Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (22866 Views)

Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers / Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2015
State of the nation!
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by gbadexy(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Ive been told by an FRSC officer that they are given the first set of uniform but buy subsequent ones themselves.
l asked when i went for license renewal at their office and noticed a tailor taking measurement and giving some trousers around the offices.
The tailor sources the materials and asked them if they wanted the usual trouser material or chinos which costs higher so there may be some truth in the report.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by philips70(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2015
My 2015 prophecy - There will be mass retirement and sack in the military after May 29th.

Enough of these armed robbers with pot bellies in uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by johnie: 6:00am On Jan 16, 2015
#BringBokoHaramToJustice and #ReportNigeriaCorrectly !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nimen(m): 6:03am On Jan 16, 2015
This is high treason sad the said soldiers should be identified and charged for treason, no matter what happens soldiers shouldn't come out to international news agencies and say anything without the approval of their leaders. This is why this country is the way it is. Strong head people everywhere doing things the way it seems right to their interests not according to protocols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Swiftboy(m): 6:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Reason why Goodluck was shouting at them day before yesterday. This people are stupid!
EndtimeBlessing:
If you I became careless about taking care of my family, outsiders will notice and they will lecture me on how to take care of my family. Something is not right about our military's strategy at handling this Boko Haram issue. If we don't admit it we may not be able to start the process of addressing the wrong.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2015
What the present leaders have failed to realise is that things have changed. They cannot cope with the internal war that is happening. Hiding your head in the sand will not do you good this time.justify the billions that have spent in budgets past and present. It's time to change the old guards.its no longer business as usual. What's the benefit of buying mansions in abuja when boko haram will one day come and occupy it. Please wake up.dont sent our poor young solders on suicide missions for humanity sake.ser the difference the Cameroonian solders all kitted up with bullet proof vest and our solders only with helmet.pkeasr enough is enough no life is better than the other. Motivate so that these boys will fight.there would be no refutations if things were done properly.
D

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Henrypraise: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2015
If CNN like make dem report say Nigeria has disintergrate my vote still go for GEJ...

If Nigeria disintergrate n GEJ is campaiging for president of SS/ SE nigeria I will vote for him.

Now answer me APCians if GMB campaigns for president in a new N/SW nigeria will u vote for him? Be sincere wit ursef. Nonsense APC, Nonsense CNN.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by LordMecuzy(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2015
iterator24:
ISIS took iraq in a year, meanwhile boko haram is still confined to the north east (borno) in 5 year insurgency. . dude, do you think boko haram can get into abuja with their pick up trucks anfd start running things any how? their weapon is suicide bombers and cowards do that.. respect ypur military!

You compare ISIS with lots of oil Wells to finance a war with bokoharam? hmmmm nawa

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Swiftboy(m): 6:08am On Jan 16, 2015
9Ace:
The Nigerian army playing the victim card as usual. If there wasn't a crack on the wall, the lizard wouldn't have found a place to nest.

I think Goodluck needs to address this publicly! These people are soiling his name. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by igbsam(m): 6:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Blames, Counter Attacks and Refuting allegations since time immemorial. Nigerian Military finding themselves in every mess here and there. Yesterday, it was against madam Oby, today its CNN. Has the military degenerated so badly to this level ? This is an eye sore. Nobody feara our military anymore cos corruption from the oga C in C down to the little one on d street has eaten deep into every organisations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by dayo23(f): 6:09am On Jan 16, 2015
Sending their fellow colleagues to death, got them angry and had to expose there Ogas!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by MrPresident1: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2015
We are watching.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Newkidoo(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2015
okoro4:
After CNN aired an interview some hours ago with people alleged to be Nigerian soldiers who told them that Nigerian soldiers are buying their own
kits to fight Boko Haram and take care of themselves when they sustain injuries during their course of defence of the country, the Nigerian army has blasted CNN for the interview and even described it as a 'Satanic' report.

If you miss  the interview,watch it here  http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/01/15/ctw-pkg-robertson-nigerian-soldier-boko-haram-fight.cnn

Source: http:///4zj
But seriously, this America news channel always trying to bring Nigeria down but God big pass them!! Why they wan destroy person country Wickedness!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by KwoiZabo(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2015
I watched that interview by Nick Robertson supposedly in jos and I was angry. How can that soldier say they buy their kit and other rubbish like burnt soldiers etc? Where does he get it from? Is military uniform plain blue civil defence uses? Or is military belt and boots sold at balogun, kasuwan magani or ochanja market? That reporting was so so wrong, biased and derogatory to us as a nation. I just hate CNN now. No wonder Egypt has refused to release Aljazeera reporters and that soldier needs to be fished out and punished.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by sidecheek(f): 6:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Biased my cute a$$!
That sh*t is beefed up, let's say it as it is¿
Nothing works no more except for a few common sensed peeps here and there¿
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by CVWizards(m): 6:15am On Jan 16, 2015
ehie:
What the present leaders have failed to realise is that things have changed. They cannot cope with the internal war that is happening. Hiding your head in the sand will not do you good this time.justify the billions that have spent in budgets past and present. It's time to change the old guards.its no longer business as usual. What's the benefit of buying mansions in abuja when boko haram will one day come and occupy it. Please wake up.dont sent our poor young solders on suicide missions for humanity sake.ser the difference the Cameroonian solders all kitted up with bullet proof vest and our solders only with helmet.pkeasr enough is enough no life is better than the other. Motivate so that these boys will fight.there would be no refutations if things were done properly.
D
GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by dayo23(f): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Nimen:
This is high treason sad the said soldiers should be identified and charged for treason, no matter what happens soldiers shouldn't come out to international news agencies and say anything without the approval of their leaders. This is why this country is the way it is. Strong head people everywhere doing things the way it seems right to their interests not according to protocols
What standard protocol? Did you know that during the battle of Baga immediately our NA saw those BH boys Coming they had to All ran away simply because they weren't havin sufficient bullet at all, my friend lost his brother a Captain during the masscre and you are here sayin rubbish! It good they announce to the world

