Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (34553 Views)

61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by simpleseyi: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
perculiarperson:
Nice one.

What goes around comes around.

This is just the beginning of her woes.

The president and definitely not his wife would back such a person who almost destroyed his government and was sleeping with every tom, dick and harry in government . Mrs. Patience will never back such.

I wait to hear more news of her doom. She is one of the first casualties, more will undoubtedly follow...

Stella Oduah!!! Horror in disguise!!!

LIE. She has not slept with me and I am apart of the government afterall politicians say that we masses are the government. STOP PEDDLING RUMOURS.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Change2015(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That bastard you're quoting is a fulani Igbo-hating twerp! You're in good company!! wink

Why not keep your vile tribalism to yourself? The person who supports decency and responsibility will always be my brother, wherever he comes from.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by IGBOSON1: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Change2015:

Why not keep your vile tribalism to yourself? The person who supports decency and responsibility will always be my brother, wherever he comes from.

#change
#GMB
#APC

^^^Oh pluuease.....spare me your drivel! I only return back the 'love' sent my way!

I'm under no illusions what this country is about, and it's this pussyfooting about and not wanting to upset other 'sensitive fellow countrymen' that has got us to where we are today....both as Igbos in particular, and as Nigerians in general!

With your present reading of the political scene, your case would be even more tragic if you're actually Igbo!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Change2015(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Oh pluuease.....spare me your drivel! I only return back the 'love' sent my way!

I'm under no illusions what this country is about, and it's this pussyfooting about and not wanting to upset other 'sensitive fellow countrymen' that has got us to where we are today....both as Igbos in particular, and as Nigerians in general!

With your present reading of the political scene, your case would be even more tragic if you're actually Igbo!

You see your problem? You don't know my tribe, but you have to show your sentiments when nothing in the discussion warrants it. Please if the people of anambra want thieves and kidnappers to be their political representatives, good luck to them. That could never be my choice. Without a doubt Stella Oduah is a thief, please keep on wishing her well,if she represents the best of your people.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by IGBOSON1: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Change2015:

You see your problem? You don't know my tribe, but you have to show your sentiments when nothing in the discussion warrants it. Please if the people of anambra want thieves and kidnappers to be their political representatives, good luck to them. That could never be my choice. Without a doubt Stella Oduah is a thief, please keep on wishing her well,if she represents the best of your people.

^^^So if you're not Igbo what are you doing on this thread fretting over who is or isn't the PDP senatorial candidate in Anambra?

You claim Princess Stella is a thief?......Fair enough! Now can you supply details of what she stole and which court convicted her of theft!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by obioraval(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
D9ty7:
Chris Uba for senate? Walahi, Anambra pple aff suffered o.
A professional rigger contesting for the senate.

We are voting for APGA's Candidate. Engr Ernest Ndukwe for effective representation
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Change2015(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^So if you're not Igbo what are you doing on this thread fretting over who is or isn't the PDP senatorial candidate in Anambra?

You claim Princess Stella is a thief?......Fair enough! Now can you supply details of what she stole and which court convicted her of theft!

At no point will I disclose my tribe, because I can only see the distraction it causes to the thinking processes of many. Why should it be important? And please if Ms. oduah is so offended that she wishes to sue for libel, I will happily supply my contact details. I suppose you think the president was wrong to sack her then? All good, carry on.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Odaveboy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Answer his question and stop being evasive: how much did she embezzle?

'Access to information' indeed!......You mean information gathered in the beer parlour when you and your fellow bigoted twerps are discussing how much you hate Igbos?
.........I dnt hate igbos ,90percent of my real Gs r ibos.....u r just PAINED bro......cheers!!!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by mikolo80: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
netsurf:

No, itsn't like that bro...where do you expect a master's holder or a graduate who by virtue of his academic qualification, is qualified to vie for a political post, to get 27 million for a presidential form from the political parties? In such cases, wise and qualified people would be reduced to appear to be 'sheepishly' looking while unscrupullous but rich people continue to rule over us. It's the system. But how we got to this point as a Nation, I do not understand.
graduate in what,engineering or pol sci
no he has to join a party(or form one) and learn the ropes
buhari did not have 27million but he raised it
a "graduate "of politics(not pol science o) will know to seek donations from "godfathers" 160 million potential "godfthers"
a "real" graduate wold know that there are ways to get to the top without "money" unfortunately nigerian"graduates" believe only in money-for-hand-back-for-ground situation and are not ready to start at the beginning
they think it is by being graduates that means they must start at governorship level
instead of at community level(councillor)
but they feel too big to participate at that "low" level
and that is why they will continue to be "leaders of tommorrow" instead of sheepish followers
cos they ain't got what it takes(humility,knowledge) to lead this or any nation/community for that matter cos they're just thinking of titles(gov,p.a.,s.a.,etc) and not service

