Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard (37009 Views)

Buhari: 'elections Are Not Always Easy In Africa' / If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by searay(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Though they have planned, they won't succeed

FAILbuhari

3 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Wittylens(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2015
This article is too long!

Can't read all!
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by amakaobiemeka: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:

When the wealth is not evenly distributed whats the essence ? Few northerners are very rich while the rest wallow in abject penury. The ibos might not have the wealh of dangote but wealth is evenly distributed to an extent
funny enough your pdp government for 16yrs with its policies of making certain nigerians billionaires, as confirmed by gej made the wealth to be in the hausas hand and not igbos.

3 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by frankyychiji(f): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari remains unelectable. His daughter Zara is a Saudi wh.ore.

#Gejtill2019

4 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Akshow: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the money dangote, dantata, abacha etc control is more that the gross amount possesed by the ibos worldwide
chai! see finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Akshow: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2015
frankyychiji:

#Gejtill2019
When u go start get sense?

8 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by lalo128: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Nonsense! While the Average Northerner is willing to stand in the Harmattan Cold from Dawn till Dusk to collect his PVC, His Eastern Counterpart would rather Stay in his Shop and expect INEC to bring the PVCs to him there!

Go and Collect Your PVCs and stop ranting on Media!
thank you sir just luv dis

3 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by BashMe1(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Dis OP na PDP person. he's actually been hit by the wind of change. If u like, say USA and the entire Euro-community r kidnapping PDP in favor of Buhari.... Change will surface for all i care.

Is a six-year tenure not long enuf 4 a president to have changed things? Y is he now clamouring for "I Will DO" and not "We Have Done"? That simply means he's very much clueless and not fit for Presidency.

Shheeeekkeeena!!!

5 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by shadownetinc: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Learning web designing just got easy. visit http:www.shadownetinc.net for free. No registration is required
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by babs01(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
who owns vanguard? Ben bruce, so im nt surprised because he is a PDP man
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by queencalipso(f): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Nonsense! While the Average Northerner is willing to stand in the Harmattan Cold from Dawn till Dusk to collect his PVC, His Eastern Counterpart would rather Stay in his Shop and expect INEC to bring the PVCs to him there!

wht the op said is true o no single campaign poster of president. GEJ here in the north apart from kd even there too is just in some areas dominated by southern kaduna christains and other tribes I the hausa dominated areas u won't find it there some even threatened to burn down the house of any one who rent it to pdp. Here in katsina where am currently serving not even one of his posters can be found.

3 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Osakah24(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2015
MansaMoussa:

because most average. northerners are jobless and lazy.

5 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Egbagirl(f): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Terrible one-sided article.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Rawani: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the money dangote, dantata, abacha etc control is more that the gross amount possesed by the ibos worldwide

He must think wealth is measured by cartons of spare parts or bales of Okrika.

5 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by CCsurplus007(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
funny enough your pdp government for 16yrs with its policies of making certain nigerians billionaires, as confirmed by gej made the wealth to be in the hausas hand and not igbos.

The Ibos dont depend on the government to make them rich. Its the hausas that thrive on political connections and links to stay relevant.Obasanjo denied Ibeto cement for a long time without no reason but gave concessions and even tax relief to dangote. Even after Awolowo denied millions of ibos access to thier funds after the civil war we bounced back. The average ibo man has the hustling spirit

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by lastmessenger: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2015
J am not happy with the way Nigerians are taking this election thing. I just hope and pray we will live to see the who rules the nation comes after the election.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Rawani: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Osakah24:
because most average. northerners are jobless and lazy.

Is this why your ilk claim they dominate the civil service?
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Etinosajay(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2015
I didn't wish to comment, but OP you are a very biased Nigerian. What you are hoping to gain from this shared post of yours I don't know.

I say you are biased because you have failed to also echo and report the series of threats by followers of jonathan. Eg Asari, Jimi agbaje, all with the threat of collapsing the Nigerian economy if Jonathan loses.

You have also failed to mention the importance of the warships acquired by Tompolo under a civilian administration of his brother jonathan, which may further the threats they have been issuing.

Jonathan has not started campaigns in the North, so where's your confirmation that he wasn't allowed campaign in the North?

If you have the record of PVC's distributed in the north against that of the south, let's have it.

And you're effing brainless to say or agree that whoever becomes president does not bother you, save the perpetuation of the Nigerian state. Do u know in your ignorance know that Whoever becomes president may contribute to and or against the development. Of the country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2015
frankyychiji:

#Gejtill2019

i am for buhari, but you just got me gigling. grin

1 Like

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by timilehing(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Nice write up

Unfortunately a lot of APC fans even on Nairaland are e terrorists.

This election is a victory GEJ must win in the spirit of equity as shown to the SW people

SS must have their complete 8years or APC should find other sources to fund their government and everyone should get ready to feed themselves.

As for we the people of SE, we are fully in support of SS right to 2 terms

Say No to political slavery cool
Quote me back on #FeBuhari-14. GEJ will bow out in shame

2 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Greyworld: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Niggy wen we nid yur opinion I wud personally buy yu a brain. Until den do d nidful.

3 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Osakah24(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
These people got these monies by milking the cow called nigeria.You dont know how wealthy igbos are I guess, though most of them are very quiet.

