Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? (1031 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
I saw one of my brother topic that state, "How can a rich, young and handsome guy find true love", so I decided to ask the opposite.

Incidentally, this kind of situation happened to one of my aunt (this is no fabricated story, it's real).
Before she got a job, she had numerous suitors that want her hand in marriage but she did not budge.
Eventuall she got one lucrative job in one oil and gas company, within a twinkle her status was uplifted. She got a very big apartment, and she was pondering of buying a car.
She revealed this to some of her friends and family, and their response was opposite to hers, they told her not to buy a car cos if she does, no suitors will come for hands in marriage, but all admonition fell on deaf ears. Eventually she bought the car.

My brother, if i tell you say no responsible man came to toast her after she bought the car, you would never believe.
She eventually do away with the car before she was approached. Now she's married with two beautiful kids.

Now the question is this, how can a rich woman find a RESPONSIBLE man for marriage or are the ladies going to be poor before they fing a good man?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by wizman11(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
there goes d counter thread ftc wink did u just say dis is not a fabricated story if i hear
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by chaberry(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Am coming
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by major466(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rich ladies just need to be their real self. I don't subscribe the idea that they have to stay away from buying cars to get hooked up.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
wizman11:
there goes d counter thread ftc wink did u just say dis is not a fabricated story if i hear

na 2ru i tell u bro, take it or leave it
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
chaberry:
Am coming

whr are u goin
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
major466:
Rich ladies just need to be their real self. I don't subscribe the idea that they have to stay away from buying cars to get hooked up.

shoo, see dis bobo, after buying the car their humble self don evaporate with d steam of d cargrin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Oluwatosean(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Actuali, i tink dea rich self scares off resposible dudes

1 Like

Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Promking: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
The rich ones would only marry the guys richer than them....

This would in turn repel humble suitors as they'll see it that she's not in their league.

So there's a 20% chance of finding that true love.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shey poor girls dey find true love?
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Shey poor girls dey find true love?

nd dem dey see am pass
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Promking:
The rich ones would only marry the guys richer than them....

This would in turn repel humble suitors as they'll see it that she's not in their league.

So there's a 20% chance of finding that true love.

hmmm
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
I promised myself ill stop commenting on useless post like this ..... thank God I'm keeping to it.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
killerman47:
I promised myself ill stop commenting on useless post like this ..... thank God I'm keeping to it.

b2win u nd d post,who useless pass....na ? I dey ask o

(1) (Reply)

19 Differences Between A Man And A Boy / Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. / Valentine Is Arab World (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.