i really hope it changes with desmond elliot sha cos i might soon leave country and all my "investment" in ibadan south west ward 12 don enter voicemail be that
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nawa o, Jonathan is just decieving us, hw can he be supporting someone dat stole 4rm d ministries pulse n he says he wil fight corruption, we need change, Buhari has my vote.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by ba7man(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Pounding yam for her husband? Still bearing Ms? So therefore what's your business? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

Ohhhh.......Don't get APC wrong.

They do have good plans for Women............Not just thieving Women like Diezani Allison Madueke , Patience Jonathan and Stella Oduah.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Blitz888(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stella is loved by her people (omambala) no doubt unlike the docile and drab Mrs Margery Okadigbo who last represented us in the red chamber of the parliament. Call whatever names you like but you can never deny the fact that her followership is cult-like.. She is the overwhelming choice of the ndi omambala!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Blitz888(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Stella is loved by her people (omambala) no doubt unlike the docile and drab Mrs Margery Okadigbo who last represented us in the red chamber of the parliament. Call her whatever names you like but you can never deny the fact that her followership is cult-like.. She is the overwhelming choice of ndi omambala!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by cingelai(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
As far as i have my voters card, i wont vote anybody rather than PRINCESS STELLA ODUAH #anambra north's choice bliev it or leave it#
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by OgaVincent: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
INEC has court order and the case is in court. If you check INEC under Anambra, it says court. Courts are on strike. All PDP list for Anambra withheld. This shows Sahara Reporters are paid by opposition. That is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Blitz888:
Stella is loved by her people (omambala) no doubt unlike the docile and drab Mrs Margery Okadigbo who last represented us in the red chamber of the parliament. Call her whatever names you like but you can never deny the fact that her followership is cult-like.. She is the overwhelming choice of ndi omambala!

Correction,she is popular in Akili-Ogidi. Come to think of it she hasn't done much to deserve such popularity. I like stellar Oduah but we have even a better candidate under Apga,Dubem Obaze.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
cingelai:
As far as i have my voters card, i wont vote anybody rather than PRINCESS STELLA ODUAH #anambra north's choice bliev it or leave it#

Well,you can vote for anybody you like but be rest assured that your vote doesn't guarantee victory for her.
Thanks.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by poseidon12: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
obioraval:

We are voting for APGA's Candidate. Engr Ernest Ndukwe for effective representation

I thank God we have a credible candidate like Engr Ernest Ndukwe also running. So people have a decent choice. I don't think an Anambra citizen in his or her right mind would vote for Chris Uba, a thug and illiterate.
For Anambra PDP to nominate somebody like him for the senate shows that something is seriously wrong with the party.
And if he had the support of the president, then I would really be disappointed. I can see a pattern here, with the president's support for Buruji Kashamu too. It puts to question the president's moral. I can see why he had no problem pardoning the former governor of Bayelsa state.
God forbid. Tufiakwa. Chris Uba representing Anambra.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by waternogeteneny: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=38pt]This story is fake, i will believe it wen Buhari sshow INEC his certificate.[/size] grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by seangy4konji: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
She is supposed to be in prison.

Goodluck have thieves chance in Nigeria.like tompolo and Askari dokubo.

Jail Bound armed robbers. They get pardon while a gsm thieve get 30 years in prison.

Nigeria will stand to prosecute ya all soon.

Be ready as no one will be spared

We have not forgotten your crimes.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 15, 2015
mikolo80:

graduate in what,engineering or pol sci
no he has to join a party(or form one) and learn the ropes
buhari did not have 27million but he raised it
a "graduate "of politics(not pol science o) will know to seek donations from "godfathers" 160 million potential "godfthers"
a "real" graduate wold know that there are ways to get to the top without "money" unfortunately nigerian"graduates" believe only in money-for-hand-back-for-ground situation and are not ready to start at the beginning
they think it is by being graduates that means they must start at governorship level
instead of at community level(councillor)
but they feel too big to participate at that "low" level
and that is why they will continue to be "leaders of tommorrow" instead of sheepish followers
cos they ain't got what it takes(humility,knowledge) to lead this or any nation/community for that matter cos they're just thinking of titles(gov,p.a.,s.a.,etc) and not service

i really hope it changes with desmond elliot sha cos i might soon leave country and all my "investment" in ibadan south west ward 12 don enter voicemail be that

