Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (61731 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Hudman: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2015
knightsTempler:

Yeah surely, it's not about his age, it's surly the archaic age of his idea. If he could not improved himself since he left government in 1984, how do you think he can improve a Nation?

Anyone with a an iota of common sense knows Buhari has nothing to offer the country. He is just being pushed to run for the presidency by selfish people that had vested interest.

People like Tinubu, the Northern oligarchs, the Arewa consultative forum (ACF) who believes Nigeria belongs to them.

So are you saying he wont do better than the present government? We should not deceive ourselves because the truth is bitter. We Nigerians are tired of the way the present government is handling this country, and voting for another is a risk we are willing to take. GEJ is a great man no doubt but the idiots around him have caused his administration a huge failure! I wish he had brains around him but it's too late
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Suntemi(m): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2015
chomaloo:
GEJ is not doin well but BUHARI is nt even an option come february 2015.wat can he do.use ya vote wisely cos is ur future.say no to people who imposes their religion on you.say no to supporters of extremism
Say no to people who disregard the peace of our nation for their selfish and self ambitious purpose.again again GEJ is nt doin well but BUHARI is nt an option.

So you feel it is better we spend the next four years under Johathan? Na wa o.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ibisko04: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Suntemi:
I've tried so much not to comment on political issues on Nairaland especially during this election time, but this morning I can't help but to comment. Why will any sane human believe that form is from INEC? Will INEC make such forms public? Buhari has so many people behind him even if truly he is an illiterate as most of you have said, do you think he will not give the form to someone else to fill? What I feel is all anti-GMB are just coming up with unnecessary propaganda.

Give us genuine reasons we should not vote Buhari and vote your GEJ instead. At least he has spent 6 years, his performances within his 6 years of leadership should be enough to speak for him. If you can't, then you've got problems. I wasn't born during the time of Buhari but I have been convinced he is a better candidate than Johathan. If you feel Johathan is better, convince us with facts not with all these cheap propaganda.

Before you think I'm a paid APC supporter, Ask Jmaine or Ilugunboy about me or check my previous comments
God bless you more and more. This people who are against change will go to any length to sell their lies.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Aigipan:
How are you so sure he filled the documents by himself?
lol, cheap way of defending an illiterate with substantial track record.

He didn't fill the forms yet his names are on it, so who filled it? No one wants to know that at this point, all we know is that buhari's form is ridiculous.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Suntemi:
I've tried so much not to comment on political issues on Nairaland especially during this election time, but this morning I can't help but to comment. Why will any sane human believe that form is from INEC? Will INEC make such forms public? Buhari has so many people behind him even if truly he is an illiterate as most of you have said, do you think he will not give the form to someone else to fill? What I feel is all anti-GMB are just coming up with unnecessary propaganda.

Give us genuine reasons we should not vote Buhari and vote your GEJ instead. At least he has spent 6 years, his performances within his 6 years of leadership should be enough to speak for him. If you can't, then you've got problems. I wasn't born during the time of Buhari but I have been convinced he is a better candidate than Johathan. If you feel Johathan is better, convince us with facts not with all these cheap propaganda.

Before you think I'm a paid APC supporter, Ask Jmaine or Ilugunboy about me or check my previous comments

Suntemi......forget what anyone may say about you. You are actually very correct about the issue of form. I've refrained from making any comment here for sometimes now because the whole place has been filled with very cheap and dangerous propaganda.

As usual...I will advice you to stay away from this section....a lot of foolish stuff goes down here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kayustones: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Why is there so much discrimination against those who were not opportuned to go school. It isn't proper. Going to school is not a guarantee for success in life.
There are other means of education asides going to school.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Fill form? No problem, he doesn't need to fill form to stop corruption.
Oya, next story...
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Burger01(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Realdeals:
See the way his phone number is been exposed!!!
The mtn phone number belongs to one Sarki Abba while the other number belongs to one Sabi U Tunde with email sabiutunde299@yahoo.com. I wonder if Buhari is now Sarki Abba and Sabi U Tunde. The email address on the form is not even Buhari's. Cheap blackmail from the tabloids of the saTANoids..

No weapon formed against FeBuhari 14th 2015 shall ever prosper. Nigeria must progress.

FeBuhari 2015. Haters go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by DinhoMVP: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This is a simple mistake anyone could make. Why didn't they give him another form and who the heck is behind this? They should leave this man alone before he gets heart attack with all these cheap blackmails. Is this the first time he is vying for Presidency
It is not his first shot at the presidency but this is the first time he stands a pretty good chance of getting it hence the very cheap schemes borne out of sheer anxiety and fear! Truth is opposition knows they don't have a strong candidate.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2015
PDPwayoo:
GMB pass thru NDA which is equivalent to University graduate. There r so many kids here that lack basic information. Meanwhile, GMB has team of lawyers, aides than can fill the form for him.

This is not GMB form. this is cheap blackmail.

