows it. Buhari should be given a trial.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by dayo23(f): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
gebest:
JONA since nobody want u again what are u waiting for.
In MFM Voice.....Dieeeeeeeeee!
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by discusant: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
annibro:
OoBeeJay!! Twale
Obj ever seeking attention. Obj does not even have followers in his SW.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Your lawyers must have been coming from the 'high court', cos they sound like stoners to me..
Everyone sounds like stoners to mad cows.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by MadCow1: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
xklucvG:

Obj is correct Nigeria can not continue with Jonathan. I am a Niger Deltan, i will be the bigger fool to support Jonathan cos his my man. Jonathan is a misfit and the world knows it. Buhari should be given a trial.

My take as well...

Buhari and GEJ are two evils.. One a rock, the other the deep blue sea.. We have tried the Rock and failed, let's head in the other direction and see what happens.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by olaboy001(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Vox Populi, Vox Dei...

Google that..
The voice of the people is the voice of God
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by MadCow1: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
Everyone sounds like stoners to mad cows.

I guess your lawyers also told you that.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by demelza: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Billyonaire:

Damn!
You can so joke.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by babygifty(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
PassingShot:

And if the renowned thief had supported your Mr. Clueless, would you not have openly celebrated and hailed it?

Buhari will rule a united Nigeria. It is people like you that will proceed on self-imposed exile.
dats where u pple wl fail n all d teeth in ur mouths wl fall off, cos we need a leader n definitely nt a ruler.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by D9ty7(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Lemme die if I vote on February 14 2015 or any other election date this year.
Imagine APC seeking OBJ's advice, as a matter of fact, visiting his house alone is one reason why I won't vote even if my p man is contesting.
APC will claim that Nigeria has suffered under the sixteen years of PDP administration in the country and OBJ alone spent 8yrs in office, yet they could still visit him.
So why can't Buhari or any of his team stand up to say "sir we the APC have decided to bring change to our people because Nigerians have endured 16yrs or bad governance of the PDP." And see what Baba Iyabo would say.
Make God kuku kill all these present day politicians and let fresh bloods try their hands at governance, let the youth rule and let all these old men disappear jare.
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHO IS OBASANJO BY THE WAY? IS HE GOD?
Go and ask Google, you are clueless like Jona
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by MadCow1: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
Autolord:
[size=20pt]colonel obasanjo or what ever your name is you are the most corrupt president in Nigeria after abacha who the thin baboon buhari says is not corrupt. You couldn't provide electricity for over 8 years or revitalise our train...idiot. The only reason u were praised was because we just got out of abacha's regime...lesser evil [/size]

First of all..

Obasanjo is the ONLY president that has invested in power both as a military leader and a civilian president. The power sector reforms you see today started with him.

The railway that GEJ is showing off, go and enquire when it started. Under whose regime the works on our railways started.

The federal highways as well, go investigate whose regime awarded the contracts..

You may also need to stop typing such foolishness in large fonts..

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by demelza: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
babygifty:
dats where u pple wl fail n all d teeth in ur mouths wl fall off, cos we need a leader n definitely nt a ruler.
Ms, enter romance section. This is way above your head.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2015
All sane souls are fed up with cluelessness! #feBUHARI 2015!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by GLOBALX: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2015
koikoi2:

No Amount of your ranting will change the political damage that obasanjo`s comment will have on Mr Clueless...It is a big blow for Jonathan....southwest people respect Obj/Jagaban and Jona needs the vote from southwest badly.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by sapele914(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Flye:
Although I don't like OBJ, but this OBJ case shows that Jeg is very ungrateful.

(1). Save Nigeria Group that fought for his presidency under Yaradua kitchen cabinets were later messed up by his own kitchen cabinets.
(2). Obasanjo that did all the dirty job, negotiated his presidency with a promise and single handedly stood by him was also messed up by his valueless kitchen cabinets and valueless ssupporters.
(3). The masses who defies all the odds, protested, demanded fo him, voted for him and put their trust in him was also abandoned, rubbished, betrayed and molested by him. In fact he tried to divide them by using the cover of religion and ethnicity.

I knew people will abandon him because he fought everybody that God used to raised him and surrounded himself with opportunist and thieves.

The will of the masses is the will of God, he rather served the will of his thieves.

May God grant the next man the wisdom, heart, will and capacity to do the will of God.
Big up Man a 100 likes for your post.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
chymystique:

Yeah u are right. We deserve a better leader and its not Buhari.. Dunoo why Nigerians ve decided to settle for crumbs offered by the APC..
cos we can't imagine wat wuld b of Nigeria if jona enters again
Re: Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You by akatonero(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Does this stop GEJ from wining?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.