Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (34520 Views)

61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by UnknownT: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
imagine Chris Uba in the hallowed chamber? Can that one debate for Africa? Govt should abolish constituency allowance so that these guys will just concentrate on debates and law making. We need people like Ben Bruce at least make dem dey speak and wow us with English and not a tout like Esele. Abi his money don dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by pat077: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
ok.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by alberto2k(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
I like the word Op used

[size=25]Kicked[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by alaoeri: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2015
PDP a party divided against itself.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by raumdeuter: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2015
I Support Chris Uba for Senate.

The land of the rising sun needs him

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by NaijaOptimist: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
^^^ This thief of a woman looks scary. Now I can't sleep. sad ... A woman that should be pounding yam for her husband at her age is bearing the "Ms" title. This is a type of woman JonaTan wants to turn our women into. God forbid bad thing.

Yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
^^^ This thief of a woman looks scary. Now I can't sleep. sad ... A woman that should be pounding yam for her husband at her age is bearing the "Ms" title. This is a type of woman JonaTan wants to turn our women into. God forbid bad thing.

...most sophisticated ladies/women in Anambra bear the title Ms...

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2015
knightsTempler:
...the truth is that is also a comment...
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by cocoduck: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Rubbish report, what is tundra reporter's business with our internal politics, and what do thse bastards mean by conniving with lawyers, so if I call lawyers to defend me in court, it now a crime, Chai for one Naijeriya,

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
What is stealer Oduah finding in the Senate? Isn't she satisfied with the fraud she did as a Minister? Does she want ti do more? Her kicking out is a good riddance though ALL PDP candidates will still lose in the general election.

Now this is disturbing...
He will also lose
The rate at which these people look for power amazes me.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by hotgunz(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Ds woman again, ds s nt clueless bt shameless.... National thief wantin a public post again, I guess she nw knws dat senatorial post s nt ministerial post where u can sleep wit men to have it.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by kokoA(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Pounding yam for her husband? Still bearing Ms? So therefore what's your business? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

shut up your mouth.. Do you know Buhari's wife? She is more exposed than mama peace if you don't know. You think she's a common house wife? You need google in your life bro. And what is wrong with a woman pounding yam for her husband? How does that stop her from being who she wants to be? My mom got to the highest level of her career before retiring and she kept on "pounding yam" and taking care of the family up till now.. I must add, she is beautiful, exposed, well educated, etc. You guys should stop this nonsense already.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by colossus2: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Like I said, pls expose yourself and travel. Expand your views brother. It would seriously help you a lot in life.
Christopher Colombus abi Johnny Walker, na you don travel pass right undecided

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Burger01(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Useless, shameless and thieving woman. We need change, okay!?. We don't want thieves. angry

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
kokoA:
shut up your mouth.. Do you know Buhari's wife? She is more exposed than mama peace if you don't know. You think she's a common house wife? You need google in your life bro. And what is wrong with a woman pounding yam for her husband? How does that stop her from being who she wants to be? My mum got to the highest level of her career before retiring and she kept on "pounding yam" and taking care of the family up till now.. You guys should stop this nonsense already.

SLAVE! Which person mama nor achieve anything for internet??

Abi u nor know say na my mama get Facebook undecided. Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2015
colossus2:

Christopher Colombus abi Johnny Walker, na you don travel pass right undecided

Help yourself Bro. Stop hating!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by eldnix: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2015
(
calebo101:

Like I said, pls expose yourself and travel. Expand your views brother. It would seriously help you a lot in life.
gial rest all these exposure u re talking about wat beta has it got to do d country?..d earlier a woman starts knowing her place in d society n primary aim dis country wud b a beta place instead of hanging her coats in d men's wardrope...if they nw see their selves as men they shud as well piss thru a zipper!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Klinee: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Yet another post by the usual suspects......replete as is par-for-the-course with dem-say-dem-say amebo/beer-parlour gossip!!

A woman loved by her people....these scum are saying is disgraced!
Who love her? We didnt know her in anambra north.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by lolaxavier(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2015
If not that Nigeria is highly corrupt, how can someone like this still be roaming the streets not to talk of contesting.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by colossus2: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Help yourself Bro. Stop hating!
Reverse is the case dude tongue

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by colossus2: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2015
soji1992:
[img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=058[/img] [img]http://www.?aff=687[/img] [img]http://www.?aff=800[/img]
You no dey ever get sense. Must you post this all the time angry
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by okestev: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Who cares.....ki lo kan mi. Does she really have what it takes to represents her constituency ni? What of integrity! Transparency! Accountability! God bless me jare!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

The rate at which these people look for power amazes me.
Sadly, they will be rejected at the poll

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by sokera: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2015
J
calebo101:

Pounding yam for her husband? Still bearing Ms? So therefore what's your business? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

another blockhead appreciating a corrupt government. Buhari till GEJ knows the stealing is corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by ccollins(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
See this foolish PDP party have started this their evil politics.. Even within their party, there is a lot of conflict.. If INEC has declared the rightful winner, why would oduah use the SGF ayim pius ayim and try to bribe Judges so she could win.. I fear for rigging, we in APC should be careful and pray oo

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by usibengate(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Andy Uba and Princess Odua have failed, we are waiting for the leader and cohort to fail likewise come Febuhari 14. Every evil secrecy against Nigeria shall fail.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by uniziktimes: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Apc with their Lies again.
How can court replace andy with ifeanyi uba? Did he contest for the primaries?

Stella odua was never replaced she is the primary winner of the anambra north senatorial.

Sahara stop reporting what we in Anambra witness everyday. You are bunch of lies sahara. Repent from your evil ways sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Coolcash1: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ saluting his master

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) / Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.