Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard (37177 Views)

Buhari: 'elections Are Not Always Easy In Africa' / If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by johnnybelove(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
What as the picture get to do with the topic.

nairaarea:
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by BraniacX(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rawani:

Don't embarass yourself. We were discussing microeconomics and you're talking macroeconomics, your resort to invectives summarises your personaility. You should be the one claiming a refund from your headmaster.

NB: I usually don't respond to uncouth comments but I had to make an exception; kindly stay out of my mentions.

Cheers.

and to think you actually went to school and that you actually understand economics macro or micro
in your words, the companie whose stocks are listed on the dow jones index are responsible for americas economic strength right?

I wish i could say cheers and actually mean it.
But seriously, a little extra reading won't hurt you.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by BraniacX(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Newkidoo:

You have madness deep in your gene!!

no dude, me and my family are on the other side of the line......you know the line........that line...........do you even know the line?shocked
That thin line on which on one side is lunacy and on the other side is geniusgrin
It's not difficult to figure which part of the divide you fall on cheesy
My condolences, well i guess yaba left beckons for you
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by BraniacX(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Newkidoo:

Is this guy mad or wat!!
How is it buhari's fault huh
When asari dokubo was making different threats all over the news channels, where were u then?? Pls don't quote me again or I will curse u.. U r truly insane..

aaaw soyeee *wipes tear* didn't you see me on channels news saying it is my fault?

And for all the threaths, who has been killed by the acclaimed rabble rousers on channels in the south-south? How many northerners are running away on account of that? Has the opposition in the SS evaporated into non-existence on account of fear for their lives and well being?

Curse away boy, am curse proof

By the way, how is your accomodation at yaba psych? Hope you're following your drug regimen dutifully?
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by BraniacX(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mainly military rule....

oh c'mon! Spare me the rationalization. Military rule we know, by whom you should tell us and also we want your score card on this "mainly military rule" since you're so adept at giving scores like "rudderless"
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by mobiy007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
menesheh:
LET me start by wishing you a Happy New Year, 2015. May I also wish Nigeria a peaceful election and transition to the next regime.
Paramount in my mind (and it should be in yours too) is that we must have a smooth and rancour-free transition. For me, its not who wins that matters. A successful transition with the nation remaining intact is more important than any presidential candidate. Without peaceful Nigeria, there will be no political party, no presidential candidate, no elections, let alone economic prosperity. I am deeply worried about threats of any kind by politicians desperate for power at all costs. It is this desperation that fuels all sorts of electoral malfeasance, particularly that thing they call “election rigging”. The opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) has threatened repeatedly that they will form a “parallel government” if the 2015 elections are rigged. President Goodluck Jonathan, while inaugurating his presidential election council replied to that threat with ominous words: “we shall see”.

To begin with, what is a “rigged election”? Any fouling of the rules of the game encapsulated in the laws of the land, especially the constitution, the electoral law and guidelines spelt out by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) constitutes election rigging. Anything done to ensure that an election is not free, fair and reflective of the true wishes of the electorate, constitutes election rigging. For an election to be seen to be free, fair and credible, all the stakeholders in an election must play the game according to the rules. Who are these stakeholders?
The most prominent stakeholder in the coming elections is the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). It is the body set up and empowered by the constitution to regulate and conduct elections in Nigeria. INEC, which is headed by Professor Attahiru Jega, had four years to prepare for this election, but in its usual sloppiness, it has put the election in danger. With just one month to the presidential election, Nigerians are still battling to get their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs), forcing President Goodluck Jonathan to direct that all eligible Nigerians must be able to vote. Information has it that the PVC collection rate has been more in the Arewa zones of North East and North West than the rest of the country.

Unless the distribution rate improves in the south before election, it might lead to massive disenfranchisement of voters in some parts while those in other parts are unduly favoured. What else is rigging? The INEC must ensure that all eligible voters in all parts of the country get their PVCs or it must bear the consequences of favouring a particular presidential candidate by pushing PVCs to areas he has massive support, while starving the other. Right now, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, is having the advantage of his support base being almost over-supplied with the PVCs.

The political parties are also major stakeholders. So far, I think the PDP and APC have done well trying to focus on the issues, even though the usual jabs below the belt are there. However, the war at the social media level is horrible because for now it is not regulated. The social media could create problems because it is a free zone for all manner of mischief makers.

