Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (61311 Views)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by datribune: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
obamartins:
Olodo, from the APC's Presidential campaign time table, it was written clearly [/b] Lagos and Ogun - 13th January 2015.[b] So which other one Pa Buhari wan come do again? Learn to accept defeat. Like i keep telling supporters of APC like you, elections are not won on social media. Governorship campaign ko, councillorship campaign nee. Buhari will be defeated again, and propaganda can't save him. This time him go cry blood, and his dogs and baboon will be soaked inside.

So is today 13th January?. Just wait 4 d day when APC will do their presidential rally wit GMB in attendance &.u'll see what a real rally looks like. What a day dat will be in lagos
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by DWJOBScom(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Clerverly:
Am yet to see any Lagosian that would vote jonathan bar some igbo people who don't vote during elections!

I don't think so my brother
People are voting GEJ o esp women!!!
The more violence in the words of APC members the more they stilt towards GEJ while others will vote for other parties.......
An example SDP for the south west as seem in their rallies
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by ceejayluv(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
On a serious note, I travelled down to Lagos today expecting to hear "sai buhari" mantra from everyone's mouth. "shockingly" so far, no one, I mean Nobody I met throughout today and discussed politics with is in support of buhari... I've discussed with like thirty people while in transit from Ojota to surulere down to festac and maza maza....

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by emiye(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Is Lagos state no longer an APC state? Is Fashola no longer the "poster" boy of APC governance? Where is that Fashola factor to bring people to the stadium.

Lagosians are no longer ready for APC bulls*it, this was a thumbs down statement by Lagosians.

Check out their presidential itinerary below.

@atlwireles thanks for unearthing this gold. grin grin grin

It is just a guide, some states have been missed. Edo state, Ekiti, Ondo and Lagos states.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by realnaijaa: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aksonman:

Na ur APC call am Mega Rally, dem no call am governorship rally o
You are funny in politics any rally that involve more than 3 local govt is usually termed mega rally or that of a state.imagine this was just one of the planed mega rally across the six district of lagos for its governorship candidate.mind you we have not seen agbaje own PDP rally apart from that of Jonathan.
When buhari comes which I believe will be on a weekend you will know that Jonathan rally was a kindergarten gathering.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by chamboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Is Lagos state no longer an APC state? Is Fashola no longer the "poster" boy of APC governance? Where is that Fashola factor to bring people to the stadium.

Lagosians are no longer ready for APC bulls*it, this was a thumbs down statement by Lagosians.

sorry to break ur heart. Today was Lagos Gubernatorial Rally

. Watch out for the Presidential Shutdown Rally
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by personal59: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
U are not a politician because there is a deep difference between popularity and loyalty
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by ozo13(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin insincere poster.can u see DAT of PDP was taken from an elevated position dats y u r seeing ppls head wr as APC own was taken from ground level hence u r seeing only d people close to d pix.poster abi I lie?
publisher:
Compare and contrast pictures from both Lagos rallies..

Is it possible that while APC is busy selling an unsellable Buhari to the South-West, the PDP is quietly taking over the structures of Lagos state?
Jimi Agbaje may just take Lagos.

GEJ definitely will.

Check out...

Lagos APC Rally earlier today
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2028703_apc2_jpeg59690a59aa61a33c25bafeb9f7112afe
(For now, this is the only picture angle of Today's APC Mega Rally in Lagos...I'm thinking it's the best they have.)

Check out PDP's Lagos crowd from different angles

PDP Rally few days back.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9-GmKI_xsgU/VK-hAbksefI/AAAAAAAA8nI/ur-L9aNKpkw/s1600/jonathan%2Brally.jpg[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaQJYfkklsZXBIgxSRYPVl3EirseVh3Rh7wb1zVlYGBGmM_MBx[/img]

Yes, crowds at rallies don't win elections but they sure as hell represent a good pointer to where electorates will go.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by femikay149(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
publisher:
Compare and contrast pictures from both Lagos rallies..

Is it possible that while APC is busy selling an unsellable Buhari to the South-West, the PDP is quietly taking over the structures of Lagos state?
Jimi Agbaje may just take Lagos.

GEJ definitely will.

Check out...

Lagos APC Rally earlier today
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2028703_apc2_jpeg59690a59aa61a33c25bafeb9f7112afe
(For now, this is the only picture angle of Today's APC Mega Rally in Lagos...I'm thinking it's the best they have.)

