Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Real Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Real Woman (568 Views)

You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Real Woman by jovialmum(f): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
A REAL WOMAN
There is nothing more rare, more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by obstacles along the way.
There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
I have learnt (in the hard way though) that your mood should not dictate your manners. I hope you understand?
When a woman loves a man, she wants to be the most important person in his life . When a woman is committed she wants complete transparency, honesty and loyalty from her man.
Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul. She wants to be desired in many ways. She wants to be with her man in every step of his life so that she can be his biggest support. A girl needs presents and a woman needs presence.
She feels loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her. She wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. She feels loved when she is appreciated and admired for all her small efforts and gestures. She will do everything she can to see her man happy.
She actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life. To be very honest when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally, soulfully and telepathically connected to him.
Remember, like I do say; being a woman isn't all about the curves or a pretty face, YOU should also have a functional brain, an enduring spirit & a praying tongue.
Are you that type of woman or had better qualities than what I outlined? Don't live in pretense or a fake life to meet someone's approval. Be yourself. Be the woman God wanted you to be that every man would be proud to have.
Don't be a woman that every Tom, Dick and Harry of the male folks had use and abused. Don't be too cheap to get but let a man who knows God take his time to find you (Don't play hard-to-get). Don't be a woman of loose morals but a virtuous and godly one.
Prayer: Father, help me to align my life according to purpose and not pleasure
Www.jovialmum.com
Re: A Real Woman by otipoju(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Where can one find this woman...

(1) (Reply)

A Minute Silence / SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly / This Is What I Don't Want To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.