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Swiftboy(m): 6:19am On Jan 16, 2015
LordMecuzy:

You compare ISIS with lots of oil Wells to finance a war with bokoharam? hmmmm nawa
Last year the Elders were begging Goodluck to withdraw the JTF. Guess what happened after Shekau shared a video message on you-tube,begin their brothers all over the world to help them...thats when the problem started. For you to have idea of how terrible BH is now even I remember alqeada call the evils. Even the Cameroon govt is asking for help. Get your fact right that this is terrorism with the highest order motivated by people who believe Almighty God is helping them. North-East is full of settlements that are scattered in the forest...these are places Boko haram attacks whenever they are short of foodsupplies. They only can do suicide bombing in town because of the presence of the Nigerian army.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Descartes: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2015
CityNG:

I don't need to watch the interview.

I completely trust CNNs reporting.
hmmm...you are lucky them
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2015
The old guards have grown soft and not in touch with reality. The world is in war with terrorism.they cannot cope.nigeria should humble itself learn from Cameroon. Work with Cameroon who are dealing with boko haram more.how many more will suffer or die.
die . The Mossad motto says in the midst of advisers and wisdom we will win or something to that effect. We don't have time for kleptomania now. That time has gone.there is a time for everything. This is war time and they should be prepared for war and not fighting media wars in asokoro
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by joseph1832(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2015
The Nigeran Army has good reputation abroad, in terms of bravery and the likes, but the Boko Haram menace has expose a whole lot of things.... I mean we soldiers rebelling against their C.O and stuff like that.

It is such a shame that the Army has been politicized!. Also CNN should apologize to Nigeria because this same Nigeran Army performed excellently during foreign peace keeping mission.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by louken(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2015
iterator24:
ISIS took iraq in a year, meanwhile boko haram is still confined to the north east (borno) in 5 year insurgency. . dude, do you think boko haram can get into abuja with their pick up trucks anfd start running things any how? their weapon is suicide bombers and cowards do that.. respect ypur military!
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by louken(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
The Nigeran Army has good reputation abroad, in terms of bravery and the likes, but the Boko Haram menace has expose a whole lot of things.... I mean we soldiers rebelling against their C.O and stuff like that.

It is such a shame that the Army has been politicized!. Also CNN should apologize to Nigeria because this same Nigeran Army performed excellently during foreign peace keeping mission.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Akshow: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2015
ruffp:

I'm guessing u only recently became an adult!
omo see polite insult grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2015
CVWizards:
GOD BLESS YOU.
amen oh and you too
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2015
I Can't wait to BID FAREWEL to CLUELESSNESS come feBUHARI 14! #kick out clueless kleptos ASAP!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by onadana: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2015
In as much as I KNOW the military is corrupt and full of journey economic parasites not real soldiers.I don't support or believe CNN....if it was Aljazeera...ok.CNN...have been knowed to skew and doctor report and they will seize any opportunity to cast this Nation in bad light The price we have to pay for cluelessness.Come to 44 army reference hospital in Kaduna where injured soldiers from the war front are brought and treated....surely they are not the ones paying the bills.CNN goofing since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by uboma(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2015
LMAyedun:
CNN has been known to always paint Nigeria in a bad light!!

That's saying the truth as it really is. If you and your likes are really bothered, you can choose to continue in your ignorance. For me, i appreciate the report aired by CNN. The weaknesses in the Nigeria Military is being exposed.

Its a pity though that our own media can't be objective. They are more interested about celebrity's gossip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by bisi16(m): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2015
kaecy5:
i have watch CNN all my adult life, i have never seen CNN interview an AMERICAN SOLDIER during IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN wars

only authorized military personnel are allowed to speak to the press. any soldier speaking to the press is on his own

but in Nigeria when we do something wrong we dont take responsibility it is the fault of the president

we should be mindful the way we advertise our country, when they would show up under the guise of help and destroy our country like they have done in a lot of places our children would continue the fight for many years

Somalia have not recovered till date.

this is not POLITICS this is our LIFE.

Park 1side abeg.. #Jonathanian
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by dipopooo(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2015
asids55:
Gej to provide 2m jobs per year if re-elected.to get more
jokes,send JONATHAN to 088653(otuoke )

GMB to increase international oil price if elected.to get more
Stup*d manifestos,send Buhari to 088653(daura )

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by onadana: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
uboma:

That's saying the truth as it really is. If you and your likes are really bothered, you can choose to continue in your ignorance. For me, i appreciate the report aired by CNN. The weaknesses in the Nigeria Military is being exposed.

Its a pity though that our own media can't be objective. They are more interested about celebrity's gossip

You should watch Aljazeera for a change.Apparently CNN is your friend and you know honestly...we take sides with our friends. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike / Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.