Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian (2163 Views)

Does Godly Dressing Make One Godly? / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Modesty Of A Christian Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Dressing And The Modesty Of A Holy Christian

My name is (JULIET. J ) I never thought I could do without make up but God showed me the dangers of it and that I was beautiful without it, He told me to throw all my clothes away and start afresh by buying decent and modest clothes He saved me from the world and now i have to obey him wholeheartedly. Thanks be to almighty God that am free from indecent ways of dressing. Halleluya!!
{#Modesty Note:}

The narrow way has to be preached and people need to be persuaded to come to holiness in dressing and appearance Why are we persuading those on the broad way? The broad way is the attractive way and many are following it. THAT IS THE WAY OF DESTRUCTION They are not aware of what God expects in area of dressing Renounce ARTIFICIAL! Be NATURAL. #Matt 7 : 13,14 #Juliet

Re: The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian by teemanbastos(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
food 4 thought!
Re: The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian by AfricanApple(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
was she sick?
Re: The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian by Peterockcephas(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
thank God for your life, Sis.

1 Like

Re: The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
was she sick?
have u noted any insignia of sickness in her? if u have an ear hear what the Spirit is saying to the people. How can u forfeit the natural endowment that God gave u and turn aside to idols, cortexes lipstick, pancake powders, un natural hair-do and all to make urself attractive with ulterior motives and alluring intentions. REPENT
Re: The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian by AfricanApple(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
have u noted any insignia of sickness in her? if u have an ear hear what the Spirit is saying to the people. How can u forfeit the natural endowment that God gave u and turn aside to idols, cortexes lipstick, pancake powders, un natural hair-do and all to make urself attractive with ulterior motives and alluring intentions. REPENT
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Veil Of Forgetfulness - Life Before Birth / Is Church Marriage Biblical? / If logic is "the how to reason" inbuilt in men how come atheists contradict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.