Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,949 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] (50659 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode—flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Qualifications Of 2015 Presidential Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
worthytalk:
For the sake of debate let me agree with you. But let him show the WASC.

Until he showers it Buhari has not certificate. Period!
Until he "showers" what?

Foool! Leaving the log in your own eye. Arindin.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
worthytalk:
For the sake of debate let me agree with you. But let him show the WASC.

Until he showers it Buhari has not certificate. Period!

See am, you wey get certificate, look at what you just wrote.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
How can INEC not know d ages of all the aspirants? The list itself looks disorganised.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by theorbiters: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Has he submitted his result yet?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by chamboy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is a disgrace to the Nigerian military institution

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Trailblazer1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is not the change I want.

I'm better qualified with just a Bsc.

11 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dulaman: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
so
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by horlarlorwor(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari till no more Nairaland grin grin
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

See am, you wey get certificate, look at what you just wrote.
Who dash am certificate? Ask him to pronounce certificate and you'll hear "safiticate".

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by hansad: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
AND EVEN THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF BUHARI'S WASC WAS NOT PROVIDED.

MOST OF THE CANDIDATES HAVE HIGHER UNIVERSITY DEGREES. THOSE WHO ROOT FOR BUHARI TO RULE NIGERIA IN THIS 21ST CENTURY DO NOT WISH NIGERIA WELL!!!!

17 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by psychologist(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
[/b]i just dont get it...
is nigerians asking to much?

showusyourcertificate...lobatan[b]

3 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Abeg what is WASC undecided

WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION grin

Sai Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Ab025(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
baby124:

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD.

na true o.....better someone with WASC that will better my life than another with PHD that will harden my life

2 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by femiakere(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
buhari never right waec and he wan lead a nation......laughable

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by oluamid(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Given a choice between a clueless Ph. d holder and a wasc holder who is not going to say "stealing is not corruption", I know who I'd pick.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by saaedlee: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Did you not read that where they said they just give "Thank you for coming certificate" They said plain that Masters degree did not start until 1999. undecided Did you not watch the history of the War College in Youtube explaining what type of school it was in the 80's. You people need to step up in research and cognitive skills.
"Thank You for coming Certificate" is A Diploma, the highest that was offered @ that time! Master's Degree was first awarded by the War College in Year 2000.

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President!
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by jbaby265(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
i don't beleive buhari wrote waec till i see his certificate..
matters closed

3 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by olisaEze(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
I dnt think any one that has ever been invited for a job interview wil accept d argument dt its ok to show up with an affidavit instead of ur certificates. Its most amusing whn even educated pple try 2justify this.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Mogidi: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Of the presidential aspirants Buhari is the least educated, his wife is another airhead who studied beauty and cosmetics.
[size=15pt]
Goodluck Jonathan
[/size]
Jonathan holds a B.Sc. degree in Zoology
He has an M.Sc. degree in Hydrobiology and Fisheries biology
With a PhD in Zoology added for good measure

[size=15pt]Patience Jonathan[/size]
National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology
B.Ed in Biology and Psychology

[size=15pt]Buhari[/size]
I tried but couldn't find any education
[size=15pt]Mrs Buhari[/size]
diploma in Beauty therapy (more or less a hairdresser)

[size=15pt]Who is clueless again?[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by jamace(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
WASC was enough for Buhari to be a military bully in 1962 but WASC is grossly inadequate for democratic leadership in 21st century Nigeria.

By the way, has Buhari shown his academic certificate yet?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
babadee1:

The real pity is that an old ex-military man with WASC has more common sense than a middle aged PhD holder in zoology.
BROS no vex which WAEC you are talking about because Buhari have not provide any certificate

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
I thought only GEJ and the other old man were contesting for president. So, there are others too? shocked

Let me scan through and look for who to support jare.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don't like Buhari! He should present the WASC or whatever certificate he had from Nigerian school. I am skeptical of the certificate presented on the list for him. For people to ask for former dictator proves that Nation is for the blind indeed!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by 1stola: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
lol!
Silly joke
RUBBISH!
NO MATTER WHAT, GMB WILL STILL WIN
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by biafranqueen: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
saaedlee:

"Thank You for coming Certificate" is A Diploma, the highest that was offered @ that time! Master's Degree was first awarded by the War College in Year 2000.

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President!
God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by felibrain: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
ooshinibos:

what have ur Phd holder GEJ did for Naija ..
mention just one
Go and read your book instead of embarrassing yourself with your silly grammar.

10 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Blood of gawd... grin grin

berem is that you..
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
unfortunately, his WAEC certificate his far better than some of your Bsc and Msc........ even a Phd... at least we see that even in your GEJesus of Otueke..

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by alaoeri: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Even if Buhari present NEPA bill as certificate in Ikpeba voice grin I will vote for him.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by chamboy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
GMB Sir, if u scan n present UR ASS as CERTIFICATE i would still vote for u

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.