Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,150 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] (50663 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode—flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Qualifications Of 2015 Presidential Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Suljosh: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2015
How does this change the facts that he is contesting? #Febuhari14
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by PointB: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Whymee:

...if only you realise that military is also an institution, having courses equivalent to OND, HND, BSC, PHD etc.

If that is the case, why didn't buhari state the highest qualification he obtained from the military. Let me guess the military didn't award him any because he didn't pass any of his military exams? Did he even pass his WASC exam? Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by mikolo80: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Aksonman:
What a pity sad

Click here to download: http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-PRESIDENTIAL-LIST-FINAL-13.05.151.xlsx
you hire him based on experience unlike a man who can't spell his own name.I D na ur papa give you aye dee ba. see am wit him headwarmer he think say them de give job for overs by title(degree.chieftancy honorary). oyinbo employ based on whether or not you can deliver not by alphabet soup after your name
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by PointB: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2015
A cattle herder for president!

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Sabdeejat: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
wat is so spcl for hvng phd,since d phd holders are clueless nowadays,i mst quit my skul since phd holders performed worse dan waec holders...foolish phd

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by chinedusamson(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2015
New party...AkA:
Candidate: Engr. U.C Sam grin
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Elruhamah: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
First off his experience and track record is nothing to write home about,secondly our national constitution asked for minimum WASC to prove his eligibility and not 'experience and track record' Thirdly, if our current Phd ain't good enough shouldn't the APC resurrect another PHD or SAN to contest this election instead of insulting their educational standings and that of Nigerian graduates in their millions by belching out an old skeleton who has never deemed it fit to finish secondary school since he was kicked out of ASO rock 30 years ago..
Ehrm, it was Dodan Barracks then.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dondo83(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
Error..Buhari has no prestige nor loco standing whatsoever to touch my sandals..as far as we are concerned he is an illiterate who rode over the warped social justice system of our society to military and political positions...Once an Illiterate always an Illiterate.

Hahahaha no wonder I saw you be given an award of excellence during our centenary celebration. With you grammar you sound like a charge and bail lawyer. Are you one?

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by delta234: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
*Laughing in swahili*
The international community must be laughing at our level of backwardness and illiteracy.

Apart from buhari's age factor which is a problem, I would have loved to compare buhari with Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

Robert Mugabe is 90 years old
He has 6 Bsc degrees and 2 Msc.
He is the oldest president in the world
He is also the most educated president in the world.

But buhari is 72 and will be the least educated president in the world with (WASC) if he even has it.

I insist, if a PhD holder cannot get it right let's try a professor and not an illiterate.
Forward ever and Backward never!
Lol! Change indeed...........
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ooshinibos: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
felibrain:

Go and read your book instead of embarrassing yourself with your silly grammar.
Ok , i hear lound and clear bruv ,
go and learn pigin English ...and drop your your colonial English language, by the way ..am German and i do not have to speak perfect English like you Nigerians ..you guys are deluded you think speaking English is the key to life ..look at China and Japan ...You arrogant Nigerians , you cannot even vote for a reasonable leader or president .. you are clueless to max. ....generation of vipers and evil doers ..no wonder you cannot find a simple way to generate ordinary electricity after 50 years of independence ..sons of darkness . Generation of evil doers produce degenerate Leaders every 4 years .
l
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ooshinibos: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Frankiss44:

We will answer you... But first go back to primary school and learn simple English
go and learn pigin English ...and drop your your colonial English language, by the way ..am German and i do not have to speak perfect English like you Nigerians ..you guys are deluded you think speaking English is the key to life ..look at China and Japan ...You arrogant Nigerians , you cannot even vote for a reasonable leader or president .. you are clueless to max. ....generation of vipers and evil doers ..no wonder you cannot find a simple way to generate ordinary electricity after 50 years of independence ..sons of darkness . Generation of evil doers produce degenerate Leaders every 4 years .
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ooshinibos: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=sparkleRed post=29803718][/quote]
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ooshinibos: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Frankiss44:

We will answer you... But first go back to primary school and learn simple English
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ooshinibos: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
felibrain:

Go and read your book instead of embarrassing yourself with your silly grammar.

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dondo83(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Akon419:
this is the most foOlish comment I have ever seen. This is how you go about deceiving people. Who told you that Abraham Lincoln did not go to school?where did you get that information from? Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer unlike buhari who is a WASC holder

Now I will prove to you who is foolish between me and you , do you know that through experience you can actually become a professional without having a degree? In time past so many Dg's , perm sec, etc has risen to the peak in there parastatals with just WASC! About Lincoln I guess you got your own facts via watching movies and not reading is biography,[img][/img]

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by 100Cents: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2015
saaedlee:

INEC will never cease to amaze us, even after confirmation from the War College that he was awarded a Diploma!

Diploma in What ?

What of WAEC and JAMB ?
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by 100Cents: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
First off his experience and track record is nothing to write home about,secondly our national constitution asked for minimum WASC to prove his eligibility and not 'experience and track record' Thirdly, if our current Phd ain't good enough shouldn't the APC resurrect another PHD or SAN to contest this election instead of insulting their educational standings and that of Nigerian graduates in their millions by belching out an old skeleton who has never deemed it fit to finish secondary school since he was kicked out of ASO rock 30 years ago..

The man must be intellectually lazy.

Even a 40 year old man can pass WAEC if he is serious..