The parties have handled themselves well. The same cannot be said for their supporters in some parts of the country. Already, there has been a reign of intimidation and reported violence. The major flashpoints are in Arewa north, Jos and Rivers State. In Arewa north (Buhari’s main support base) supporters of President Jonathan are living under threats. His posters are not being allowed to be displayed. Those who try are threatened with death. Known Jonathan supporters are bombarded with threats of their elimination along with their family members. Even governors have not been spared. There are some parts of the North where no bus bearing the campaign insignia of the president can dare to travel the roads for fear of being attacked. We read in the media a few days ago about a couple of the president’s campaign buses being razed in Jos in an area populated by Hausas, who were shouting they did not want Jonathan. If you do not want Jonathan why not wait and say so on February 14th with your vote? Why deprive the president of his right to campaign?

Meanwhile, Buhari and his campaign train are enjoying an unfettered run through the three zones of the South. Apart from a reported case of gun attack and bombing of APC secretariat in Okrika by unknown persons, Buhari has addressed his supporters in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Aba and Owerri without any harassment. He was even given a chieftaincy title by the traditional ruler of Eziama Aba, Eze Isaac Ikonne. In fact, Buhari’s campaign has been so smooth that one of his ardent supporters from Zaria has been ecstatically calling my line rejoicing that Buhari is making “in-roads” and South East and South-South, which are Jonathan’s main support base.

With Jonathan’s supporters being attacked and threatened with death in Arewa North, while Buhari’s campaign train is being allowed to enjoy his constitutional right to campaign in all parts of the south, it is obvious that the elections are already being rigged in the North against Jonathan. The INEC and the political rabble in the North must allow a level playing ground for all candidates to canvass for support. Otherwise, the election cannot be free and fair. Unless the situation is corrected, it can be interpreted that Nigerians are not yet ready for the elections. There must be a level playing field for everybody. Just as APC says it will form a parallel government if the elections are rigged, I don’t think their opponents will fold their arms when they are being deprived of their constitutional rights.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/elections-already-rigged/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

man ur write up is so biased unfortunately u r one of d people promoting violence 1 way or d othER.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by robinsoncrosoe: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls. INEC start givin PVC in the south again....
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Janedoe26(f): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
M
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by hermesprogidy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
you're just a bitter young man undecided undecided undecided
frankyychiji:
Wouldn't have minded adding my signature!!! But she who.res for Saudi princes. My power no reach.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by omoiseselagba: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Nice write up

Unfortunately a lot of APC fans even on Nairaland are e terrorists.

This election is a victory GEJ must win in the spirit of equity as shown to the SW people

SS must have their complete 8years or APC should find other sources to fund their government and everyone should get ready to feed themselves.

As for we the people of SE, we are fully in support of SS right to 2 terms

why are we voting then if you biliv south south deserves second term.ori e ti daru.omo ibo jatija
ti.
Say No to political slavery cool
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by mikolo80: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Desparados part 1. May the best candidate win. I honestly dont think we should still be stucked to an old General when we av a plethora of intellectuals to choose from. GEJ till politicians get common sense
name one
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
SUBMARINE:

As GEJ said we shall see

I want to believe he now understands that we the SS SE and other oppressed minorities are fully behind him

GEJ must win and any violent protest will be met fire for fire
angry
U accused GMB's supporters of being e-terrorists. Bt am surprised u'r a e-saint, e-terrorist and e-hypocrite altogether.

My advice: support whom you want and see those with opposite view as a Nigerian, wanting to make Nigeria better as much as you do. wink
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by omoiseselagba: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
SUBMARINE:

As GEJ said we shall see gej must win? is your brain still functioning.if you biliv he must win.why is election holding in the first place.these south south and flat heads no get brain at all.eyin eranko jatijati.

I want to believe he now understands that we the SS SE and other oppressed minorities are fully behind him

GEJ must win and any violent protest will be met fire for fire angry
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Atimchia(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
and at the end of the day our igbo brothers will still vote and remain rich while our arewa brothers will vote and continue to remain poor shoe shinner. The last time I checked, the richest man in Africa was a Hausa man. Or Alh. Aliko Dangote is from ur village?
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Atimchia(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jega loves his village nd family, so any attempt to rigged in favor of Jona goes with the sacrifice of his entire family.[b]Jega love his village nd family, so any attempt to rigged in favor of Jona goes with the sacrifice of his entire family.[/b]Jega love his village nd family, so any attempt to rigged in favor of Jona goes with the sacrifice of his entire family.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by BraniacX(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Janedoe26:

I never at anytime insinuated at Jonathan's complicity in Yar'adua's death. Death is a debt we all must pay...the where and how isn't determined by us either. Jonathan became President after Yar'adua's death by the provision of the Constitution. This same constitution didn't provide for zoning. It is a party affair so its not a right per se. You get my point.

