Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? (755 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Nigeria Need Restructuring, 5 Countries Under Confederation Like UK / Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Kennedymac(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Within this few weeks I've seen a lot of people yelling. For a change,some said GMB Will eliminate Terrorism some said there will no more be corruption and this brings to the question of the day "WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF BOKO HARAM STILL CONTINUES RAVAGING THE NORTH EAST AND CORRUPTION ON THE HIGH SIDE AFTER VOTING IN BUHARI ??"
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Raiders: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Kennedymac:
Within this few weeks I've seen a lot of people yelling. For a change,some said GMB Will eliminate Terrorism some said there will no more be corruption and this brings to the question of the day "WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF BOKO HARAM STILL CONTINUES RAVAGING THE NORTH EAST AND CORRUPTION ON THE HIGH SIDE AFTER VOTING IN BUHARI ??"
Then we would vote him out in 2019. This is the beauty of democracy

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Princecalm(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Exactly, vote him in, if he is not good enough then kick him out, because from all indications i don't see GED moving this nation further.
Let us make a change.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by sweettease(f): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2015
I guess we will have to vote him in to find out and like princecalm said, I don't see GEJ moving us forward, he has had his time. Time for another to prove what he can do.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Princecalm:
Exactly, vote him in, if he is not good enough then kick him out, because from all indications i don't see GED moving this nation further.
Let us make a change.

u will vote him out 2019, via coup d etat?

if No

aw sure are u that there will b a credible election then?

don't be foolish.
that there is a possibility of a free and fair election come feb14. Should have put some brains to think correctly.

or u wan tell me say everyday nah Christmas??

vote wisely!!!
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Kylekent59: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2015
K
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Kylekent59: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2015
I pity those saying febuhari/GMB ttill 2019,they will be d one complaining if he fails to adapt to change. I was a bhari fan last election but now i dnt think he can win because no one knws what is on his mind when he wins!! It may be to ........i no talk ooo

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by ochejoseph(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2015
A party whose National Leader is retired drug Baron is not the entity that will lead Nigeria to the promise Land!

While Buhari was Killing people using a Backdated Law Tinubu was Busy selling heroine and cocaine in the US!
Now they want us to Belive they are they change we need How?

What Hope does young people have under the APC

They have an opportunity to appoint or elect a Young National chairman they. Choosed a 76 year old Great Grand Father

A Golden opportunity came to present a Young presidential aspirant they rigged it in favour of a 73 year old

NOT done the allotted the Vice presidential Candidate slot to a drug Baron who appointed a stooge who is anything but young!

Even the traditional National Youth leadership of the Party reserved for young people was taken away from them and given to a 52 year old former HOR aspirant!

Young People have No future Under APC!, the Youngest Governorship Candidates are in the PDP, Nasko and Udom two young men with a lot of promise!

The National youth Leader of the PDP was elected at 30 the minister of Foreign affairs is less than 35 !

Governance in the 21 st century will be driven by information Technology Placing analogue politicians to manage a world that is increasing driven by the adoption of broadband is a Mistake young Nigerians must not make Come Feb 14

May God Help us to Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by PassingShot(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Kylekent59:
I pity those saying febuhari/GMB ttill 2019,they will be d one complaining if he fails to adapt to change. I was a bhari fan last year election but now i dnt think he can win because no one knws what is on his mind when he wins!! It may be to ........i no talk ooo

You and your likes deserve more pity than we the progressives.

GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by arewafederation: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Kylekent59:
I pity those saying febuhari/GMB ttill 2019,they will be d one complaining if he fails to adapt to change. I was a bhari fan last election but now i dnt think he can win because no one knws what is on his mind when he wins!! It may be to ........i no talk ooo

Atleast we know GEJ is on a mission to bankrupt and destroy Nigeria.

Anything But Jonathan. (ABJ)
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by emeka2847: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank you. For this country to move forward, Nigerians must show that they can vote people in and vote them out.

The present situation where electoral victory does not depend on performance is dangerous for any democracy. And it must be changed.

For now, GMB2015

Raiders:
Then we would vote him out in 2019. This is the beauty of democracy

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by obi4eze(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Let that time come first.
For now it's GMB for President 2015.
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by alaoeri: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
We will booth him out after 4years but for now the ogogoro master has failed us so let's give change a trial.
Sai Buhari.
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by ba7man(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Vote him out after 4yrs and vote the next best candidate available.

Not stick with a failure like PDP supporters.

Is that logic so hard to grasp for some people??
Re: What If Buhari Is Not The Change Nigeria Need? by Princecalm(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

u will vote him out 2019, via coup d etat?

if No

aw sure are u that there will b a credible election then?

don't be foolish.
that there is a possibility of a free and fair election come feb14. Should have put some brains to think correctly.

or u wan tell me say everyday nah Christmas??

vote wisely!!!

i don't really understand what you are saying. Who said there is no possibility of a free and fair election.?

(1) (Reply)

Niegria Takes Deliveries Of Combat Helicopters From China, Belarus And Russia / What Do You Think About This? (photo) / The World Maths "17 Lives Greater Than 2000. #prayforbaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.