Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country (1858 Views)

Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) / Buhari: 'I Will Never Quit Politics As Far As I Live' / Why I Live In Mud House - Justice Mamman Nasir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2008
Haven't had public supplied electricity in my house for like 2 months.

The roads are all bad

U can't even get fuel to buy

The government is totally insensitive

The policemen are a bunch of murderers

Can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything called social infrastructure, yet the government makes so much from oil

GOD PLEASE INTERVENE.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2008
Roflmao!!! and you are the same person lambasting the Cleaner in UK for crying  to Immigration officers about how his life would not be the same if he was deported back to Nigeria??

That dude is right now enjoying 24/7 uninterrupted electricity, good roads. Money enough to buy himself fuel. Heck, public transport is so good, he does not need to worry about buying fuel. The Police there are probably afraid to touch him cause he is black and they do not want to be labelled racists. The government is sensitive enough to his needs that it is working on some package to ensure that people like him who have lost there jobs are at least going to eat well this christmas, if anything. For all we know, this dude might have chilled champagne and caviar to celebrate his new year self.

roflmao!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! lol   grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Ilelobola: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ yemmyse
I sympathise with you.

@ kobojunkie
please what does roflmao mean? educate me please as people seem to use it a lot on this forum. Ta.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by 4Play(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2008
@topic

Unpatriotic Nigerians at work again! Don't you know non-Nigerians use this site? We should always paint the best picture possible, that is what patriotism demands.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
Think it's high time i moved to Ghana
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Muza(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
roflmao = rolling on floor laughing my ass out
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
4 play

It is easy to shout patroticism, when u re sitting pretty in the UK.

If u had spent like 4 hours getting home from work and got home to meet utter darkness, no thanks to NEPA. And u cant even get fuel to power ur generating set, cos tranker drivers feel they are above the law. And the stupoid internet browser u pay dearly for is so freaking slow, then u would not be chanting patroticism.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by tpia: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by asha80(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2008
Kobojunkie   Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country
« #1 on: Today at 10:22:43 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roflmao!!! and you are the same person lambasting the Cleaner in UK for crying  to Immigration officers about how his life would not be the same if he was deported back to Nigeria??

That dude is right now enjoying 24/7 uninterrupted electricity, good roads. Money enough to buy himself fuel. Heck, public transport is so good, he does not need to worry about buying fuel. The Police there are probably afraid to touch him cause he is black and they do not want to be labelled racists. The government is sensitive enough to his needs that it is working on some package to ensure that people like him who have lost there jobs are at least going to eat well this christmas, if anything. For all we know, this dude might have chilled champagne and caviar to celebrate his new year self.

roflmao!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! lol      

Right on the mark kobojunkie.I was saying the same thing remembering her comments on that guy.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by asha80(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
Tpia don come again with her back and forth argument tongue
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by tpia: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2008
yemmyse:

Haven't had public supplied electricity in my house for like 2 months.

The roads are all bad

U can't even get fuel to buy

The government is totally insensitive

The policemen are a bunch of murderers

Can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything called social infrastructure, yet the government makes so much from oil

GOD PLEASE INTERVENE.

Komot from your village and go to Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, how can your electricity be out for two months, yet you're on NL.

Yemisi, NL is not going to solve anything. . . .we can continue to post here and rave about it, but at the end of the day when NEPA strikes again, Nigeria will still be Nigeria.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2008
dodges the bowling ball and returns with a dynamite.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2008
i need asylum, anywhere please
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
yemmyse:

dodges the bowling ball and returns with a dynamite.
Wrong thread, yemisi
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by kosovo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
clue?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by udezue(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2008
divide da dead country
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2008
God

Please change NEPA for good, this heat is unbearable

Change our pleasemen

Baba, Pls do something about the road also and the gvt also.

I promise i would never yab anyone on NL again and i would never hack into anyone ID again.

Amen.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ebony

Can u blame me, am typing in the dark. Ma browser is slow, heat is killing me.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by asha80(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ebony

Can u blame me, am typing in the dark. Ma browser is slow, heat is killing me

U never see anything
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2008
Pls who can assit me in obcuring a visa to Afghanistan or Somalia?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2008
yemmyse:

please who can assit me in obcuring a visa to Afghanistan or Somalia?
Yemisi, are you okay? am worried o. . . . .hot flashes?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2008
Sincerely am not Ok. How can i be ok in this kind of heat.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by kosovo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2008
please who can assit me in obcuring a visa to Afghanistan or Somalia?
lol
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by blacksta(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2008
You never see anything se na 2 months - i hope they treble am to 6months. I know u r still comfortable in your darkness. If really want change you will get up your fat and comfortable ass and fight for change
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Bialegend(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2008
kosovo:

lol
Are you laughing? Don't you know those two countries are better than your nigeria?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by dayokanu(m): 1:28am On Dec 19, 2008
you must be quite gullible if you believe everything you read on the internet.

So because this person said he's based in Nigeria, you swallowed it wholesale? Not to mention the rest of his story?

Is this the first time on nairaland that someone will do an about turn on this issue?

I for one would have been very surprised if this guy hadnt posted something like this. There are more like him on nairaland.

na today? Someone switching ids like water, is considered trustworthy? This is why scammers abound back home.

Tpia,

I know this guy very well He lives and work in Lagos. I talk to him almost everyday. We worked together.

He lives and works in Lagos. He has a job that many people would envy. He is a manager in a top Bank and he is in his mid 20's.

He is male and his name is Yemi.

But that is the reality of Nigeria. We live and work in a dysfunctional country in Nigeria. I wake up and get home when its dark in order to beat Lagos Traffic. Get home in Darkess. The environment is so dirty. I would forever crave a sane environment even if it means washing gutters.

Atimes you spend 3-4 hours in Traffic in the morning and in the evenings
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by stanilux(m): 1:44am On Dec 19, 2008
dayokanu:

Tpia,

I know this guy very well He lives and work in Lagos. I talk to him almost everyday. We worked together.

He lives and works in Lagos. He has a job that many people would envy. He is a manager in a top Bank and he is in his mid 20's.

He is male and his name is Yemi.

But that is the reality of Nigeria. We live and work in a dysfunctional country in Nigeria. I wake up and get home when its dark in order to beat Lagos Traffic. Get home in Darkess. The environment is so dirty. I would forever crave a sane environment even if it means washing gutters.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Dec 19, 2008
dayokanu:

OK!!! that is hell!! roflmao!!
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
Dayo

U could have left my surname and home address. Does going to the US make u dull?

Abeg go back and remove those trash u posted. If i need paid advert, would contact Seun personally.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2008
Is it AKU ODUN ? Last I checked, it sounded more like 'Eku Odun !'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Do Not Have Anything In Common But The Color Of Their Skin And Soccer / Nitel Sold For $2.5b / Paul Obanua; A Breath Of Fresh Air In Delta State Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.