Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country (1863 Views)

Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) / Buhari: 'I Will Never Quit Politics As Far As I Live' / Why I Live In Mud House - Justice Mamman Nasir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by fak: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2008
well yemmyse Ghana? I think u're right
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
She must egun, spelt pele as kpele. Anyway, Aku might also be right (including urself) e.g Aku ina wo
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
For one, the E is actually an E with ę
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by oderemo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2008
try zimbabwe , at least u know who your enemy is
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2008
Yemisi, pkele. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by redsun(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2008
You can't run away from yourself,deal with it,this is not the time to shy away from reality,wherever you find yourself,live it out,it takes a weakling or a deluded person to derive joy sheltering under another's umbrella.

It is a case of somebody that have breast to sulk,yet the person is sulking stone.Some people live in a dream world,always wishing.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2008
You guys are doomed in that failed state.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2008
Nuzo

No wory. One dey China go chase u, then u go come no say kaki no be leather.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2008
yemmyse:

Nuzo

No wory. One dey China go chase u, then u go come no say kaki no be leather.
Abeg make person hear word. That seems to be the line used by persons with deluded ideas of reality. What country is chasing what people? If you no wan go anywhere else, just live your own life. Not go around threatening people, who do, with silly stories of how they will be chased away someday. lol
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by redsun(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
With theĀ  present crunch,living in another's country is at one own risk.White people are losing jobs,factories and establishments are shutting down and it is going to get worse.Their frustrations will soon lead them to brutally taking on foreigners,russia have already started,soon it will be the turn of england and the rest of the ex-buoyant world, the tension is building and i wouldn't blame them if they do.

The time of pestering is over,all man for himself,soon oyinbos will be going to places like africa to start forcefully acquiring territories,another colonization out dire need to survive.

On a different note,who on earth made kobojunkie a moderator in this forum?from all indications,he or she is a spy(traitor)planted here by her poke-nosing masters to to probably monitor extremist islamic views,always afraid of their own shadows,because of their guilts.it is sickening,he or she should be rooted out.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by olanajim(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
A man woke up and find that his rooftop is leaking, his door broken down and one of the four walls of his house is about to collapse,

He then left the house and journey to another land to become a slave!

Weird world!
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2008
Kobo

Are u scarred of being chased?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Dec 21, 2008
yemmyse:

Kobo

Are u scarred of being chased?

you mean be scared like the southerners living in northern Nigeria are? Scared like the hausas living among the ibo's in iboland? Or scared like the hausas living in yorubaland that the yorubas will not turn on them to take vengance for the jos riot? Never! I know my right as a human being and yes, I am a human being with rights. It comes with living in a civilized world -- a world bound by laws that you can take advantage of. I can imagine how many millions I will make by simply suing the government for everything it has, for even thinking of chasing me out of the country. lol grin When you live in a civilized world bound by laws, you do not have to live paranoid. It's exhilarating!

But don't worry about us though, worry about yourself! grin
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by mustafar1: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2008
lol
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by SeanT21(f): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2008
Kobojunkie:

you mean be scared like the southerners living in northern Nigeria are? Scared like the hausas living among the ibo's in iboland? Or scared like the hausas living in yorubaland that the yorubas will not turn on them to take vengance for the jos riot? Never! I know my right as a human being and yes, I am a human being with rights. It comes with living in a civilized world -- a world bound by laws that you can take advantage of. I can imagine how many millions I will make by simply suing the government for everything it has, for even thinking of chasing me out of the country. lol grin When you live in a civilized world bound by laws, you do not have to live paranoid. It's exhilarating!

But don't worry about us though, worry about yourself! grin

[size=14pt]Good Response!!

~~~I rather be a second class citizen in America than in Liberia~~~[/size]
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by olanajim(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2008
They don't even bother to sell their fatherland before leaving it for vultures to colonised. They are waiting for whitemen to help them turn around the mess they created. No wonder, Nigeria is dysfunctional!
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Kobojunkie: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2008
see dysfunctional thinking ooo!!!! roflmao!!!
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2008
What's first class about a citizen:

Who could not sleep because of darkness, heat and mosquito,

Leaves home at 5:30 and gets stuck in traffic for 3 hours,

On the way sees a man defeacating by the road side with impunity,

He wrecks his car in the numerous pot holes on the road,

Sees the police gunning down bus conductors who refused to give them N20,

Meets Mounds of waste and foul smell at every 200m

See agbero beating another bus driver for not settling them

Queues at the filling station for fuel for hours as tanker drivers are on strike,

Get to work where he has to play politics and lick asses to get promoted,

Goes for lunch and sees Naval rating stripping a full grown woman naked,

Leaves work at 5pm frustrated gets stuck in another 4 hours traffic, spends 2 hours within victoria Island traffic another

2 hours on 3rd Mainland traffic. Or he waits in the office till 10pm when traffic would have subsided. He gets robbed on Osborne avenue.

He gets home at 11:30 No light again, All hs neighbours are blasting generators while the noise is comparable to a

Nuclear Bomb and the smoke emmission is so thick that he gets a headache

And the cycle continues. A typical day in Lagos!!!!!

This is the life of a guy who considers himself middle class that works in a Big Bank in Lagos who is considered a "big boy". Never mind the unemployed, Shoemaker, Taxi driver or mechanic
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2008
Hehehe you should write a novel.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by olanajim(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2008
On?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by olanajim(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2008
If Nigeria is not working or is dysfunctional, it is because the people AND NOT THE LEADERS, are dysfunctional. The people are getting what they worked or lazed for!
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2008
Olanajim

Tell me what i ve done to deserve this.

I pay my tax when due in the correct amount. I cast my vote appropriately. What then ve i done to deserve no electricity, bad roads etc.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by diasporian: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2008
yemmyse

You said you live in a jungle, so, what do you expect?
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by RibaduFan(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ok diasporian

\Would edit it immediately, maybe things would change then.
Re: Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country by olanajim(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
Yemmyse,
you paid your tax to crooks; you casted your vote to the man with the largest party; you know they won't perform yet you say nothing, do nothing, and just think that someday GOD will take care of everything.

In Ghana, election is not a do or die affair;
In Thailand, people forced their govt to step aside when the later was found to be corrupt;
In US people spent time to know who their leader is before casting their vote;
In South Africa, men of like minds re-unite to form a new party when the largest party was soiled with corruption;
In Greece, youths mobilized themselves in thousands to protest against unemployment;

But in 9ja, everyone expect God to interfene on their behalf. They don't want to die of bullet wound, yet armed robbers turned the country to training ground;
They don't want to suffer, yet they live in the darkness;

how can the country be functional when the majority of the people are dysfunctional?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Governor In Nija / Sahara Reporters Always Carry Fake/negetive News About Nigeria / Power Situation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.