At first, they said GMB has all qualification but no WAEC. but this form shows only WAEC. where is his NDA and other higher certificates?
Nigerians should use their brains and think. No wonder millions of so called educated ignorants showered with "hot water, salt, kerosene and bitter cola to prevent ebola.

Are you the one who sent GMB to NDA? You better know what you are saying. When was NDA established? M

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by veraiyke(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Stop d nonsense cox daz not d photo of Buhari on dat file

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Olalimits(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy
I'm sure you can also differentiate between surname & 'SURENAME'. You guys are practically jobless#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by oluwagbemiga22(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2015
tempex88:
Since this e-war started between GMB and GEJ, I have not seen any intelligent critic or GMB. All I. See is haters who are not intelligent. What he did is what even my professors in school do. Nothing extra special. INEC should get to the root of this cos whosoever made that inec form public is an agent. Of violience
if truly your teachers don't know the difference btw surname and other names it's obvious why you can't see the intelligence in giving respect to civilised institutions
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2015
May all those who are making childish comments based on an error that anyone can make, lose jobs, miss contracts and miss out on employment opportunities if they make similar errors on forms.......Amen.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kunlenkirol(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2015
If truly that was what GMD filled, he was not out of place. Filling the form in that manner did not show he couldn't write neither did it depict illiteracy. It is a matter of choice. GMB has a good writing which I am sure many of the haters do not have.
What is wrong with voting for GMB in d first place? Since d man we unanonimously voted for in 2011 has failed himself. He even admitted it. What are you saying? Gej is not fit to rule again, his pedegree is stained, he is not credible, he is not intelligent and to cap it up, he is clueless. So, what are we saying?
People desire change to an extent that they said if GMB presented Nepa bill as his certificate, they will still vote for him. If he was 99year, they will vote for him. What else do u want? People desire change, they will get it. People are suffering, unemployed and scare of insurgency. This is alarming, unsavouring and preposterous. Gej has to go and GMB must come in. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by spenca: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2015
The issues at stake are actually quite clear: an extension of mediocrity or an opportunity for a change, ultimately rescuing Nigeria from further deterioration.

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by sabak24: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2015
@ op u re very olodocious, u can't even spell a very simple word... ( Surename ).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Jarus(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

So what is your own "surename"?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Nl sha...khai!!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ckmayoca: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2015
All these PDP pawns are the people killing PDP apart frm the head of stat* walai. Some peoples comments go make throw up.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
lol, cheap way of defending an illiterate with substantial track record.

He didn't fill the forms yet his names are on it, so who filled it? No one wants to know that at this point, all we know is that buhari's form is ridiculous.

But you did not answer the question.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Ijobaorun(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2015
You cannot expect much from a 'cowbuhari' man. You need to appreciate him for the little he filled self.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2015
knightsTempler:

Yeah surely, it's not about his age, it's surly the archaic age of his idea. If he could not improved himself since he left government in 1984, how do you think he can improve a Nation?

Anyone with a an iota of common sense knows Buhari has nothing to offer the country. He is just being pushed to run for the presidency by selfish people that had vested interest.

People like Tinubu, the Northern oligarchs, the Arewa consultative forum (ACF) who believes Nigeria belongs to them.

hmmn...........ur moniker sha,i hail oo
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by upmanagers: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2015
PDP ur just wasting space on nl as you post baseless nonsense online your paymaster gej has already started parking his load from aso rock en route otueke village pls don't waste your time online.change is already here change is d only constant thing in life.buhari and osinbanjo on top all d way
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Aigipan:

But you did not answer the question.
what question?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BashMe1(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2015
olusolaj:
The old man no go sch now...
So don't blame him. He even tried with this one

Someone that's educated cannot publicly boast to stabilize world oil prices.
Its a big shame for Nigeria as a nation to have someone like old buhari in our presidential race.

If u like, say he can't read sef... He's d man for the job 4 all i care.
U GO KNOW!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
what question?

How did you know he filled the form by himself? do you have any prove?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2015
It's an obvious case of anxiety on Buhari's part and nothing else. In this case, both Buhari and INEC officials who accepted the form are illiterates else they shouldn't have accepted the form let alone displaying it. Simple undecided
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Omadachi(m): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Now I know that we have a lot of corrupt people in Nigeria who don't want the progress of this country.For crying out loud,this is not the first time GMB is contesting for presidency but now that he has the brghtest chance ever the corrupt people cannot help but blackmail him.They won't succeed.This man is truely the right person to bring Nigeria to other.

All those talking about his education background,you don't need a Phd to fight corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ojsmscom(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls an illiterate cannot promote our educational system.you cannot give wot u don't have.pls buhari we understand ur good will.but pls we can't risk our democracy anymore gone are days pls go to school and get diploma before 2019
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by sufido123: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari's certificate Or lack thereof may be the problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by 100Cents: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Compounded illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / Inside Tinubu's Jet / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.