I know Jonathan is Law abiding and all but remember he said Boko Haram members were in his Government. Which member of his government has been prosecuted and if it was mere speculation don't you think it careless to make such statements in public without some level of certainty?
Imagine a nigeria with free, quality and compulsory education. Where the youths have a future...some will be brainwashed yes, but the numbers will nt be as many. I'm saying poverty and lack of education are not all but some of the reasons Boko haram thrives.

Lastly, my plea that tribalism be set aside is a message to all nigerians irrespective of zones.
I think it is mature to state your point without insults...using words like Senile and all were totally unnecessary. Your point would have been made without them.

senility is a natural process by which nature steals back her vitality from us and we will all get there if we are lucky. My calling buhari senile is while a thinly veiled insult also factually correct and that assertion was meant to be a double entrendre............why do i assert that he is senile? my dear his age is the greatest predisposing factor plus the fact that at odd times he forgets mundane information like his personal phone number and his vice presidential running mate's name.............do i hear you say inconsequential? once again my dear, the devil is in the details.

Also, not jonathan personally, but the SSS did prosecute a certain senator from borno state among many other people on charges of sponsoring, aiding and abetting terrorism but many were exonorated on account of insufficient evidence with protests of witch hunting and what not from the opposition accompanying the trial, well, your guess is as good as mine. Even if the current shekau were apprehended alive today, jonathan can not order his execution, he would have to go to court and be found guilty first and peradventure he were acquitted, would you logically be correct if you accuse jonathan of inaction or paying mere lip service?

Also, i might agree with you a little that jonathan's comment on the infiltration of his goverment was careless, but on the other hand it can be interpreted as a cry for help backed by deductive reasoning and supported by circumstantial evidence both of which won't secure a conviction in the court of law

1 Like

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by AfroBlue(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
a peaceful and civilized election is imperative next month. great thread posted on NL today.

Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2094158/jonathan-buhari-disagree-2011-post-poll

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by emeka2847: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
THIS VANGUARD HAVE COME AGAIN WITH THEIR USELESS DIVISIVE STORIES FROM "SOURCE".
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by perculiarperson: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
queencalipso:
wht the op said is true o no single campaign poster of president. GEJ here in the north apart from kd even there too is just in some areas dominated by southern kaduna christains and other tribes I the hausa dominated areas u won't find it there some even threatened to burn down the house of any one who rent it to pdp. Here in katsina where am currently serving not even one of his posters can be found.

The truth is beginning to come out.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by princemedico: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Nonsense! While the Average Northerner is willing to stand in the Harmattan Cold from Dawn till Dusk to collect his PVC, His Eastern Counterpart would rather Stay in his Shop and expect INEC to bring the PVCs to him there!

Go and Collect Your PVCs and stop ranting on Media!
Thanks
The OP is so bias, I was at Amuwo- Odofin INEC office a forth night and the official was telling me that the number of PVC yet to be collected outnumbered those that have been collected.
My brother only collected his own last two Sundays after he called the INEC representative's number for his ward/LGA which was posted Jimi Agbaje's FB page.

Bottom line is most of us in the south are waiting for INEC to bring the PVC to our homes.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by miketayo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Desparados part 1. May the best candidate win. I honestly dont think we should still be stucked to an old General when we av a plethora of intellectuals to choose from. GEJ till politicians get common sense

LMAO grin grin so u mean GEJ has common sense ?
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by CCsurplus007(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
miketayo:

LMAO grin grin so u mean GEJ has common sense ?

Okay even though I agree that he doesnt have common sense or that he is clueless as most people affirm is his opponent any better? People are just ranting change change the question is what kind of change. I dont see GEJ opponents contesting all I see is some desparados, terminators and rambos all thirsty for power
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Macelliot(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the money dangote, dantata, abacha etc control is more that the gross amount possesed by the ibos worldwide
What is this one saying?
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Faraidi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
ofala:

When you grow up, we can then talk...

i have grown up more than ur useless fat*er.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by Sheenor: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Nonsense! While the Average Northerner is willing to stand in the Harmattan Cold from Dawn till Dusk to collect his PVC, His Eastern Counterpart would rather Stay in his Shop and expect INEC to bring the PVCs to him there!

