Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (22871 Views)

Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers / Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Ologunjude(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2015
When CNN came after the chibok girls adoption, they tried to interview the government officials, it was lies and conflicting reports that they got from us. This time they decided to interview the ordinary soldiers and see how motivated they are but lo we are crying again that they are baize. I guessed the soldiers were reading from a prepared script by the CNN correspondent. Wake up Nigerians!
Where is NTA, Channels TV, AIT and others? Non of our television channels could even try to go near the north east and conduct any interview. We have to always wait for americans to do our job for us. Later we will open our mouth and say giant of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by dBard: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
nefertitiram:
One of these days, I will pick up a rifle, grenades and a survivalist kit, go up north and carry out a lone wolf mission.

I will hunt shekau, find him and cut off his head!

I will pose with his decapitated head in front of a camera, upload it on youtube and disappear into Canada.

They can use the $5m bounty to rehabilitate the north.

I will do these not only to end this insurgency, but to show GEJ how clueless he actually is.
One of these days...

....and then he woke up...

..with a hangover.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by manutdadex(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2015
Nimen:
This is high treason sad the said soldiers should be identified and charged for treason, no matter what happens soldiers shouldn't come out to international news agencies and say anything without the approval of their leaders. This is why this country is the way it is. Strong head people everywhere doing things the way it seems right to their interests not according to protocols
well said...mayb people on d first page are high on cheap weed i dont knw, dat soldier shud b killd...
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2015
segnys007:
duh, I still choose to believe CNN rather than Nigerian government, call me brainwashed.

Yes. You are brainwashed.

Thanks for letting us that every issue that ails Africa is as a result of slavery and colonization, but never our own making.

Do not misquote me. I said the effects of slavery and colonization MAKE YOU HATE YOURSELF, YOUR RACE, AND YOUR COLOUR. Your ancestors did not believe light skinned people looked ''stunningly beautiful'' compared to their own dark compatriots. The reason YOU and others like YOU think that way today is due to the effects of slavery and colonization, plus modern western media manipulation and influence. Without such influences, black would look more beautiful to you than any other colour.

CNN doesn't have integrity, but the same Nigerian government calling it satanic now would grant it interviews, run adverts on it.

They do reach many people, so running adverts with them has nothing to do with belief or otherwise in their integrity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by dvee2: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I watched that interview by Nick Robertson supposedly in jos and I was angry. How can that soldier say they buy their kit and other rubbish like burnt soldiers etc? Where does he get it from? Is military uniform plain blue civil defence uses? Or is military belt and boots sold at balogun, kasuwan magani or ochanja market? That reporting was so so wrong, biased and derogatory to us as a nation. I just hate CNN now. No wonder Egypt has refused to release Aljazeera reporters and that soldier needs to be fished out and punished.

If you don't know something just dont stick your neck. Who told you they buy from the market? They buy from the same military formation, it happens in the police too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by pro2010: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

DO YOU KNOW THAT US SOLDIERS BUY THEIR OWN UNIFORMS AS WELL? WHY HASN'T CNN INTERVIEWED THOSE US SOLDIERS TO DEMEAN THE USA?

Excerpts:

''Did you know that troops have to pay for their own uniforms and supplies?

Cammies, boots, socks, insignia, even MRE's? Everything that I remember being issued when I was in during the late 70's.

I didn't believe it, until a friend of mine who has a son in the Marines showed me the detailed listing of everything he had to buy on his last visit to his son's base. Almost $2500.00 worth! I couldn't say anything, I was in total shock. Also, she told me that her son said when they were doing field training their payroll was deducted for 3 MRE's a day, whether they got them or not!

I couldn't believe it, but the list of items and their prices were right there on the 3 page receipt that I had in my hands. $2499! All for supplies they should be issued! My friend wanted to write her Congressman, but her son told her not to do anything or say anything because it would hurt his career.

Does the rest of the public know about this?''

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x673233

Hey everyone,

I'm Army (FL ARNG) and when I went to basic (and still the same if I need new uniforms) my uniforms are supplied to me. I don't pay for it. Officers on the other hand have to buy their own uniforms. combat and dress uniforms...

now my brother in law signed up for Marines (Reserves) and his recruiters told him that he will have to buy his uniform and they aren't supplied.

I called BS but that's what his SSG recruiter said...

Apparently they also told him he won't get BAH or anything like separation pay. (He is married with a kid) I called BS on that too. I got BAH (Type 1) and separation pay as well.

