Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Inside Tinubu's Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Tinubu's Jet (61696 Views)

Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland / Tinubu Jet Out Of The Country For The Second Time / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubuโ€™s Jet (2) (3) (4)

Inside Tinubu's Jet by Reflect7: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
See enjoyment.

This man na real Jagaban. grin

137 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Jeon(f): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chokers, on their way coming. ๐Ÿ˜‚

118 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by izonborn098(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
The political mathematician of africa...
Enjoy ur riches, u worked for it..

240 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Reflect7: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
izonborn098:
The political mathematician of africa...
Enjoy ur riches, u work for it..

Serious mathematician. grin

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Philgafauto: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baba niyen....that is the President. He worked and struggled for this position.

Not like that igbo sissy (Peter Obi) who deceived young Nigerians to vote for him but he cant convince his fellow Igbo elites to support him to regain his "mandate". Everything will be over by this time tomorrow.

151 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by meum: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Philgafauto:
Baba niyen....that is the President. He worked and struggled for this position.

Not like that igbo sissy (Peter Obi) who deceived young Nigerians to vote for him but he cant convince his fellow Igbo elites to support him to regain his "mandate". Everything will be over by this time tomorrow.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This Obi matter na matter for you. Even when Obi or any word that looks like it is not in the article, you sha must bring him in.

I know say you go call me Obidient but thank God Iโ€™m not.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Reflect7: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:
See enjoyment.

This man na real Jagaban. grin

Thank god say Obingo no win. Him for enter this kind plane just faint! undecided

Village man.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Philgafauto: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2023
meum:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This Obi matter na matter for you. Even when Obi or any word that looks like it is not in the article, you sha must bring him in.

I know say you go call me Obidient but thank God Iโ€™m not.

The thing dey pain me ni. I believe he won but he was treated like a kid that he is to Tinubu. He relied solely on Nigerian youths and masses and we delivered for him. But for his fellow igbo elites to have kept quiet, it sends a very bad message. It means Nigerians wasted their votes, money and lives for an unworthy man from an unworthy region.

I sha thank God it will soon be over.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by illicit(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Jagaban

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by NewDea4: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Impressive..this is so nice and beautiful, the fruit of all his labours over more than three decades! Will he ride it to heaven on the day he eventually stops breathing?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by meum: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Philgafauto:

The thing dey pain me ni. I believe he won but he was treated like a kid that he is to Tinubu. He relied solely on Nigerian youths and masses and we delivered for him. But for his fellow igbo elites to have kept quiet, it sends a very bad message. It means Nigerians wasted their votes, money and lives for an unworthy man from an unworthy region.

I sha thank God it will soon be over.
If you truly voted for him be proud of your choice the same way others are of their choices. Forget who the elites from your candidates tribe supported.

Itโ€™s like you never understand Nigeria. Elites gravitate towards where their interests will be protected. Dem no send. If the person they supported to eventually get there(elected or selected) refuses to patronize them theyโ€™ll start singing & play the victim card. That is 9ja๐Ÿ˜‚ Some have started dropping singles ๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ˜‚

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Philgafauto: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2023
meum:

If you truly voted for him be proud of your choice the same way others are of their choices. Forget who the elites from your candidates tribe supported.

Itโ€™s like you never understand Nigeria. Elites gravitate towards where their interests will be protected. Dem no send. If the person they supported to eventually get there(elected or selected) refuses to patronize them theyโ€™ll start singing & play the victim card. That is 9ja๐Ÿ˜‚ Some have started dropping singles ๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na true jareee. If we knew all these, most new voters would never have bothered to vote.

Mahmoud & Buhari just deceived Nigerians and wasted legislative efforts to enact the Electoral (Amendment) Act, 2022.

Its well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by meum: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Philgafauto:

Na true jareee. If we knew all these, most new voters would never have bothered to vote.

Mahmoud & Buhari just deceived Nigerians and wasted legislative efforts to enact the Electoral (Amendment) Act, 2022.

Its well.
No worry another election year dem go sell another lie. You go still carry PVC enter market go ask how much? Whether you buy or you no buy you sha don price am๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Philgafauto: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2023
meum:

No worry another election year dem go sell another lie. You go still carry PVC enter market go ask how much? Whether you buy or you no buy you sha don price am๐Ÿ˜‚

Nahhhh.....I dont think i will ever vote in Nigeria again unless my name is on the ballot.

This was the first and the last time i will vote. But if the court orders a re-run, i will go out and vote against Tinubu again even though he is a fellow yoruba man.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by gebest: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2023
If na me na dere go be my house, na dere I go dey stay I no go house again.

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Spy360(m): 4:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal and should be no where near the presidency of Nigeria. Those supporting him are supporting the continued desecration of our nation. This will never be well with our country and the future generations will live in a hell.

But...

Evil will not triumph over good
Injustice will not rule over justice
Darkness will not quench light

God and well meaning Nigerians forbid

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Reflect7: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2023
NewDea4:
Impressive..this is so nice and beautiful, the fruit of all his labours over more than three decades! Will he ride it to heaven on the day he eventually stops breathing?

You don't need a luxury jet in heaven.

In 'heaven', you imagine anything or anyone and it materialises before you.

Thank me later. smiley

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Phantom233: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Mayweather's private jet no be him mate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by iammo(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2023

That's not the interior of Presidential Jet 001 Boeing Business Executive Jet

That's Tinubu's personal Jet Gulfstream G550

Tinubu is freaking rich, he has a Bombardier jet, Gulfstream , Falcon, with a couple of Helicopters

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by grandstar(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

You don't need a luxury jet in heaven.

In 'heaven', you imagine anything or anyone and it materialises before you.

Thank me later. smiley

Those who go to heaven, what are they going to do there?(Read Psalms 115:16)

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Kingking001: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Na him time make him use am well.my time is coming๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by JAWBONE(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
See foolish Nigerians up there

That is how they will continue hailing the person holding their destiny, then tomorrow dem go run go church or mosque dey find miracle.

If e get any country wey God no go answer their prayers, Nigeria na number one

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by AllenSpencer: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซก

The Godfather!

The last demigod!

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emilokan on the beat

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Basicend: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
The richest politician in Africa. .

Truth is Dangote. . Otedola, BUA, Elumelu etc. . will do chef and do errand boy for Jagaban if Forbes and all those global wealth rating plaform were permitted to engage politicians. .

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Atarakpa: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria number one. Can obi ever?

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by GodSaklek(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nice
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Herbiodun09: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reflect7:

Thank god say Obingo no win. Him for enter this kind plane just faint! undecided

Village man.

Y r u wicked like this

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Larryndelaw: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Another heart attack for Obidients

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Dittodat: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
K

86 Likes

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by nasskar(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Exquisitive

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos)