Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. (1218 Views)

How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2015
How do you break a bad news concerning your career to your partner?
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by temitemi1(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Why not good news grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by thiefnubu(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Ok

#bakfromban

Op

Here are 5 sure-bet ways to break bad news to your bae... If any of them doesn't work, call me a Baskad angry

1- Report the ugly incident to Al-Jazeera, so that he can then watch your predicament on T.V, via breaking-news embarassed

2- Give him a Mouth Gig.... At the instant when he is about to come, break the news to him...

3- Tell him you've got HIV... When he has really worked himself up into a state of horror and hopelessness, tell him the test results were wrong, but by the way.... You now bring in the bad news

4- Tell him that your Pastor prophesied into your life that you will be afflicted with some tribulations, which will open the door for uncountable blessings... Then tell him the bad thing that happened to you, so that he can rejoice with you on your impending breakthrough.... He might even encourage you to give a testimony-in-advance undecided

5- Pick a quarrel with him for no reason, and then blame him later on for not being there for you when you told him about the bad incident.. Put him on the defensive... Insist you already told him about it, but he turned a deaf ear. Make him apologize for something he knows nothing about.
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Why not good news grin grin grin
lol,life is all about good and bad,shit happens
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by iceberylin(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Dm sack you undecided
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Is the boss making passses at you?
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by alberto2k(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Shey u don lose ur certificate? shocked
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nuezha(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2015
I told her i'm a changed person that we couldn't continue the relationship. I'm born again!

She wept...i cuddled her but I've got my point made and I stood by it.
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:
Shey u don lose ur certificate? shocked
dem De lose certificate?
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2015
MzNelly:
Is the boss making passses at you?
shi*t happens.
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Nuezha:
I told her i'm a changed person. I'm born again!

She wept...i held her but I've got my point made and I stood by it.

that's a good news, not a bad one
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by alberto2k(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
joychioma19:
dem De lose certificate?

U never hear say person original cert roast inside fire b4 undecided
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Tell him point blank. Finis. grin
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Point blank
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by StPete: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2015
You slept with dem boss? Huh?
Re: How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Example of d bad news

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / Girls Might Not Like Me This Way I Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.