Even you, what stops you from taking a presidential form? why are you running away?
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by SenatorJames(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2015
So Aso-rock can no longer save their anointed candidates.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by mikolo80: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2015
netsurf:

Even you, what stops you from taking a presidential form? why are you running away?
age.
i will never run away
,i live for this shiiit.
tried to rock the boat
am still facing the consequences(harsh)
think the other side will allow me to recuperate faster in order to contribute a bigger quota to the fatherland
plan is to get capital
invest back home
shame others(politicians) to invest also
will also try to persuade them with proposals (theres got to be one with ambition beyond amassing wealth at his ppls expense)

whats your plan(please tell me its not hash tagging)
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by perculiarperson: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
simpleseyi:

LIE. She has not slept with me and I am apart of the government afterall politicians say that we masses are the government. STOP PEDDLING RUMOURS.

My fellow NLer,

If you were that important to promoting her interest she would gladly lure you. (Believe me). How and why do you think she met and got married to her last husband (Ogiemwonyi) that she left in a hurry to grab her ministerial appointment.

My dear, why would she leave a man she was married to and had children for for a political office? We can find out how they met and why they split. You no there are no secrets as such in Nigeria.

Stealer as one of ours has called her has no moral values. She is not normal like you and I. If she needed to sleep with you for her ambition and interest to be fulfilled, she would do it without hesitation.

I know no one is perfect and we have all sinned...

Thanks
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by chigoizie7(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Another prime candidate for the hottest part of hell pretending to be Igbo just to make it look like Ndigbo prefer that ex-dictator to GEJ! You can usually spot them from the wrong way they spell our names!

Lolz, nwanne abum ezigbo nwa afo igbo, esim anambra wee na ebunye gi ukpa ekele, afam bu chigozie, the chigoizie u saw there was a typo. So,nwanne mmadu wusa aru,anyi bu ofu,mana ifu eziokwu,biko aghana ikwu ya. Igbo bu igbo, udo diri gi.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Klinee: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wuuworld:
Reporting from Anambra state,if itz not Stella Oduah in Anambra North senatorial zone,,itz no any other person....MR OP,that ur info has entered dormant if itz in d banking system....Right now in Anambra North senatorial district,Stella is the flag bearer of PDP........and those of you calling her unprinted names,not even anybody in ur fifth generation can compete with that woman.......Anambra north senatorial district love her so much...HATERS,PHCN don bring light...hug transformer...
Guy stop fooling yourself, we dont know her in anambra north. Maybe she should go to abuja where she is well known and contest there.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Klinee: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
smartcet:

HERE IS ANOTHER PDP E-RAT. tongue BRO GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS. kiss
Guy shut-up! This is not matter of PDP and APC. APC is a failed party.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Wuuworld(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Klinee:
Guy stop fooling yourself, we dont know her in anambra north. Maybe she should go to abuja where she is well known and contest there.
I might be fooling myself,but am very sure she is more well off than any body u family gonna produce in the next1,000,000 years to come.....u don't know doesn't mean she doesn't exist....no one even know ur family let alone ur Mum.....Billy goat
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Klinee: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wuuworld:
I might be fooling myself,but am very sure she is more well off than any body u family gonna produce in the next1,000,000 years to come.....u don't know doesn't mean she doesn't exist....no one even know ur family let alone ur Mum.....Billy goat
she is so microscopic to represent anambra-north.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by ba7man(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
perculiarperson:

My fellow NLer,

If you were that important to promoting her interest she would gladly lure you. (Believe me). How and why do you think she met and got married to her last husband (Ogiemwonyi) that she left in a hurry to grab her ministerial appointment.

My dear, why would she leave a man she was married to and had children for for a political office? We can find out how they met and why they split. You no there are no secrets as such in Nigeria.

Stealer as one of ours has called her has no moral values. She is not normal like you and I. If she needed to sleep with you for her ambition and interest to be fulfilled, she would do it without hesitation.

I know no one is perfect and we have all sinned...

Thanks
You truly know her well.

I've been told the same with details.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Wuuworld(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Klinee:
she is so microscopic to represent anambra-north.
Prove that with a biblical. References.....She is the best coach in the game.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Klinee: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wuuworld:
Prove that with a biblical. References.....She is the best coach in the game.
What game when she is already out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.