Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? (2735 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by vizkiz: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Men love a Good fight They always have. When two men fight, it starts with them circling each other warily.

No guy takes the first punch. They just circle each other, until one of them gets dizzy or a few friends drag both guys apart.
There may be a few loud verbal abuses or even a few shrugs and pushes, but rarely does it ever turn into a fist-fight.

And that’s a man’s fight. Men take their fights seriously, but most men prefer to stay away from a fight unless they have no choice.

Men and girl fights
To most guys, catfights are nothing but a spectacle that’s fun and exciting in more ways than one.
So why do guys like girl fights?

1. Girl fights reveal a new side of girls
Guys are used to seeing girls as the gentler and
kinder sex. Girls are feminine and always nice. But every once in a while, when they bare their fangs for a catfight, it’s exciting to watch a whole new side of the same girls we once thought were girly and demure.
Curse words always sound so sexy when angry girls yell it out! grin

2. The sexy flash of skin
When girls fight, they almost always reach out for the other girl’s clothes. And when that happens, there’s a good chance of a flash of accidental skin. It’s not easy for a guy to know if a girl is wearing a g-string or granny panties. But put her in a fight and he’ll know all that and more. To a guy, girl fights are voyeuristic pleasures at its best.(Lol, men are perverts in nature cheesy)

3. It looks funny
Let’s face it, they fight like girls! No guy thinks a girl could serious injure an opponent with a strategically placed blow in between the legs. There are fewer punches and blows, and more clawing and tearing in a catfight, and guys just love that. Most of the times, girls just hold on to each other’s hair or punch each other’s breas*ts! shocked

4 Sex and war give the same high
Men like watching two girls fight because it’s exciting and unintentionally arousing. It’s an adrenaline rush that increases their heart rate, which in turn increases the blood flow around their loins. It’s especially exciting if two girls are fighting over a guy, which seriously is every guy’s secret dream! (I have had this experience before wink)

5.Guys love girls preparing for the fight
Girl fights in school are a common affair. But girl fights in the corporate world are hilarious. Both women take their time to take their jackets off, roll up their sleeves and prepare themselves for a fight that’s going to end up with torn shirts. While the fight is a lot of fun, the anticipation and the preparation can be a lot of fun too. tongue

6. Hope for a bosom
Like i mentioned earlier, men are perverts in nature. When a fight’s being dominated by one girl, the losing girl will almost always intentionally try to reveal the other girl’s boobs just to shame her and get back at her. It’s a strategy that always works, and one that makes guys a lot happier! (Men and boo*bs ehn... #eyes rolling)

7. Sadistic boys
Guys are sadistic creatures. They love having fun at someone else’s expense. Actually, wait a minute, all humans are! undecided

8.It’s a show of a lifetime
Guys don’t get to see two girls fighting in real life. Yeah, we’ve seen it on youtube or in some sexy video that starts with two pillow fighting girls which ultimately leads to bed and more. But most guys have never seen it in real life.
We especially like it if there are great props around like a swimming pool around so they can throw themselves in cheesy

9 More girls almost always join the fun
One of the fun parts of a good girl fight is the fact that it never ends with the same girls who firststarted the fight. Almost always, more girls end up joining the fight on both sides and tugging more clothes off. Imagine paying for one movie and watching two. Or better yet, in this case, you pay for none and watch more than you wished for!(Hallelujah! cheesy)

10 Girls don’t know how to fight sad
When two men fight, it ends up with a broken jaw or a strategic blow on one guy’s temple that knocks him unconscious. Men instinctively go for the kill. It’s an evolutionary trait that reveals itself during the whole flight or flight scenario. But women are different. Men go for the jugular, women prefer screaming and scratching.

When two girls fight, it’s all about pulling each other’s hair, scratching, biting, and tearing clothes with a few weak punches thrown in now and then. While this emotional scarring and body revealing may traumatize girls, guys don’t feel threatened by it. To guys, all a girl fight seems like is two girls trying to UnCloth each other.

What do you guys think? cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
I think we need pictures to feed our eyes.

Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rich girl's fight = Duel stripping.
Poor girl's fight = Nail fight.
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by alberto2k(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
*Patiently Waiting for a girl to come and engage vizkiz in a fight*

I already got my 3D glass tho cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by ITbomb(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
I love separating girls fight, you use every means possible to hold back the girls from injuring themselves grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
- There will be lots of pant flashing.

- There will be lots of bra tearing and bobby flashing.

- There will be lots of current tapping when separating.

- There will be lots of prickk standing when youre holding tight one of the girls in process of separating

- There will be lots of laff when the girls starts pulling their hairs... And throwing Slaps instead of punchs.

- There will be lots of secret exposal, because girls talk when they fight... They fight mostly with their words.... Not their fist.

- There will be lots of bossom grabbing.
You grab them in their bobs and pretend you're separating them, they wouldn't know.. (Grab the weak one, she'd thank u later)

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by Ajibel(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lol Kinda true. I dislike seeing ladies fight doe they are a joy to watch. Once remembered when two gals fought in my class, I was among those that separated them buh one of my friend was angry with me, saying watching gals fight makes him hôřňý grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by Afrok(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
The best fight between girls is always between Nigeria female celebrities where U see gangster talks and writings like they're rapping undecided.
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by dechandel(f): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Veralaw:
Oyinbo fight. That one na fight?
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by tobiboss(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
I luff girl fights, it's so sweet cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by pamcode(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Op let me summarize it for you, when gals fight there is a high tendecy they will tear their own clothes hereby giving boys lot of cinemas to watch, so the excitement comes because of the anticipation of a cinema coming
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by MzQueen(f): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
See em teeth angry
jboy73:
- There will be lots of pant flashing.

- There will be lots of bra tearing and bobby flashing.

- There will be lots of current tapping when separating.

- There will be lots of prickk standing when youre holding tight one of the girls in process of separating

- There will be lots of laff when the girls starts pulling their hairs... And throwing Slaps instead of punchs.

- There will be lots of secret exposal, because girls talk when they fight... They fight mostly with their words.... Not their fist.

- There will be lots of bossom grabbing.
You grab them in their bobs and pretend you're separating them, they wouldn't know.. (Grab the weak one, she'd thank u later)

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by bloglover(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2015

We need more revealing pictures to futher explain the above points, abi I lie?
Re: Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"? by meobizy(f): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2022
SS1 topic.

(1) (Reply)

Light Or Dark Skin Which Is Sexy? / How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? / How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.