Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed (62501 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by ahnie: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2015
no mind the miss cheapskate
naijaboiy:
See the way you're comfortable calling your fellow woman a Whõre undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Jaymima(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2015
see nlanders trooping out to see Tonto Dike in bed. Yet some people will say she's got no relevance. ..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Brightology2(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
All i see is desperation, to ditch back on the ex.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by LewisO: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
TheMan3:
Seun, take heart oh
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by LewisO: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
TheMan3:
Seun, take heart oh
Must u mention name in this, huh? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Clemzy16(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
bonafideNwafor:
shocked Wait a second! I knw this guy! Jeez! shocked . Anyway, it aint my biz.
Yeah.. That's Seun Osewa.. She's tryna hide his identity...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by BarakOkenny(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Kakakino:

The star shared this photo of herself in bed with a mysterious man, whose identity is unknown, via Instagram and she called herself

“Duchess on a mission

We wonder if she’s on a mission to win his heart. Either way, they look cute together…

: http://www.kakakino.com/2015/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-mystery-man-mr-x-bed-serious-night-banging/
The bleep I gave... Just died.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by franugo(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:
Attention seeking w.hore

what sort of stewpid comment is this Na she make d thread enter FP? so why d jealousy n pointless useless hating

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by prettyboi1(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

Actually she called for it, why bring your bedroom pix to the public?
Pls tell her to keep such pix private no one care if she's duchess on mission or not.

You just sound like a bitter old grandmother tho. Why the unwarranted hatred?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by franugo(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who are you to judge her? undecided

no mind am joor, where u dey hide b4?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by prettyboi1(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:
Attention seeking w.hore
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
prettyboi1:

As if I care, naijaboiy its all your fault
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Creamish:

U just made me smile....
Lol really? smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
bogolobango:
Brito & naijaboiy una don turn to apc nd pdp bah

Don't mind him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Note: Celebrities' lives are public. It's naturally natural. Others do it.

Don't mind me dear, I dey sick bed dey yab person.
Naijaboiy sorry for that .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

Actually she called for it, why bring your bedroom pix to the public?
Pls tell her to keep such pix private no one care if she's duchess on mission or not.
. How are u sure she was d one who brought it public. Could be pics taken by som photographers when she was shooting a movie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2015
LivinaPatrick:
. How are u sure she was d one who brought it public. Could be pics taken by som photographers when she was shooting a movie

Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

Lol...no problem.

Why don't you modify that post to save yourself the stress or seeing more insults. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Creamish(f): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol really? smiley

Well said. Some words are not to be used baselessly & carelessly on others.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Elinob(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Na wa ooooo she for even show her unclothedness for us to know if an her own madness wast past, by the way what is my business they affair has she selling her privates not mind .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by fattybombom: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

What is she then?
shut up and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Blackeard(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
axortedbabe:
on a mission to bleep da hell outta d dude..
you would know...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
franugo:

no mind am joor, where u dey hide b4?
Oga me I don dey since o cheesy

I suppose dey ask you sef undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by jbaby265(f): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
timilehing:
Who.re

i pity u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
fattybombom:
shut up and keep quiet.

Why are you pained ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Hawlahscho(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
brito:

lol. u don well I guess. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Hawlahscho:

lol. u don well I guess. grin

Nope, nlders want cut my head off
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by pauldehero(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
new hope for nigerian music,e: lets make
the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=franugo post=29780953]

no mind am joor, where u dey hide b4?[/quote

you want to get to Naijaboiy through me, right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed by akinsadeez(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
It seems she and her ex are on a 'see I am over you with my new boo' picture sharing session. the majid guy will post one picture of his new boo today, Tonto will also post her own the next day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.