Check out PDP's Lagos crowd from different angles

PDP Rally few days back.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9-GmKI_xsgU/VK-hAbksefI/AAAAAAAA8nI/ur-L9aNKpkw/s1600/jonathan%2Brally.jpg[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaQJYfkklsZXBIgxSRYPVl3EirseVh3Rh7wb1zVlYGBGmM_MBx[/img]

Yes, crowds at rallies don't win elections but they sure as hell represent a good pointer to where electorates will go.

Op you are so biased Pdp campaign was the presidential rally not for gubernatorail campaign they only used the avenue to present their campaign..Apc is yet to have its presidential rally in Lagos this was mainly for Lagos Apc candidates

so no basis for comparison

wait for Apc Presidential campaign rally in lagos and compare
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by ybalogs(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Having seen the turnout for # GMB15 in Ogun
and Osun compared to that of GEJ, my PDP
senior friend is now banking on rigging. I
reminded him of Jega's PVC policy and he
changed his excuse saying: "we won't allow
somebody without a certificate to rule Nigeria".
Buhari/Osibanjo all the way
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by pdpfund101: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Pdp rally was south west zonal rally and many overnors came with state supporters to collect their flags.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by Kororugged: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
femikay149:

Op you are so biased Pdp campaign was the presidential rally not for gubernatorail campaign they only used the avenue to present their campaign..Apc is yet to have its presidential rally in Lagos this was mainly for Lagos Apc candidates

so no basis for comparison

wait for Apc Presidential campaign rally in lagos and compare

Boss you are trying too hard to school these fools

They will all witness the day General Buhari comes to Lagos

Like Tinubu will say or not say..................

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by justhelp(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Brimmie:

Why not relax your balls, and let Buhari/Osinbajo show in Lag first before you do your yeye comparison.
i dont blame the mumu op, i blame the clueless mod that move it to front page, when it clear that apc rally is not presidential rally and they compare it with pdp gej rally. shame on you, i mean you mods that move it fp
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by mentorandfriend(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

This was it. Look at their time table
This is not it. I have the timetable.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by zheroes(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
the energy you guys are using to insult yourself why not use it to go get you PVC? crowd or no crowd 14 feb is what matters so guys save your energy.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by OneNaira6: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
This is not it. I have the timetable.

Okay then post it cause mogidi and atlwireless posted the ones they had and it said "January 13, 2015". Abi January 13th no reach yet?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by Nicepoker(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
lol..,.80% of apc fans are in their offices but dose pdp u cee are d 80% of dia fans in lagos. The polls go surprise yhu...
u talk like one with default brain.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by unclejb2(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
sammyj:
The OP is a very bias person, imagine comparing clueless GEJ paid presidential crowd campaign with Governorship rally conducted by Ambode. Abeg go sleep or embrace the wind of change coming to blow the clueless one and his corrupt cohorts. Click like button if you embrace change!!!
Damn! Not even a single click up till now. Dude U need to rethink.... Everybody isnt buying your ish. That story is becoming way too stale and boring....
GEJ till Buhari presents a certificate(even if its First School Leaving Certificate)
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by Nicepoker(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obiagelli:
The pdp clowns like consoling themselves, how do you compare a gubernatorial rally for a local government with a presidential rally. Wait till Buhari hits Lagos.
who smoke this one out.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by Nicepoker(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
PDP all the way. Unbelievable. Buhari the normadic farmer is searching for a special center to write waec.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by fandango: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Abeg ,you guys should stop showing all this kinds of photos,i dont like it,do you want our aboki to see this and slum?
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by Btruth: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dey there dey compare rallies. Some of us the original voters still dey here for Abuja dey do business. We will surely hit Lagos before on the 10th next month to vote that "thing" that call himself "Jona" out of office. The real voters with PVC don't attend rallies.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by unclejb2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
datribune:

So is today 13th January?. Just wait 4 d day when APC will do their presidential rally wit GMB in attendance &.u'll see what a real rally looks like. What a day dat will be in lagos
Imbeci1e, can you kindly give us the date for the APC presidential rally? Most of you guys crowing 'Sai Buhari' are just way too clueless, daft and ignorant. Its very pathetic
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by ode: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
senseless comparison.A local government rally at ikeja being compared with money sharing presidential rally .Fool
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by ethicalUser(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
So if no one told you, wont you know that once GEJ is coming to a place, people will just gather to hear what new lie the guy wants to sell? He is the president for God's sake. For instance, I and my clique here are a highly organised group here in the south east working for a Buhari presidency. But once GEJ touches legs in Anambra state for a rally, I'll go to hear his lies and explanations for failing to meet the expectations of poor Nigerians for myself, so I can be better informed on why Buhari should be voted for. Summary is that not everyone who comes to a rally will vote that same person.
You and your clique no get work. "Going to listen to his lies" just listen to yourself.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by fixzylani: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros stop saying what you dont know. APC's presidential rally holds on 30th January. And that one photo doesnt do justice to the rally today. People outside were more than those inside.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by fixzylani: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:
Unless APC is changing their campaign plans, this was your Lagos rally. Go back and check your own campaign calendar.

