Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed (62496 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Kakakino(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2015

The star shared this photo of herself in bed with a mysterious man, whose identity is unknown, via Instagram and she called herself

“Duchess on a mission

We wonder if she’s on a mission to win his heart. Either way, they look cute together…

: http://www.kakakino.com/2015/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-mystery-man-mr-x-bed-serious-night-banging/

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Bisjosh(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Smh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2015
tnx Naijaboiy

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2015
nawa o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:
Attention seeking w.hore
See the way you're comfortable calling your fellow woman a Whõre undecided

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

What is she then?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by demelza: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

You have a good head on your shoulders.

31 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

What is she then?
Who are you to judge her? undecided

66 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by axortedbabe(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2015
on a mission to bleep da hell outta d dude..

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who are you to judge her? undecided

I'm not judging her.
I'm too sick for argument this morning .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

I'm not judging her.
I'm too sick for argument this morning .
I'm not trying to argue either...

Just trying to let you know it's not really a good thing to call someone such names for no reason.

undecided

42 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

I'm not trying to argue either...

Just trying to let you know it's not really a good thing to call someone such names for no reason.

undecided

Actually she called for it, why bring your bedroom pix to the public?
Pls tell her to keep such pix private no one care if she's duchess on mission or not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

Pls tell her to keep such pix private no one care if she's duchess on mission or not.
That's what celebrities do undecided

They need your attention to stay relevant.
It doesn't make you any better than they are.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Maximillian1: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

at least,she was nt nude in the pix xo no reason to blast her

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's what celebrities do undecided

They need your attention to stay relevant.
It doesn't make you any better than they are.

Ok, peace

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Maximillian1:
at least,she was nt nude in the pix xo no reason to blast her

peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Janeify(f): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
She should do what pleases her.
Her body, her life, not my business
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Nansense! I thought they were even doing something interesting, what is the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Which Man?

The one that dumped her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by justi4jesu(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Me likey cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by html14java(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
html14java:
Na wa o
Shouldn't you be coding somewhere? you wan make FTC abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Missonas(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
see her nostrils grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by TheMan3: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Seun, take heart oh

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!
*Our Phones ~ Wireless
*Cooking ~ Fireless
*Cars ~ Keyless
*Food ~ Fatless
*Tyres ~ Tubeless *Tools ~ Cordless
*Dress ~ Sleeveless
*Youth ~ Jobless
*Leaders ~ Shameless
*Relationships ~ Meaningless
*Attitude ~ Careless *Wives ~ Fearless
*Babies ~ Fatherless
*Feelings ~ Heartless
*Education ~ Valueless
*Children ~ Mannerless
PARLIAMENT ~ CLUELESS Everything is
becoming LESS but
still our hopes are ~ Endless.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by holatin(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
there is no month Toto decay post no go reach fp.

I lie ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by elantraceey(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
undecided

What should i do with this?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by januzaj(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
mtchewwww.....wat ll i gain from dis?...it isnt educative.....eeediot .it ll soon reach "tonto share the pix of her man licking her wide p**ussy"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by colossus2: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Long hisss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.