Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) (40590 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Jaymima(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:

You go just happy If i tell you wetin i dey shake for you
wink
jaybee3:

You go just happy If i tell you wetin i dey shake for you
Thank you as you no tell me. I like my present state. My smile says it all.
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Hahahahahaha.. Guys, calm down.. I undastand how una dey feel.. But abeg, calm down.. lol
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahah...you got the jek right??
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
dollarlander:

Open your eyes, even otuoke people are crying he didn't do anything for them as president. They call him bad brother. If oriole people will not vote him wetin concern SW, NW, NE, NC people voting him. Even in rivers state its not sure for Jonathan.

You better follow the right direction. As far as I'm concerned. He don finish for Jonathan, he can't make it.
na wen dem con vote for BULL-HARRI nai e go take better??

i better stick with the one that almost did 40% out of 100%...than the one that will bomb both the 40% and 100%....and render my village useless....

otueke for all nigerians...after gej 2019....

by den...even ur beloved bull.harri will love otueke!!...
kikikikiikijikikijikiki

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:

Choi u wunt kill me
lols.......

one bottle of orijinals for you!!!
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by amsoslim(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
lols.......

one bottle of orijinals for you!!!
sowi ooo I don't drink alcohol,cos my mummy said I shuldnt dink anyfin dat contains alcohol...I oly dink breast milk

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
yuncka:

Dat boobi can mature a new born baby. grin

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin @photo.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
How come supporters of GMB and APC are highly and heavily endowed front and back?
Remember the ukwulicous APC babe shown on Nairaland?
And GMB's beautiful daughter looks like a supermodel.
WOW.
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
see ashawos,nah the boobi una dey see abi?anyways,I see am too.can't go without noticing.Come to think of it,This boobi alone could garner a million vote for GMB if well played oooo.I'm supporting whoever she supports.GEJ abeg pack well.GMB all the way.
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by PTNL: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
those 'boobis' can singlehandedly power Operation Breastfeed the Nation for 100years without drying up.

u be agbaya.
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
okoro4:
Nollywood actress  Foluke Daramola and her Fasholamania boss husband Olukayode Salako have joined the team of Nigerians who campaign for General Buhari.

The husband shared a photo on his Facebook page which strongly supports General Buhari's election.

He captioned the photo:

STAY CALM; VOTE BUHARI In fe-
BUHARI, Let’s CHANGE Nigeria!”

Source: http:///4yo

Are we campaigning for BOOBS or BUHARI?
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
femi4:
Don't be intimidated, go write GEJ for your chest now

why you attacking me?
I only quote what this guy said and lol@ it
Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For
Buhari (Photo) by patrickdarlins (m ): 7:28am
fiona and shrek in the making....
nasense.....
GEJ till both lovers gets sense....and never keep
calm for a terrorist...
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by femi4: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Canadiangirl:

why you attacking me?
nasense.....
calm for a terrorist...
I m not attacking you, I just felt it won't be a bad idea if you inscribe GEJ on your shirt. I could be of help....you know?
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
femi4:
I m not attacking you, I just felt it won't be a bad idea if you inscribe GEJ on your shirt. I could be of help....you know?
are u talking to me??
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Canadiangirl:

why you attacking me?
nasense.....
calm for a terrorist...
girlie oo...abeg nor mind dem jor
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:
sowi ooo I don't drink alcohol,cos my mummy said I shuldnt dink anyfin dat contains alcohol...I oly dink breast milk
oya come carry my gf gooo.....for dis nyt oo....

return her tomao oo

lols
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by amsoslim(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:

return her tomao oo

lols
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!*wif eyes widely opened* Neva knew u wre dis benevolent....*licking lips wif tongue*
Hope say she no b fiona? angry
patrickdarlins:

return her tomao oo

lols
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!*wif eyes widely opened* Neva knew u wre dis benevolent....*licking lips wif tongue*
Hope say she no b fiona? grin grin grin grin
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by lipstick2(f): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
femi4:

lol.....not interested
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
girlie oo...abeg nor mind dem jor

thanks joor
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
She was shouting wen i was driving pass....like...vote ..vote for buhari
..i will breastfeed the youth in lagos including u reading dis

Now...laugh
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by femi4: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
are u talking to me??

You get chest like Canadiangirl?
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
femi4:

why na......
what did I do again? I'm allergic to cyber bully
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:

Hope say she no b fiona? angry
Hope say she no b fiona? grin grin grin grin
lmaoo....i nor give u again...

i withdraw my statement!!!!

kikikikikiiki
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Canadiangirl:

why na......
what did I do again? I'm allergic to cyber bully
nor mind am jor....e de trip for the football when u carry for chest ......

lols
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
femi4:
i no fit na...say wetin happen
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Canadiangirl:

thanks joor
welcome jor...

smiles....

fine girl u are!!!
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=patrickdarlins post=29790085]welcome jor...

smiles....

fine girl u are!!![/quote

thanks
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by simdam500(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
looking MILF
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by DerKaiser: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
So in this entire thread, not even a single person realised that the writing on their t-shirts were photoshopped unto them.

God, I am really appalled.

Just look at the writings and their alignments.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Neva seen a bursty babe lose her husband to another. Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of / Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.