Go and Collect Your PVCs and stop ranting on Media!
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by zaksrocafella(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ is going no where. The northerners are tired of his administration, they dont want to see him or any of his campaign buses. Is just a matter of time b4 he's sent back to his village next month. The way you think gej is going back by all means like wise they believed this time is for buhari to lead nigerians. Wether you like it or not BUHARI is our next president! grin
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by okechukwu3: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
You can never see any campaign vehicle with Jonathan Pic in the North.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Nice write up

Unfortunately a lot of APC fans even on Nairaland are e terrorists.

This election is a victory GEJ must win in the spirit of equity as shown to the SW people

SS must have their complete 8years or APC should find other sources to fund their government and everyone should get ready to feed themselves.

As for we the people of SE, we are fully in support of SS right to 2 terms

Say No to political slavery cool

Pray Buhari doesn't win, answering a militant will attract death penalty, Buhari is ready to execute as many as possible, you will not be lucky with Amnesty, be warned!!
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
wo1F:

My God!
There you have it folks. This submission pretty much sums up everything I've been saying about APC and its Presidential Standard bearer. Buhari in a sane country can't be in circulation post 2011 crises. The state must and should have found a way to cage him for National Security purposes.
I keep telling people that had APC fielded a highly highly tested, intelligent and competent Fashola, Osho baba or even Mallam Elrufai (Forget his mouth Diarrhoea, that guy is actually very sound) I would have ditched Jonathan long ago as he's not at the level this aforementioned guys are intellectually.
But what do we have? A spent General who ruled as head of State long before I was born was anionted by the APC cabal to lead the change that would transform Nigeria to 21st century compliant nation. What a joke!
All because of his occultic following by the erratic fanatics called supporters and errorous believe that a certain part of the country has arrogantly arrogated Leadership of this country to their part our country. Where we not in this country when a NO-NO like Abacha ruled comfortably until he died there. [b]Is Abacha more intellectually competent than Jonathan [/b]considering already established that GEJ's intellectual capacity is a little below par. But nobody questioned Abacha's Leadership and intellectual abilities even in death when it's clear to all he's the biggest dunce to have ruled this country. That was a Northern.
I pity my South west brothers. This is a people whom God has blessed with so much literacy and sound intellectual accumen but has choosen several times over to be slaves to the illiterate North. I mean howelse do you explain abadoning an erudite scholar like Fashola for a man struggling to produce a "common" SSCE certificate. Its a shame really.
The lady I quoted has given a clear picture of the man APC is floating and what his name truly stands for.

Jonathan failed lift the burden of expectation of most people and is seen to have largely failed but a 72yr old retired General who truncated the same democracy he's now seeking to serve cannot offer me, my family, colleagues of equal education and indeed my generation the change this nation so desperately needs.

I'm therefore sticking with GEJ come Feb 15 hoping he'll from the humiliation of his near defeat, shake off his personal timidity that has so laundered his public image, rise up to the dictates of his office, unite this country and strategically t towards the path to progressive healing.

GEJ till APC fields a true DEMOCRAT

The bold parts sums up your opinion, which you should not be blamed for, you admitted you are a small boy, not only that, you neither attended history classes, nor read widely, tell us again how it is our problem?

Since you are historically malnutritioned, I will Oblige you some free classes with the quote below; comparing Abacha's Economic and foreign policies with Jonathan is a despicable insult and monumental affront on the Abacha's, all these he achieved with just a WASSCE.

what do you know about this man called Abubakar bagunu?

It is only someone who hasn't heard or investigated that name still believe that Abacha looted Nigeria.
Also go and read the book written by obj titled ''the animal called man'' and feel his pulse on how much hatred he has for Abacha and how poised he was to destroy him. Funny enough, OBJ has quoted more Abacha stolen funds than Nigeria earned during his reign.

After the recovery of the said funds, they disappeared and we are yet to hear that OBJ stole them, grin I doubt that money ever existed, the last over $400m seized by the United states govt clearly shows that the Nigerian legal team proved that Abacha owned the money but couldn't prove it was stolen from Nigeria. I think it is very premature to conclude that Abacha stole as much as OBJ demonized him.

His Economic Achievements;

[color=#000099]At a time when oil price was a paltry 20usd a barrel, and Nigeria's production was a misery 899,000bbls, abacha successfully delivered ptf projects which ran on auto pilot for 2yrs after his demise, 1998 to 2000 before obj scrapped it, can you beat that?
abacha was able to invest over 181billion to fund ptf.

Do you know that ibb handed abacha a 54% inflation and 5yrs on, abacha died in an 8% inflation, abacha's inflation figures was the second best Nigeria has ever had in history after buhari's 5% in 1984.

