Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nairaland And Some Of Its Overzealous Mods. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland And Some Of Its Overzealous Mods. (672 Views)

Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers / Overzealous Supporters Placed Okorocha/obama Billboard- Imo Government / Buhari Denies Barring AIT, Blames Overzealous Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nairaland And Some Of Its Overzealous Mods. by omenka(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Why was my thread: www.nairaland.com/2092400/admin-seun
closed by the mod??

I created a thread commending Seun for the neutral stand he appears to have taken regarding the front page and just visited it to see this comment by a mod after which he closed the thread:

Your complaints has been noted. We will keep
on trying our best to remain neutral. If you have
further complaints with the mods or supermods,
you can mail the supermods or the admin.

Regards.
I, the original poster, wasn't complaining about anything but was rather giving credit to whom it is due!

If some posters were posting complaints on the thread, it was up to the mod to deal personally with them and not with the thread!! Why did he have to close the thread because some posters laid some complaints on the thread?? Isn't this taking power a bit too far??

What kind of rubbish is this
Re: Nairaland And Some Of Its Overzealous Mods. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Let me quickly comment before the usual Mod closes this..

His level of intolerance is just getting alarming.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Some Of Its Overzealous Mods. by Seun(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Threads to drop complaints about things like this instead of just mailing the mods or supermods violates rule 20 and will result in a ban.

(1)

#askjimi - Google+ Hangout / See How Buhari Is Changing Things Already / The Best Political Song Ever...a Must-See-Video...Buhari Pulls over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.