Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (34515 Views)

61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Former aviation minister sacked in February 2014 for purchasing two BMW cars at a highly-inflated price has failed to make the list of People’s Democratic Party senatorial candidates, the list released on Tuesday by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) shows.

Ms. Oduah, after failing to capture the Anambra North Senatorial seat, had used Pius Anyim, the Secretary to the Federal Government, to intimidate INEC to get her name into the list. That plan failed, as INEC released the name of John Okechuckwu Emeka as the court-ordered candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the seat.

Also removed from the list is Andy Uba, a former domestic aide to President Olusegun Obasanjo. He was replaced with his equally controversial younger brother, Chris Uba as the PDP candidate for Anambra South in the forthcoming general election. Chris Uba, it would be recalled, confessed to having rigged the 2003 gubernatorial election in the state, in favour of Chris Ngige.

Andy Uba and Ms. Oduah had been anointed by President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience, to clinch the senatorial slots, but they both lost in last month’s state party primaries.

Since that defeat, Ms. Oduah has been conniving with lawyers, some judges and SGF Anyim to impose her name on INEC, in a political no-man’s-land where integrity has no meaning.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/13/disgraced-former-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-kicked-out-anambra-senate-contest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by braine(m): 2:14am On Jan 14, 2015
^^^ This thief of a woman looks scary. Now I can't sleep. sad ... A woman that should be pounding yam for her husband at her age is bearing the "Ms" title. This is a type of woman JonaTan wants to turn our women into. God forbid bad thing.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by perculiarperson: 2:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one.

What goes around comes around.

This is just the beginning of her woes.

The president and definitely not his wife would back such a person who almost destroyed his government and was sleeping with every tom, dick and harry in government. Mrs. Patience will never back such.

I wait to hear more news of her doom. She is one of the first casualties, more will undoubtedly follow...

Stella Oduah!!! Horror in disguise!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by knightsTempler: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2015

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by edo3(m): 2:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Good one there.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Pavore9: 2:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Chris Uba for Senate?....this February na war!

21 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by FastShipping: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
^^^ This thief of a woman looks scary. Now I can't sleep. sad ... A woman that should be pounding yam for her husband at her age is bearing the "Ms" title. This is a type of woman JonaTan wants to turn our women into.

gringringringringrin

There are characters on nairaland.com gringringringrin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by IGBOSON1: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Yet another post by the usual suspects......replete as is par-for-the-course with dem-say-dem-say amebo/beer-parlour gossip!!

A woman loved by her people....these scum are saying is disgraced!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by IGBOSON1: 2:27am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:
^^^ This thief of a woman looks scary. Now I can't sleep. sad ... A woman that should be pounding yam for her husband at her age is bearing the "Ms" title. This is a type of woman JonaTan wants to turn our women into. God forbid bad thing.

^^^You're in no position to comment on anybodies looks.....have you looked in the mirror lately!?

18 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by braine(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're in no position to comment on anybodies looks.....have you looked in the mirror lately!?

I am in every position to comment on any poorly performing/performed Nigerian public official's looks. Thank you.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Chylo(m): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Chei!!! Chris Uba for senate shocked shocked Chineke ekweghi ihe ọjọọ.

PDP is totally finished.

54 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by backtosender: 3:03am On Jan 14, 2015
chris uba of all people nawaooo this is not good at all

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by ROCKJ1(m): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2015
She did well as minister at least our airports are looking good. It's just that BMW saga that spoilt everything. Better luck in politics next time stella.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

Pounding yam for her husband? Still bearing Ms? So therefore what's your business? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by noblealuu: 4:05am On Jan 14, 2015
What a nice treat!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by baby124: 4:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Thank God for the people of her district. She may have ended up selling the whole district for some new cars. But an Uba brother though? Maybe the money she spent to settle was not up to the Uba bros own.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by braine(m): 4:11am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Pounding yam for her husband?? Still bearing Ms?? So therefore What's your business?? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

Hear yourself. You sound soo much like Jonathan. cheesy

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

Are you indirectly saying he's clueless? shocked

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by braine(m): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2015
smartcet:

Are you indirectly saying he's clueless? shocked

You are a genius!! cheesy cheesy

50 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Chris Uba for Senate? I dey laugh.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by biafranqueen: 4:47am On Jan 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Chris Uba for Senate? I dey laugh.
For once I go join you I can't stand those crooks, I am sure they will join APC soon with the others.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by biafranqueen: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Yet another post by the usual suspects......replete as is par-for-the-course with dem-say-dem-say amebo/beer-parlour gossip!!

A woman loved by her people....these scum are saying is disgraced!
Don't mind those haters did you see I posted her scope of work she did in 2 years?https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by magaliyu(f): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2015
The fear of prison Is the beginning of change.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by LMAyedun(m): 5:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

Like I said, pls expose yourself and travel. Expand your views brother. It would seriously help you a lot in life.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by theV0ice: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin

how did many gej and pej candidates lose?

i'm not surprised about chris uba after all theres also buruji kashamu

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Franchise21(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
She's a thief na... Serves her right

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by SweetJoystick(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2015
Very good! Indicted corrupt persons shouldn't be allowed to contest for public offices

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by BWGISTdotCOM: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2015
yeeeee, well nice one

UNILAG undergraduate wins gold medal, car in 2014 Onga campus cooking contest[photos]>>http://www.bwgist.com/2015/01/unilag-undergraduate-wins-gold-medal.html
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by omenka(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2015
When the righteous prosper, we rejoice. When the wicked perish, let us shout for joy!!

Well, thankfully, Jonathan isn't in far away Israel this time, so she doesn't need to travel too far to see him. But I doubt he'd be paying much attention to her this time when his own fedora is on fire!!
cheesycheesy

16 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by teemanbastos(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
hahaha
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2015
What is stealer Oduah finding in the Senate? Isn't she satisfied with the fraud she did as a Minister? Does she want ti do more? Her kicking out is a good riddance though ALL PDP candidates will still lose in the general election.

Now this is disturbing...
Also removed from the list is Andy Uba, a former domestic aide to President Olusegun Obasanjo. He was replaced with his equally controversial younger brother, Chris Uba as the PDP candidate for Anambra South in the forthcoming general election
He will also lose

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Pictures As PDP Leaders Storm Ilorin For Northcentral Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.