Abacha funded 2 international peace keeping operations for 5yrs with the second lowest military budget in 3 decades, i know you will be wondering whether armed charles taylor soldiers and west side militia were tougher than rag tag untrained boko haram for our phd president to tackle them with a 900billion military spending with no success story yet.

Only 3 govts in our history has made budget to clear internal debts against the usual servicing like we are doing with 68billion today which will surely increase by next yr after bro jo's sojourn in china. The govts are, obj in 2002, abacha in 1996 and buhari in 1984.
No other president dead or alive has done it for Nigerians.

Abacha's 3,500 naira minimum wage was a jump from babangida's 250naira of 1988. Precisely 10yrs of neglect of Nigerian workers.
Abacha paid with oil prices resonating btwn 11.8usd and 18usd per barrell by early 1998.

In 1997, during the asian financial crisis, abacha saved 9.6billion usd in our foreign reserve a time when our oil production was 899,000bbls per day at a price of 11usd per barrel.

Abacha was the only Nigerian head of state who maintained a stable naira against the dollar.
Abacha pegged the USD at 22naira and remained so for a very long time even when oil prices fell to 9usd/bbls before going to 11, 18 and 21, the naira never coughed.
No head of state dead or alive has done it for Nigeria in such circumstance.

If the above was right, then abacha must have stolen more money than the Nigerian govt has, from the figures i ve gathered so far and what he spent,
Abacha could not have stolen as much as obj alleged coupled with his bias on abacha.

On his foreign Policy

Rilwanu Lukman was strategic to Nigeria's interest in OPEC, we got higher Quota than Libya who has a bigger proven reserves. can you beat that?
Abacha was the brain that formed ECOWAS then ECOMOG the West African police, it was actually during the reign of Abacha that Nigeria was given the nick name "GIANT OF AFRICA" .

If Jonathan achieved half of what Abacha achieved in terms of Security, foreign policy and Economic policies, Jonathan will have an automatic ticket to Aso rock.

But to be fair to history, Abacha had no regard for human life, all these political halleluya boys, the okupes, the prodeco, the soyinka etc were hunted like bush meat during the Abacha era.

Abacha was a serial killer no doubt but kleptomanism wasnt one of his few talents.

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Rawani:

Don't embarass yourself. We were discussing microeconomics and you're talking macroeconomics, your resort to invectives summarises your personaility. You should be the one claiming a refund from your headmaster.

NB: I usually don't respond to uncouth comments but I had to make an exception; kindly stay out of my mentions.

Cheers.

Please ignore that Local champion, he sounds like an ex militant or a ghost worker in a federal ministry, the last time i read his comments, I confused him with terry G.

1 Like

Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
@OP

I don't blame you because you are hiding under one bridge in Lagos, Jonathan's incompetence is killing people in the north and you expect them to romance Jonathan's campaign posters?
Do you know how it feels running away from your duplex to live in a tent in Chad, in a cold, dusty, northern harmattarn?
Do you have any idea how it feels to live in a society where you cannot go out for fear of a lunatic pulling out an AK to spray the blessings of death?
Most of you seem not to understand what is going on, go and see the satellite pictures released by Amnesty intl and tell me why they wont stone Jonathan.
Re: How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard by wo1F(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
jpphilips:

[color=#000099]The bold parts sums up your opinion, which you should not be blamed for, you admitted you are a small boy, not only that, you neither attended history classes, nor read widely, tell us again how it is our problem?

Since you are historically malnutritioned, I will Oblige you some free classes with the quote below;

In all you wrote, I'm only interested in the foregoing. You accused me of being "a small boy" who amongst other things has very poor knowledge of history. You even went further to suggest that I've not read widely. Woww! Maybe you should also tell me more about the girl I bunked last night seeing you now know me inside out.
Oga you may have been born years before I was, but I hold my ground well when it comes to history, comtemporary social issues and hypothetical discussions on the general outlook of the polity.
I'm a 24yr old Petroleum Engr, but I've also worked hard to update my knowledge of political and social trends in Nigeria; past and present. And that feat came from actively reading memoirs, publications, history books and any other material I can get my hands on that points to history and general knowledge.
So your shots at my pedigree were cheap and holds no water at all

I refrained from joining issues with you on GEJ vs Abacha because if you can try to put a spin on the Abacha terror days that are well documented, then you're quite capable of anything. It'll be foolhardy to even try.
Your signature says so much already of where your loyalty lies. So don't bother yourself again reeling out numbers like you mean them.
Warm regards Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Doyin Okupe: I Knowingly Lied During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.