Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) (4841 Views)

So Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's Son Actually Married President Buhari Daughter? / Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) / Buhari’s Daughter Is Married To New Pdp Chair, Ali-modu Sheriff’s Son (2) (3) (4)

Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) reportedly gave away one of his daughters, Halima to Alhaji Mohammed Babagana Sheriff, a man alleged to be a close relative of former APC chieftain, and alleged Boko Haram financier, Ali Modu Sheriff.

The video of the traditional Kanuri wedding which was obtained from Youtube depicts other APC chieftain at the wedding ceremony including Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Ali Modu Sheriff is also seen in the video discussing with elders and General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).

The wedding ceremony according to researched news reports took place on December 28th 2012.

According to reports, the wedding fatiha was conducted by the chief imam of the Yahaya Road Jumat Mosque at the same venue in the presence of Gen. Buhari and invited dignitaries, including Senator Kanti Bello, Gen. Buba Marwa (rtd) and governors of Kano, Borno, Kaduna states, and the deputy governor of Nasarawa State, under a very tight security.Speaking to journalists at the venue of the reception, which was opened to men alone, General Buhari expressed satisfaction that his daughter, who is a lawyer, got married. He advised the couple to continue to be patient with each other and remain prayerful in all their endeavours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzp9J87_5AE
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by delishpot: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ok. What about the one with the christian Husband? Abi dem too shame and did the wedding in secret?

I like how they did this wedding, so calm and not overly flashy. Look at the car she came in. Some tribe people will hire hummer and helecopter or armoured tank to that venue all in a bid ti show money power.

Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by thegoodone2(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
is it true?
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
there is no one with the Christian husband

Pls even Buhari denied that abeg

Habba!

Na all propaganda una go just dey follow hook, line and sinker

stebell, firefire,tomakint, mogidi, phockphockman, sincere9gerian, datolee, tit, biafranqueen
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by thegoodone2(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
is it true?
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/31/buhari-says-none-daughters-married-ibo-man/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/43173-none-of-my-daughters-is-married-to-ibo-buhari

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), retired General Muhammadu Buhari has debunked the media speculations that one of his daughters is married to an Igbo man.

The former warlord was reacting to a story by some online newspapers which published the photographs of some of his family members, saying that one of his daughters was married to an Igbo man.

Clearing the air, Buhari said he is blessed with eight daughters and 11 grand children but “none of them is married to an Igbo”.
He said this in a video clip titled “This is what GMB said about his family” and posted on his Twitter handle (@ThisIsBuhari), and his other social media platforms yesterday.

The footage showed the APC presidential flag bearer addressing youth organizations, under the auspices of GMB Volunteers recently in Lagos.

“I have eight daughters and two boys. One daughter, the most senior of them, died and one of the boys died. So, I have seven daughters. And most are married,” Buhari told the youth gathering.

Buhari added that “I have 11 grand children now. None of them is married to an Igbo.”
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by delishpot: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
scribble:
there is no one with the Christian husband

Pls even Buhari denied that abeg

Habba!

Na all propaganda una go just dey follow hook, line and sinker

Ok o. If it was jona.................

FYI, buhari denied Igbo he did not deny christian
Not all hausas are Muslims. So its still posible she married a christian from the north oe west but not Igbo.
Any which way sha. I like the wedding.

Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
thegoodone2:
is it true?

it may not be sheriffs son but it is a close relative

the resemblance to sheriff is uncanny....u can watch the video

kwankwaso, modu sheriff and Nigeria's most uneducated presidential candidate are all in there wining and dining.
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
delishpot:

Ok o. If it was jona.................
Any which way sha. I like the wedding.

if it was Jona, the APC propaganda machine would short circuit. it would overload. it would explode. they would even buy airtime on al jazeera t manufacture more lies.

but since its the "CHANGE", we all know they will soon be here to abuse my father, call me names, invent identities for me and all manner of other rubbish

as I am fresh from a ban, I will hold my peace this time around.

Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by hushmail: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
so the man buhari is not only an Islamist, but also a misogynist

if not why were women not allowed into the wedding?

what of the daughter that married an Ibo man from Anambra ? grin grin

another busted APC lie

from their liar spokesman
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
This thread must not die but live
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Former APC chieftain? But you forgot to mention he is currently a PDP member and enjoys presidential backing...SMH
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by FastShipping: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
The last name of the person Buhari daughter married to is Sheriff but not related to Modu Sheriff of Bornu.

Some of you like to lie and tarnish peoples image.
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by scribble: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
FastShipping:
The last name of the person Buhari daughter married to is Sheriff but not related to Modu Sheriff of Bornu.

Some of you like to lie and tarnish peoples image.

they are related and ali modu sheriff is at the wedding talking to his in law Buhari

have u seen the video?
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by Nowenuse: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Now i know that nairaland admins are one sided, if thos post was against GEJ, It would have made front page.
What are d moderators here doin? This is a post for FP !!
Re: Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
scribble:

they are related and ali modu sheriff is at the wedding talking to his in law Buhari

have u seen the video?

Even if they were related nko; does your uncle, cousin, grandfather, brother etc carry your sins?
Besides, the wedding took place in Dec 2012 - over two years ago, long before some of the recent allegations emerged.

Rivers Election: Wike Creates Panel To Investigate Election Violence / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems / Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo)