Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy (1578 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by DrMattews: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
you see alot of people think poor guy are bad to date. smh, im not a poor guy im a physician but i use to be one back in school so i remember my girlfriends and what happen and what they say it my advantage of getting them over rich guy back then

1. You will not be fat

put tv on and see the amount of fat people in the telly trying to loss weght .. you will see many , see, dating poor guy gaurantee you of not to be fat when you are dating.

2. Waste management

there we be no waste of food like yam. see many people waste yam and say ' pee the back off it he not good angry ' "peel it of, it we sour' but if you date poor guy you will waste less and we have more food .

3. He we not cheat

see rich people cheat on there girlfriend everytime .. (see how they here ) they will lie and say 'it a lie we dont " but they did it everytime.

4. He we be home everytime

why do rich people girlfriend cheat? because they are not home everytime angry many ladies cheat becouse of this factor. but a poor guy will be home everytimw

5. Nighty Nighty

Scientis as found out poor guy are stronger than rich guy? yea it is true.. new research has found out poor guy are romantic and good in bed .. a very big factor !!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
From d angle I dey luk dis post, e b lyk sey d future go get reference so makai cidon here for future reference.. Thanks for ur understanding..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by chimerase2: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by farano(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alright.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:
undecided

Wait o..So you expect Farano and Kristina to date poor guys? LOL..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by Sanchez01: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Can't believe I'm seeing this on NL. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by fiverrbank(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
MAKE $50-$100 ONLINE DAILY
WITH FIVERR.
Making money online is
sure one of the best and
easiest way of earning
extra income from home while doing other jobs.
Today i ll reveal to you
how to make atleast $50
daily on Fiverr and
withdraw into your bank
account. For those who don't know about Fiverr yet let me
drop a bit explanation about
it. Fiverr is a market place
where people order for gig
from you. The gig could be
article writing, poetry, graphic design, solo ads,
drawing etc.
People will pay you $5 per
gig and sometimes over
$30 for just one gig which
takes less than 5minutes to complete. You dont ve to
write anything rather we
show you where and to
get the articles, ads etc and
send to your buyer which
gives you $5 or $30 above just for 5min work. I will
reveal the simple tricks on
how the so called fiverr
internet gurus make over
$300 to $700 daily on fiverr
and if you follow the simple process you too
could be earning the same
in less than a week using
your mobile phone or
computer. I won't be able to
post it all here. It will be explained step by step in
the ebook and video that i
will be giving out for just
1,500 naira only. No more
10,000 naira. This is my
new years bonanza to all Nairaland members.
With just 1,500 naira you
will get my full Fiverr kit
which contains over 12
ebooks, 10 videos and 5
expensive softwares which will take you by
the hand and teach you
exactly how to start
making money the same day.
Interested nairaland
members should kindly make payment of 1,500
naira to the account
below:
Name: FRANCIS JOB.
Acc No_: 0127404461
Bank: G.T.B After payment text your
full name, email address
and teller number as soon
as payment is made to
07017728961 or
07062283273 . we will send the complete
fiverr kit to your email in
less than 24hrs.
For more info pls call same
numbers.
Note: You can choose to meet me in person for
trust sake before
payment.
Promo ends soon. Thank
you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by saaedlee: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dis kind of counter thread eh!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by Vyolet(f): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Beautiful thread for comic relief.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by emerich(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
DrMattews:
you see alot of people think poor guy are bad to date. smh, im not a poor guy im a physician but i use to be one back in school so i remember my girlfriends and what happen and what they say it my advantage of getting them over rich guy back then

1. You will not be fat

put tv on and see the amount of fat people in the telly trying to loss weght .. you will see many , see, dating poor guy gaurantee you of not to be fat when you are dating.

2. Waste management

there we be no waste of food like yam. see many people waste yam and say ' pee the back off it he not good angry ' "peel it of, it we sour' but if you date poor guy you will waste less and we have more food .

3. He we not cheat

see rich people cheat on there girlfriend everytime .. (see how they here ) they will lie and say 'it a lie we dont " but they did it everytime.

why do rich people girlfriend cheat? because they are not home everytime angry many ladies cheat becouse of this factor. but a poor guy will be home everytimw

5. Nighty Nighty

Scientis as found out poor guy are stronger than rich guy? yea it is true.. new research has found out poor guy are romantic and good in bed .. a very big factor !!
At Op, most you embarrass physicians? Try and do some editing before pasting your post. Your piece is filled with so many inconsistencies.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by iceberylin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
he we
Who z ur English teacher undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
iceberylin:

Who z ur English teacher undecided

Nothing can ever make me date a broke guy...broke guys are always boring. No adventure #eyes rolling#
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Who knows, you may make front page. Let me wait here 1st.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by iceberylin(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:

Nothing can ever make me date a broke guy...broke guys are always boring. No adventure #eyes rolling#
No one is asking you to date a broke guy...
Just dont generalise ...
Some could be broke and funny...
Others broke n boring...
It depends wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
@fiverbaby..when do u start ur scam...i only no guy dat sacm... tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by elguaje(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
DrMattews:

1. You will not be fat

2. Waste management

3. He we not cheat

5. Nighty Nighty

Zap this Poo undecided
DrMattews:

1. You will not be fat

2. Waste management

3. He we not cheat

5. Nighty Nighty

Zap this Poo
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy by mapist(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Ur crzly misled..not all..even some rich persons r boring..A TYPICAL EXAMPLE IS BILL GATES.watch his biography and u wud agree wt me and he even looks t too.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationship! / Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.