Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Modesty Of A Christian Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modesty Of A Christian Sister (844 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. / The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modesty Of A Christian Sister by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls does d bible condemns a christian sister that applies makeup on d face? I really want to know.
Re: Modesty Of A Christian Sister by tpiah99: 12:47am On Jan 16, 2015
why are you in a hurry to condemn people?
Re: Modesty Of A Christian Sister by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Pls does d bible condemns a christian sister that applies makeup on d face? I really want to know.
it doesnt condemn but ur Lord says that u should be natural that he likes u that way. And by the way what are the motives of ur putting on lipstick? Is it to look pretty so that guys will appreciate ur beauty and later cause disastrous consequences?
Re: Modesty Of A Christian Sister by tpiaobsession: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
@ op

are you wondering about using makeup?
Re: Modesty Of A Christian Sister by Ultimate001: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
some things may not be stated emphatically in the bible but the standards are clearly stated. The bible says '' let not your adornment be outwardly......."
Re: Modesty Of A Christian Sister by spencerwilliams(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
these are questions that usually recur in Christiandom,a lot of sisters are confused and as a result of this resigned themselves to this ungodly attitude.I would want to answer this question with an example,Lets say a mother took 24 hours to prepare a meal and after preparing she decided to have a little taste of the food,nd after tasting the food she said "this food is too delicious"then after serving the food the children all shouted no peppe,no salt go get me another salt why did this woman prepare this food this way.Now how will that woman feel how will she see even one of the children that says to her "mommy I love this food"compare how these two categories of children will be before there mother.This is just a human feeling,but we are talking about the KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS,THE ALL KNOWING GOD.He said we are wonderfully and fearfully made.Take note of the word MADE,it means you are complete.have a blessed week.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / America The Great Babylon / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 9/6//15) - A Watchman For God I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.