5 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2015
queencalipso:
wht the op said is true o no single campaign poster of president. GEJ here in the north apart from kd even there too is just in some areas dominated by southern kaduna christains and other tribes I the hausa dominated areas u won't find it there some even threatened to burn down the house of any one who rent it to pdp. Here in katsina where am currently serving not even one of his posters can be found.

who will in his right sense allow the poster of his brothers killer pasted in his home?
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by calaway: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by okiezman(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Iroh88:
I was getting irritated by the writer's bias, but when I got to the point below:
I couldn't stomach the irritation anymore.

Firstly, the writer made it sound as though it is INEC's fault some people have decided not to go out and collect their PVCs!! Of course not all eligible voters have theirs ready (which is a lapse that cuts across all the geopolitical zones), but the writer tried to make it look as though people from "Jonathan's strongholds" are the worst hit. Does he have a proof of that??

INEC published a data detailing the percentage PVC collection as against what has been made available across the country and one saw that Lagos, which constitutes one of the major advantage of the opposition, was lagging behind with barely over 50% of cards available collected so far, while states like Akwa-Ibom has very large percentage (84% there about). I bet the writer is ignorant of this!!! Does INEC have to coerce voters to go out and collect their PVCs?? The answer is, NO!

And back to the highly disgraceful quote above; the writer stated the incidences of violence the opposition has suffered as though it were some minor thing that could easily be waved aside, yet when he mentioned those suffered by PDP, he sounded like heaven was about to fall!! Tell me, since he chose to use the words apart from, let me join him in the game of "trivialising": now, "apart from" the burning of Jonathan's bus and the destruction of his campaign posters, what other casualty has PDP suffered?? People (APC members) were shot at at in PH and their secretariat bombed, but the writer imagines these are of lesser severity compared to burning of a bus and destruction of posters from the tone of his voice!!shocked

How bias can a journalist be!!!

This write up is one of such things that fuel the violence the writer wants to make us believe he's preaching against. The guy must be restrained before he causes more harm.

When I got to that quote, I stopped and decided to check out the link. I wasn't surprised when I saw the name of the writer.

Smh.

Barcanista, my ban ends today. Will be back guns blazing!!! Donphilopus I dey hail oo.

Mtchew wetin concern us with your ban? Are you a messiah for us to rejoice? Gtfo biko

3 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Temidayo9(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
The Mumu that wrote this should know that Northerners don't joke with issue of INEC as against the Southerners, they will tell you i don't have time to visit INEC office.

1 Like

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by MAN88NG: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2015
The writer wants tell us that the PDP bus burnt in Jos is more precious than the life of those APC supporters gun downed in Rivers
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by bettercreature(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2015
This editor was obviously paid

1 Like

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by drey076(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Bias write up
Jona only reap what he sowed, obasanjo was able to campaign in d north during during his first tenure

Buhari all d way
Sai change

1 Like

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by drey076(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Bias write up
Jona only reap what he sowed, obasanjo was able to campaign in d north during during his tym

Buhari all d way
Sai change
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by calaway: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
papiforreal:

who will in his right sense allow the poster of his brothers killer pasted in his home?
the real killers in Nigera are buhari's people. BH is populated by buharis brothers.bh is an organized engine of dis-stabilization working against GEJ. these group of peple are always opposed to positive progress little wonder why they are so backward. remember they kill aid workers trying to vaccinate their own children againt polio which still exist in Africa only in their domain, the kill xtians because of a poster in denmark, the kill xtians etc. dont blame gej fro their blood thirst. and please understand that those areas have never been in support of GEJ. they kill d when gej won elections in 2011. no one should be surprised at their actions now.

6 Likes

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Y
Iroh88:
I was getting irritated by the writer's bias, but when I got to the point below:
I couldn't stomach the irritation anymore.

Firstly, the writer made it sound as though it is INEC's fault some people have decided not to go out and collect their PVCs!! Of course not all eligible voters have theirs ready (which is a lapse that cuts across all the geopolitical zones), but the writer tried to make it look as though people from "Jonathan's strongholds" are the worst hit. Does he have a proof of that??

INEC published a data detailing the percentage PVC collection as against what has been made available across the country and one saw that Lagos, which constitutes one of the major advantage of the opposition, was lagging behind with barely over 50% of cards available collected so far, while states like Akwa-Ibom has very large percentage (84% there about). I bet the writer is ignorant of this!!! Does INEC have to coerce voters to go out and collect their PVCs?? The answer is, NO!

And back to the highly disgraceful quote above; the writer stated the incidences of violence the opposition has suffered as though it were some minor thing that could easily be waved aside, yet when he mentioned those suffered by PDP, he sounded like heaven was about to fall!! Tell me, since he chose to use the words apart from, let me join him in the game of "trivialising": now, "apart from" the burning of Jonathan's bus and the destruction of his campaign posters, what other casualty has PDP suffered?? People (APC members) were shot at at in PH and their secretariat bombed, but the writer imagines these are of lesser severity compared to burning of a bus and destruction of posters from the tone of his voice!!shocked

How bias can a journalist be!!!

This write up is one of such things that fuel the violence the writer wants to make us believe he's preaching against. The guy must be restrained before he causes more harm.

When I got to that quote, I stopped and decided to check out the link. I wasn't surprised when I saw the name of the writer.

Smh.

Barcanista, my ban ends today. Will be back guns blazing!!! Donphilopus I dey hail oo.

God bless you....you spoke the minds of many sensible people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.