Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,103 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] (50662 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode—flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Qualifications Of 2015 Presidential Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by egobetatoday: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=dondo83 post=30020630][/quote]

dondo83 mumu personified. illiteracy wan kill u and buhari. u cant even hide the fact that u are an illiterate on a public forum? cant u atleast see that (f). not a mister mumu. u didnt notice it twice now.this only proves u are an illiteratee still. i wonder how u will cover ur oversight now. i know u cant be helped. i know every tom dick n harry posses a smart phone now but we spot them from their comments. u may have to start from kindergaten or prep class. its never too late to be educated. only an illiterate spews insult in an argument. i understand u are not smart enought to know that in an argument there are atleast two sides and u dont necessarily have to agree with the other person. u only need to make ur point n move on. wont waste my time in teaching u n i insist its not too late 4u if u will take my advice. dnt expect to hear from me again cos ive got important things to do. i know u are jobless and an illiterate.

now we noticed dondo is on the loose. i can guess that u will reply. becos only a fool will reply this kind advice. if u reply then u are really a fool. but i know you will... 100%sure. u cant disprove the fact that i can smell your illiteracy even online. im always a step ahead of u dullard.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dondo83(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
egobetatoday:

dondo83 mumu personified. illiteracy wan kill u and buhari. u cant even hide the fact that u are an illiterate on a public forum? cant u atleast see that (f). not a mister mumu. u didnt notice it twice now.this only proves u are an illiteratee still. i wonder how u will cover ur oversight now. i know u cant be helped. i know every tom dick n harry posses a smart phone now but we spot them from their comments. u may have to start from kindergaten or prep class. its never too late to be educated. only an illiterate spews insult in an argument. i understand u are not smart enought to know that in an argument there are atleast two sides and u dont necessarily have to agree with the other person. u only need to make ur point n move on. wont waste my time in teaching u n i insist its not too late 4u if u will take my advice. dnt expect to hear from me again cos ive got important things to do. i know u are jobless and an illiterate.

now we noticed dondo is on the loose. i can guess that u will reply. becos only a fool will reply this kind advice. if u reply then u are really a fool. but i know you will... 100%sure. u cant disprove the fact that i can smell your illiteracy even online. im always a step ahead of u dullard.

Ehen you were ranting ? Now I have your time, only a foolish person will call someone an illiterate because they don't have educational qualification. When I argue and the person I'm arguing with is sensible of course I will reason that there are two sides to an argument. Yours is foolish and baseless. I have given you the English definition of the word illiterate, so why are you still been stupid? Lol define illiteracy for me and quote the dictionary that says not having a certificate makes you an illiterate. About me using mister if you went to a proper school you will know sir /mr can be used to address an anonymous letter/statement etc. I don't have the time to check your profile and from the stupid name I can see, you might be a male or female. I will always reply your messages because as you are obviously ignorant and less enlightened (not passed the border of your state) I will tell you in developed countries education isn't learnt alone in the four corners of a school.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by egobetatoday: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
dondo83:

Ehen you were ranting ? Now I have your time, only a foolish person will call someone an illiterate because they don't have educational qualification. When I argue and the person I'm arguing with is sensible of course I will reason that there are two sides to an argument. Yours is foolish and baseless. I have given you the English definition of the word illiterate, so why are you still been stupid? Lol define illiteracy for me and quote the dictionary that says not having a certificate makes you an illiterate. About me using mister if you went to a proper school you will know sir /mr can be used to address an anonymous letter/statement etc. I don't have the time to check your profile and from the stupid name I can see, you might be a male or female. I will always reply your messages because as you are obviously ignorant and less enlightened (not passed the border of your state) I will tell you in developed countries education isn't learnt alone in the four corners of a school.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by egobetatoday: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
dondo83:

It is obvious you went to a 'proper school'. From this sentence "i have given you the English definition of the word illiterate, so why are you still been stupid? it should be... so why are you BEING stupid. i promised not to reply but had to because i didnt understand the sentence. Now i know u went to a 'proper school'. Now i know the kind of 'proper school' u went to. BYE
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dondo83(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=egobetatoday post=30062762]

It is obvious you went to a 'proper school'. From this sentence "i have given you the English definition of the word illiterate, so why are you still been stupid? it should be... so why are you BEING stupid. i promised not to reply but had to because i didnt understand the sentence. Now i know u went to a 'proper school'. Now i know the kind of 'proper school

your idiocy and stupidity has no boundaries lol why are we digressing ? Please egobetatoday "with dis iq I doubt if its possible" can you define illiterate for me? Whoever is wrong with the Oxford dictionary will shut up and forever live in shame. If you understand the word being and been and yet you don't know what illiterate means....haaaa my little gal ur future looks bleak
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by honeyseller291(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Only buhari has wasc too bad our oga has PHð
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by realnaijaa: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
iiichidodo:
First off his experience and track record is nothing to write home about,secondly our national constitution asked for minimum WASC to prove his eligibility and not 'experience and track record' Thirdly, if our current Phd ain't good enough shouldn't the APC resurrect another PHD or SAN to contest this election instead of insulting their educational standings and that of Nigerian graduates in their millions by belching out an old skeleton who has never deemed it fit to finish secondary school since he was kicked out of ASO rock 30 years ago..
you guys keep quoting the constitution .have yout fforgotten .that is also says in lieu of that a minimum of 10years work in any public works will be as good as that.he spent more that 20 in the army

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.