Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (38391 Views)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by bogolobango(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2015
See our galant army training with shakabula

gej don fail nigerians

Change

#TEAM FEBUHARI
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by 100Cents: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
wetin dis one dey talk, do you listen to news at all, do you know the work of a president, is dis d right time to visit Borneo since he got elected ?
I hail your thinking

Don't hail my thinking, hail your hate..
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by jingh(f): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

Don't hail my thinking, hail your hate..
do you know figure of speech called irony
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by lisimmo(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by judekoffi(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan Goodluck Jonathan. Goodluck Jonathan RESPECT chanted all the way .the music is that. Goodluck countinues!!!
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by BABANGBALI: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
He did this just to prepare/soften the ground for his campaign in the region. This is an example of how not to be a leader. May amadioha and Sango kill anybody that quotes me negatively.
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by harpazo(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Lord, help us from our deceitfful leaders and their cruel heart
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by otiigba1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Medicine after death, my mother would say undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball' / President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.