Here is the campaign timetable for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari from January 6th to 29th

6th January – Rivers and Akwa Ibom,

7th January – Cross Rivers and Delta,

8th January – Edo and Bayelsa,

9th January – Imo and Abia

10th January – Enugu and Anambra (Awka/Onitsha)

11th January – ONE DAY REST
Scroll down for raw copy…
12th January – Ebonyi (Abakaliki) and Ondo (Akure)

13th January – Lagos and Ogun

14th January – Osun (Osogbo) and Ekiti (Ado-Ekiti)

15th January – Oyo (Ibadan) and Kwara (Ilorin)

16th January – Benue (Makurdi) and Kogi (Lokoja)

17th January – Plateau (Jos) and Niger (Minna)

19th January – Nasarawa (Lafia) and Kaduna (Kaduna)

20th January – Kano and Jigawa (Dutse)

21st January – Katsina and Zamfara (Gusau)

22nd January – Sokoto and Kebbi

23rd January – Bauchi and Gombe

24th January – Borno and Yobe

25th to 27th January – International Engagements

28th January – Adamawa and Taraba

29th January – Grand Finale (Abuja)

sorry to burst your bubble. This was just a party rally. Not all APC members. Just selected members from each ward. Those outside were more than those inside. That rally that held today would hold in other major parts of the state. This was just a section. Wait till January 30th for the presidential rally. Two venues would be used. Then you can compare. Ciao.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by ethicalUser(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Even 419 , ritualist, rapist , gossip all come here to screaming change. CHANGE INDEED . y'all should start by changing your attitude first before the desired change can be achieved.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
has released what he believed
would happen in this New Year. One of his
prophecies was that 2015 election would be
a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should
be prayerful as there are plans to kill him.
Suleiman who head the Auchi-based Omega
Fire Ministries also said the queen of
England and Shehu Shagari may die.
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies
for women looking for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers
for his health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president
of America, but her health needs
attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her
Queen.
5. I entered the house of former
president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and
I saw RIP; he needs prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this
year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting
married. I saw a group rising, called “Old
Catholic Church”, they were on fire for
God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two
people; one is a traditional ruler and the
other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness
and immoral content been shown
because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of
Onitsha need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been
called to glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan
coming back but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of
Benin’s house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For
abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna
election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should
be changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading
Sokoto State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this
year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious
prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be
rigged, marred in violence and end up in
court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is
now the governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious
prayers. I saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It
became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a
dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing
Boko Haram soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects
their properties, charge money, will face
great judgment this year.
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to
PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria
will not break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start
fighting the Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck
Jonathan but it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass
root campaign because I saw the election
been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed
because of so much bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one
of them is a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go
and make peace with God, Nigeria is not
his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the
sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him
recently with his health. The next, God
will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not
allowed to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved
to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should
arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is
what is empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as
ministers to contest election return back
as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw
group of kids killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name
begins with 3rd letter and Surname with
15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw
serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray
for him.
45. Let’s pray against military
intervention and interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet
Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to
vie for president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and
serious crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it
was better Goodluck goes now to his
village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The
man who truly won will not govern or
rule.
51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.
52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s
house. Why are they crying?
53. I saw upsurge around bar beach
taking people’s lives, water overrunning
and bringing down buildings.
54. Pray against three major Air disasters
between February and October.
55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa)
taking a bow.
56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious
prayer against mourning and death.
57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so
powerful and influential in government.
58. God is not happy with Nigerian
government for handling power problem.
59. Lawyers will make so much money in
60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a
good year for him.
61. Great men of god to rise in Namibi
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by mentorandfriend(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
ethicalUser:

You and your clique no get work. "Going to listen to his lies" just listen to yourself.
Click my profile bro, and if you aint clicking it, swerve abeg. I have class.
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by soleexx(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
BH will come back very strong and aggressive in this year if GJE win this election...I pity nigerian....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] by atlwireles: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
fixzylani:

sorry to burst your bubble. This was just a party rally. Not all APC members. Just selected members from each ward. Those outside were more than those inside. That rally that held today would hold in other major parts of the state. This was just a section. Wait till January 30th for the presidential rally. Two venues would be used. Then you can compare. Ciao.

I'm just going by your public calender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.