Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available (9145 Views)

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians / AT 21, She Has Never Menstruated Before: She Needs Medical advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by drnwamba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
megfrank:

Hi doc. Sorry if this is on the wrong thread. I haven't been at ease, so I need confirmation on something from you. I had a pre-employment medical examination for a company, and my bp was unusually high(163/65) (I run bp checks at home and it's normal) the doctor said it was probably due to anxiety , and I agree with this, because I was actually tensed up, especially as hospital settings always give me a fright most times. Am 22 years of age, and I have been worried. Could the high bp at the pre medicals cost me the job? I really would appreciate your reply.

It is highly unlikely that an elevated blood pressure would cost you your job. Please, if I may ask, in which city to you live and type of job did you apply for?
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by drnwamba(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kabawhat:
Hello doctor pls I don't know lately some few part of my body specifically the hands, legs n some region of body will just be shaking as if something is pump into blood something like dat for few seconds, n ask someone he said it normal but now it get out hands because it somewhat occurs like 5 to 10tyms a day pls help

Please, I need to know you age, any other conditions that you may have, and how many days/months/years this has been going on for.
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by lecturerdabo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi Doc! I'm farting excessivelly for the past 2days, what could be the cause? The fart is odourless but noisy. I also pass feces wt mucus. thanks for ur assis.
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by demdam101010(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
For management of hypertension visit: http://hypertensioncare4u..com
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by kaybills(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by sozima87: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hi doctor, i sweat too much in my palm and under my feet. Please what is the remedy for it.
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by jumolad87: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Serrapeptase(120,000 spu) for fibroids ,blocked fallopian tube(s) cancer,ovarian cyst or any form of unhealthy growths/tumors in the body . Just for #15k.
Guifei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension,general blood cleansing
Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke,anti tumor & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by 4realwoman: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Good day Doctor,
Please my question is about Fibroid
I have fibroid and i have got some of the drugs that you mentioned like Guifeibao, serrapeptase 120k, blood cleanser, Ganaderma, Danshen, fohow oral, Garlic, vitex, Dim plus, Liver detox with Sanqin oral, Milk thistle, Dandelion and yellow Dock.
am doing liver detox first for two weeks before starting the main drugs.
Please just want to kw how to take the other drugs to get a fast result.
Thank you.
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by philfrey08: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello Doc.
My Bp has been on the rise since monday... i was 122/78 on mon, 129/90 on tues and scared. Ive not been able to eat well since monday, yesterday night, i couldn't sleep. Pls help me!
It seems to even affect my breathe and my heart rate was reading above 90. I'm scared it may be higher today. How can i lower it to normal.
Help me
I'm 25
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by herdayorlar(f): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Pls doc. I snt u a msg bt i cnt c a response yet. I'm 25yrs nd sexually active. I dnt knw if i'm pregnant. I av bin xpctin my menses sins a wk ago bt it isnt comin. Can excess takin of alabukun seize menses? No signs of pregnancy yet. Also can intake of postinor terminate early pregnancy? Pls cld u respond via email. herdayorlarefunk@gmail.com? Thnks a bunch.
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
good day doc. for d past two months nw my stomach has bn making a roaming like noise. about a month ago i noticed a bud like just beside my anus wich latter bursted after sum days with blood. Though i had a back pain b4 dat wich my doc termed as pile and treated as such. While d back pain has stopd now i stil dey experience d mucus stool and stomch pain and short and surden body weaknes nw. Pls help.
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by Devinediagnos: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Medical Diagnostic Ultrasound Training

BASIC AND ADVANCED ULTRASOUND TRAINING

OBSTETRICS

Transabdomnal Ultrasound
Transvaginal Ultrasound
3D/4D Sonography

GYNAECOLOGY;

Transabdominal ultrasound
Transvaginal ultrasound
Sonohysterography ultrasound

ABDOMINAL;

Urological (kidney and prostate) ultrasound
Hepatobiliary (liver and biliary tract) ultrasound
Gastrointestinal ultrasound

SMALL PARTS;

Breast ultrasound
Testicular ultrasound
Thyroid ultrasound

VERY INTENSIVE TRAINING; MODALITIES

CORPORATE TRAINING;

Very convenient for the client as work schedule need only to be slightly adjusted.
Higher chance of hands-on experience with patients and staff.
Can be tailored to the absolute convenience of the patient

This take place at client’s health facility anywhere in Nigeria..
Obstetrics ultrasound 70,000naira.
Gynecologic ultrasound 60,000naira.
Abdominal ultrasound including prostate 70, 000naira.
Obstetrics & gynecology ultrasound only 120, 000naira per trainee.
Obstetrics, gynecology and abdomen 180,000per trainee.
Minimum of three trainees is required for us to travel to your centre for corporate training.
Progressively heavy discount from three trainees from same health facility.

BATCH TRAINING;

This take place at our premises or any training center of our choice.
Each package is 10% cheaper than the corresponding package in the corporate modality
Obstetrics take 3days, gynecology 2days and abdominal 2days.
Each day consists of two sessions; 9am to 12midday and 1pm to 4pm with break in-between.
Trainees have to join batches to be trained together and had to wait till announced date of training or when the minimum required number of attendees had been met.
Hands-on training is minimal.
Cannot be tailored to client’s schedule.
Training in Ultrasound specialties of transvaginal, breast, thyroid and testis is for one day each, costing 30,000naira each or 90,000naira for one trainee taking all four.

ULTRASOUND TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES;

SIMPLE, CONCISE BUT VERY COMPREHENSIVE TEXT OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND OF THE CORRESPONDING COURSE.
FIRST CLASS FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING WITH VISUALS.
ULTRASOUND PROTOCOL OF THE COURSE.
WELL ANNOTATED EXCEPTIONALLY RICH SONOATLAS OF THE COURSE.
PRICELESS TREATISE ON THE SETTING UP, PROFITABLE AND PROFESSIONAL RUNNING OF AN EXCELLENT MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS PRACTICE.
HANDS –ON EXPERIENCE IF REQUIRED.
A CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE

CALL US;

+234(0)903 238 7828
+234(0)805 541 8923
+234(0)807 466 1723
+234(0)08168529179

YOU CAN VISIT OUR OFFICE AT; Block A, SUITE 27, 2ND Floor, Alausa Shopping Mall,Obafemi Awolowo Way,Ikeja,Lagos,Nigeria

Phone:+2348074661723
Email: info@devinediagnostics.com, devinediagnostics@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by ahmerdgml: 4:25am On Apr 16, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] morning doctor, i am a 22year old male. my penis is not growing its been thesame ever since j was 15yrs very small uptil now and and testis do itch alot of tyms i hv tried many creams but wont work and my pubic too. i dont know what is wrong. please help
Re: Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available by vistamedics: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Have you always had to wait donkey years in the hospital for just headache complaints. Do you own a hospital and the reception looks like a 1998 oshodi market? Are your patients always complaing and had for some time landed hot 4G slaps on the nurses.If yes, Then your worry is over..why? The only answer to this is VISTA MEDICS HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM. The best in sub sahara Africa so far so good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three-Year-old Girl Detained In Hospital Over Hospital Bill / WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' / Health Benefits Of Roselle OR Hibiscus (ZOBO In Hausa Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.