Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) (53935 Views)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia / One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by fitzmayowa: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Please can someone post the script of their speech when they are done..
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Ogamazi: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
That's how you will shake his hands after handing over to him come May 29 @ the eagle square Abuja. Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by kingthreat(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
philips70:

No photoshop, Okupe tweeted this some moments ago.

Mods, you know the drill.

It is photoshop. Look at Buhari's glasses
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by bastien: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
honeric01:
Tell them..

Why is Jonathan afraid to looking into Buhari's eyes?
shey if he look the eyes corruption go stop? Abi Buhari put jazz for eyes make him look com loss election
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by datribune: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Adminisher:

This is the best speech I have heard today. You are just being a tribalist I know where this is coming from. The man is not reading a prepared speech but instance by instance in a measured effective way he has espoused the history of elections since 2007 and his experiences in electoral tribunals. What he said about the deployment and redeployment of judges in order to influence elections was very impactful on the audience.
He has exposed all the malpractice previously experienced. Please stop disgracing your generation by posting thrash or showing you don't understand english.

d General is truly presidential. Look at d composure, d calmness, d carriage, d confidence, d intelligent & informative way he traced d history of election violence in Nigeria. d speech was effortlessly delivered. Truly incisive & brilliant.
Come february 14th, we shall make GMB president IJN.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Firefire(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
philips70:

[s]Plus firefire, infact they are many.

NB: Mods please send me your account numbers let me transfer twice the amount of money lalasticlala pays for empty threads of Seun spying on Tonto's pictures making front page. (Na joke o according to Gordons grin) Or is it because the thread did not bash Buhari or Jonathan? Many guys here need to know the hatred ends here[/s].

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Adminisher: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
buskie13:
can u pls state how de 2011 elections was rigged?
I'd like to know

The 2011 elections were rigged but I concede that the real actual winner was still Jonathan anyway. All the previous elections after Abiolas own were all rigged and declared for the wrong person except 2011.
The 2011 elections were also rigged but declared for the rightful winner.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by mandhi(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Nctrice:
I see no reason why he is not shaking his president with both hands!
His Ogbuagbu 1 of Abia.
The Lion Killer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
But come o.I thought there are other presidential candidates. Y is it looking like a 2 party race?
are you a learner?
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Bimpe29: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
This is how it should be. Politics shouldn't be do or die affairs. Remember we are all brothers irrespective of our DIFFERENCES.
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by ozo13(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2015

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by philips70(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Means Okupe did the photoshop of this and the other pictures because they are all right there in his timeline.
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:
here also

Jonathan be like "bros I dey hail o" GEJ is all smiles as he is finally standing In the shadow of someone as great as bubari

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:
here also

Jonathan be like "bros I dey hail o" GEJ is all smiles as he is finally standing In the shadow of someone as great as buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by ajebuter(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
See the smile no reach their belle oh!
I'm sure both of them are cursing each other inwardly..
But see them laughing like best of buddies.
E be like say make I dash them hot slaps for deceiving Nigerians.
Yeye people,
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Adminisher: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
bastien:
all I see in ur post is sentiment.....

All I see in yours is falsehood and shallow mindedness the man is making a speech and I am watching the faces of the audience enthralled and understanding that election rigging and buying of judges is the cause of election violence but all you can come up with is parochial nonsense about his accent.

The woman is speaking now condemning the workshop being done in the presence of the international community discussing our own election malpractice in front of foreigners. That is depth, that is profundity. Please get serious about your life.

Chekwas Okorie UPP is backing Buhari about free and fair elections being a guarantee of no election violence, he said he was also happy Buhari also warned his supporters after some violence. So educated matured Ibo people understand Buhari, it is only the very young ones who have to be 're educated.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
bastien:
shey if he look the eyes corruption go stop? Abi Buhari put jazz for eyes make him look com loss election

You don't understand what confidence is.
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by LORDI(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
kingthreat:

guy's it's not a photoshop,..look well,that a shadow of jonathan's Hat.
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by nationwide1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
cirmuell:
Nigga they are curtently sitting side by side. it's live on AIT undecided
Leave them let them continue insulting one another on NL.
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by OLADD: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
philips70:
Make una dey fight die here. Source: https://twitter.com/abati1990/status/555297601495793664

And so? Didn't Judas hug(kiss) Jesus before selling him off to the Pharisees? I beg GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Isiterere(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
it is live on AIT.

Jonathan is hugging GMB as the president for the last time.
ALL IZZ WELL

kingthreat:

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by ayodot(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice development. if they are now "friends" what will Buhari say about the present level of Jonathans corruption and what will Jonathans say about Buhari's Highhandedness/terroristic tendencies. Just wondering

Enrich Ur MIND

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Boll2010: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Upp candidate making sense

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=18pt]There will be a new administration in 2015.

The dream I had in the early hours of today is strange, but means change.
I saw many soldiers on the street in combat gear.
Some were combing houses.
Then I saw, Gen. Muhammad Buhari (retd) accepting a new belt to change his old belt.

President Goodluck Jonathan, PhD, has already sealed his fate when he insisted in 2011 that he will not stay in office beyond 2015.

"For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced."
~ Matthew 12:37, Holy Bible, Amplified Bible (AMP)

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by osebe: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is answering Lagosians questions in a live video chat today.Stream live on JIMIAGBAJE.com/Hangout @ 6pm
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by datribune: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adminisher:

All I see in yours is falsehood and shallow mindedness the man is making a speech and I am watching the faces of the audience enthralled and understanding that election rigging and buying of judges is the cause of election violence but all you can come up with is parochial nonsense about his accent.

The woman is speaking now condemning the workshop being done in the presence of the international community discussing our own election malpractice in front of foreigners. That is depth, that is profundity. Please get serious about your life.

Don't mind him, only d utterly biased can not see dat d General is truly presidential. Look at d composure, d calmness, d carriage, d confidence, d intelligent & informative way he traced d history of election violence in Nigeria. d speech was effortlessly delivered. Truly incisive & brilliant. d candidate on d screen now I don't know his name & party is reaffirming what Buhari just said.
Come february 14th, we shall make GMB president IJN.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by jagagbosa(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tortoise men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by LORDI(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There will be a new administration in 2015.

The dream I had in the early hours of today is strange, but means change.
I saw many soldiers on the street in combat gear.
Some were combing houses.
Then I saw, Gen. Muhammad Buhari (retd) accepting a new belt to change his old belt.

President Goodluck Jonathan, PhD, has already sealed his fate when he insisted in 2011 that he will not stay in office beyond 2015.

"For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced."
~ Matthew 12:37, Holy Bible, Amplified Bible (AMP)

[/size]
it doesn't end there,3 months later buhari dies,osinbajo takes over.
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by bastien: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adminisher:

Chekwas Okorie UPP is backing Buhari about free and fair elections being a guarantee of no election violence, he said he was also happy Buhari also warned his supporters after some violence. So educated matured Ibo people understand Buhari, it is only the very young ones who have to be 're educated.
OK hv a Nice day sire
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by bastien: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
honeric01:

You don't understand what confidence is.
ok
Re: President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) by philips70(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seun, you need to hold your own elections, religious and ethnic sensitization workshop for Nairalanders too. The amount of hatred and bigotry here can boil the ocean.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.