GEJ till buhari passes JAMB.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Jesusloveyou: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Did your present your affidavit instead of your certificates to your employee (if you are working)
d electoral act says affidavit,if u can't bring it.and d constitution did not say,present it,it says educated to that level.u can say u have bsc in ur c.v,but back by an oath.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by egobetatoday: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Whether we like it or not education is very important. Education makes u sharper n smarter. If we say a PhD holder didn't perform to expectation wait till an illeterate takes over.

BTW CALLING OSINBAJO OSINBADE WOULDNT OCCUR. If he can't remember the name of his vp candidate what then can he remember? No wonder GEJ said Buhari cannot remember his phone number and Buhari proved this. God has shown us all the signs we need to know b4 February 14. If we still go ahead to vote an illiterate then Nigeria deserves to be where we are now.

I think it is high time young Nigerians woke up from their slumber and redeem this country from these older folks. We are no longer the leaders of TOMORROW BUT TODAY... Pls when will TOday ever come?. For a country with a good percentage of its youth as graduates demanding just common WASC as the minimum criteria to contest for the presidency and the youth (graduates) are ready to waive it for GMB? SOMETHING DRASTIC HAS TO BE DONE TO THAT PART OF THE CONSTITUTION and the youth have to champion this cause (if need be let us do a peaceful demonstration). We need to make them know we are back to our minds. Well Like I said we deserve where we are now until we learn to use our medulla oblongata. God has tried by showing us all the signs. Brings to mind this adage ...You can force a camel to the stream but u can't force it to drink water.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by egobetatoday: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2015
dondo83:

Now I will prove to you who is foolish between me and you , do you know that through experience you can actually become a professional without having a degree? In time past so many Dg's , perm sec, etc has risen to the peak in there parastatals with just WASC! About Lincoln I guess you got your own facts via watching movies and not reading is biography,[img][/img]

If Abraham Lincoln was an illiterate it will be helpful to write the century and the year in which he was president. let me remind u that this is the 21st century. So I ask ...which year/century was Abraham Lincoln the president of the US? In this age and time which country recently elected an illiterate as a president?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by IAMTHEHERO: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2015
alaoeri:
Even if Buhari present NEPA bill as certificate in Ikpeba voice grin I will vote for him.
Sai Buhari.
Why can't you vote for him? Is not NEPA bill you posses as your own certificate, you want to use Buhari as a cover.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dondo83(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2015
egobetatoday:

If Abraham Lincoln was an illiterate it will be helpful to write the century and the year in which he was president. let me remind u that this is the 21st century. So I ask ...which year/century was Abraham Lincoln the president of the US? In this age and time which country recently elected an illiterate as a president?

Lol this is funny, the politicians are smart enough to brainwash you and some of us are too gullible. With what you wrote now , you are the illiterate "no offence intended" I will munch the definition of illiteracy to you now since its apparent you dont know the meaning

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by alaoeri: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Why can't you vote for him? Is not NEPA bill you posses as your own certificate, you want to use Buhari as a cover.
What is this dimgbat saying? undecided
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
saaedlee:

"Thank You for coming Certificate" is A Diploma, the highest that was offered @ that time! Master's Degree was first awarded by the War College in Year 2000.

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President!
God Bless Nigeria
Actually "thank you for coming" means someone could not complete his/her programme due to poor performance or so. Is another polite way of saying "we can't give you certificate cause you failed"
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by tuniski: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Some people have declared themselves as asses and say they will vote for ASS! Smh. Well, it is democracy you have the right of choice. Good news is we the majority will reward GEJ with 4 more years as free and liberated citizens. Imperialists and their promoters will be defeated especially the laundered youths. Laundered here is; where an above average IQ youth is promoting a below average IQ man at 72 as change in the 21st century! Nigeria sai Goodluck. PDP power Jonathan FREEDOM. We are free at last! Thank God I live in the time of Jona when nigeria finally attain freedom!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by lanaVello1(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thanks!
In the US it is Juris Doctor (J.D.), and it qualifies graduates to practice law in the U.S. The second law degree is the Master of Laws (LL.M.), and the third degree is the Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.).

So you can't practice law in Nigeria with a LLB, you have to continue your studies before you can practice right? You can further your studies as long as you want getting all the degrees you desire. But you can practice with an LLB,so far you passed the law school and have been conferred with the honors
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by fanex: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2015
boko haram is gradually wiping us out and you think its ok for the man in-charge to continue business as usual? i am all for SS but, this your argument is inhumane.
iiichidodo:
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by colossus2: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2015
PointB:

If that is the case, why didn't buhari state the highest qualification he obtained from the military. Let me guess the military didn't award him any because he didn't pass any of his military exams? Did he even pass his WASC exam? Where is the evidence?
The way some of you think sha.
So professional certification are meant to be presented right.
No worry he go put NEBOSH, ORACLE, safety and project management certification join.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by 100Cents: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2015
100Cents:

The man must be intellectually lazy.

Even a 40 year old man can pass WAEC if he is serious..

GEJ till buhari passes JAMB.

Sorry, GEJ tilll Buhari enters year one.

National Open University..
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by realnaijaa: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Faraidi:
you are very clueless,don't you know most institution favours the north men? Even if they don't have pry 6 cert.if they want to enter universities they are always favoured.especially if the sch is in their land.what work in 1960 can't work now,let him show is cert or he will be shown the way out and be disgraced.
you mean like Jonathan?
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Lies. The man no get any wasc. Na affidavit him submit.
Well,I don't think education has anything to do with ruling a country coz if it does,Goodluck that claims to have a Ph.D would be able to run the country sucessfully.I ain't taking shots at nobody,I just used that as an example that everyone can relate to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.