Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,379 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo (747 Views)

See What President Jonathan Asked Jega To Do About Election Result / President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going / Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo by scribble: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some of the Things that transpired Between OBJ and GEJ in the presence of Papa E.A Adeboye & Bishop Oyedepo.

Part of what Jonathan said before the men of God when they asked him to speak the Truth & Nothing but the truth:

1. Did you or did you not admit to me that you knew Yar Adua was terminally ill and that he would die in office?

2. Did you not promise that I have all of your backing, until I discovered that you were aiding and abetting sabotage against my government? 

3a. Why did you say "genocide and human rights my foot?" That I must go and totally wipe out the entire areas affected by the boko haram,

3b. irrespective of the civilian population in those areas, adding that it was being used as a political weapon by the northern power... 

‎3c... block to come back to power? Why did you ask me to forget about the constitution and enforce a "total state of emergency?"

‎4. Did you not insist that I drop Sambo for Sule Lamido as a condition for your support?

‎5a. Did you not or did you not advise that I stop the IPPIS and Aquila which have been used to flush out ghost workers from the civil...

5b... Service, adding that it was going to "frustrate" the boys and turn them against me? 

‎6a. Did you not tell me that this country, whether we like it or not, belongs to those people,

‎6b... and that all the expiring oil licenses must be put before them on the table again without any conditions?

‎ 7a. How many times did you call me "you this Ijaw boy?" And then you will say...

‎ 7b... "you think you can transform Nigeria by building railways and reviving agriculture abi?"

‎8.Why did u call me to express ur displeasure over the exposure of Buhari's educational background nd arranged ascendancy in the military?

‎9a. That was when you assured me that Buhari was also terminally ill with very bad prostrate cancer

‎ 9b... and that you have it on good authority that he won't make it for much longer?

‎10. But you severally assured me that you'd give me a free
Re: 10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
why now I thought I had earlier commented on five where this they come from again abi na remix
Re: 10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo by GovWahala: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls what's this one again?
Re: 10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo by dguyindcorner(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
This one is clearly formed by the TANoids. Another work of the saTANists.

BTW, some of them are not even questions, they are mere statements.
Re: 10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op a drunkard!
Re: 10 Questions Jonathan Asked Obasanjo by motherlode: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
cheesy can you all see the result of GEJ's little or no budget for education?!.
You mates are busy with adobe photoshop while you are here brainwashing yourself and not me with words from feaces!
Don't worry GMB will provide you a better and well paid job very soon! wink

#SaiBuhari

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Jonathan, Military Chiefs In Secret Visit To Maiduguri / APC Advert On MTN / Navy Captain Shehu’s Abuse Of Power, By Dolly Etuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.