Thanks guys.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_77/1235521_Enlisted_Marines_have_to_buy_their_own_uniform_.html

Why are you so uncomfortable with the truth?
The source of the information you posted above is the western press. Am just thinking, is that not reporting the state of things in there place too?
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by firetrap(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Teagirl:
how dumb, ur type believe women have no say,, I can beat you to this game,,poor you.

don't mind the monkey
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by kingmoses1: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2015
The Nigeria government should be very careful with CNN this how the American government used them to disestablish country. they should come out and tell us American government impact or contribution in this fight embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by kingmoses1: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
The Nigeria government should be very careful with CNN this how the American government used them to disestablish country. they should come out and tell us American government impact or contribution in this fight
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by samflex(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2015
I'm ashamed of this government, why keep denying the rot in the military?
I watched the interview last night and was worried how the guys were complaining about the superior fire power that boko haram has.
If France was nigeria I guess they would have blamed the opposition for the terror attack in Paris, I followed that news on CNN till the terrorists were killed.
Why is it anytime they're covering news here in Nigeria you call them paid agents or saying they're reporting false news, is it false that boko haram seized a town? Is it false they seized a military base in baga? Is it false your army are fleeing battle because they're poorly equipped?
Truth is bitter I guess, I trust CNN report %100 because I've not seen any local reporter on the battle field there in the north
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by MansaMoussa: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Controversial...(similar methods were tried by the British in Kenya during the Mau Mau uprising in the 1950's....and by the Rhodesian govt in the 1970's as well as the Sri lankans during the Tamil uprising)...but brutally effective.

Problem is...you create a serious artificial refugee problem....and you may even make it easier for Boko to recruit (what better way to get new members than from angry, disaffected youths who are bitter about being thrown out from their villages for a problem they did not create). And there ia the human rights aspect.To say nothing of the health care issues....especially the psychological aspects.

BTW...Israel does have some experience in urban based terror...including the Suicide Bomb aspect. (They also walled off the Palestinian territories...which I don't really approve of,but desperate times......which reduced the number of suicide bombings.)

Which is easier for BH to recruit from? A Well fortified Community similar to yours run by the Govt or a Primary School in a Country where you rely on Hand-Outs to feed and NOTHING is provided for you?
I saw BH Refugees in Jalingo out in the Cold last year with nobody looking out for them! We directed some of them to the Cathedral, NYSC camp, and Central mosque!

The Mau-Mau case is entirely different because the British Govt was an Occupying force!
Look at the Tamil Case you mentioned, has Sri Lanka not brought the war to an end now?
As early as Last Year, the Egyptian Govt did that, by clearing the Sinai Peninsula to squarely engage Insurgents!
Same Last Year, Pakistani Military built good camps for Citizens of the Swath Valley to move into, before carrying out their Offensive against the Taliban!
The most Humane methods do not Win you Wars! Practical methods do!
if the Citizens of Baga had been duely Evacuated and camped in let's say Bama, an Overnight Shelling of the Town would have reclaimed it the next day because no fear of Civilian Casualties here!

For the Man saying, vacating the place means Conceding Defeat, I say "how preposterous!!" Can we say we have victory over BH in the 14 L.G.As under BH control now?
They want a Government, and a Govt cannot Function without People to rule over!
BH is setting up Courts, marrying women and eating food left behind by fleeing residents! Recruiting Survivors for Infiltration and Suicide Bombings through sheer fear!

When the British withdrew some of their troops and citizens from European Outposts in the face of German Advance! Was that an admission of defeat or prevention of a Genocide?
Now our Troops are Overstretched, leaving Companies to defend Outposts! How long can they hold against BH attacks that come in the typical Two Wave fashion involving hundreds of Men?
As this Election don reach now, how una wan repel a Tet Offensive-like assault by BH on all LGAs in Borno?

We are making BH look super here! I see nothing special about them! They are simply using our Weight against us like all Guerillas do! Once we become Guerrillas to them also, they will melt away!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Bmok: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
charix:
The Nigerian Army refuting stories of incompetence since the dawn of man.
mr competent why dnt u kum dwn here in maiduguri and join the 7th batalion.and prove your competency..rada dan stay in the cmfort of ur home typn on ur keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2015
pro2010:

Why are you so uncomfortable with the truth?
The source of the information you posted above is the western press. Am just thinking, is that not reporting the state of things in there place too?

BULLCRAP. CNN IS 'THE PRESS', NOT SOME OBSCURE WEBSITES FROM WHERE I HAD TO DIG OUT THE INFO. CNN SHOULD TAKE UP THE NEWS AND SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE ACROSS THE WORLD JUST LIKE THEY SPREAD THEIR NIGERIAN STORIES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by pro2010: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

BULLCRAP. CNN IS 'THE PRESS', NOT SOME OBSCURE WEBSITES FROM WHERE I HAD TO DIG OUT THE INFO. CNN SHOULD TAKE UP THE NEWS AND SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE ACROSS THE WORLD JUST LIKE THEY SPREAD THEIR NIGERIAN STORIES.

So you are not denying the fact that the Nigerian army is in a mess, your grudge is that CNN singled the Nigerian army out?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by firetrap(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
samflex:
I watched the interview last night and was worried how the guys were complaining about the superior fire power that boko haram has.
If France was nigeria I guess they would have blamed the opposition for the terror attack in Paris, I followed that news on CNN till the terrorists were killed.
Why is it anytime they're covering news here in Nigeria you call them paid agents or saying they're reporting false news, is it false that boko haram seized a town? Is it false they seized a military base in baga? Is it false your army are fleeing battle because they're poorly equipped?
Truth is bitter I guess, I trust CNN report %100 because I've not seen any local reporter on the battle field there in the north

what you fail to see is that's this is the same way some people claiming to be soldiers in the Iraqi army under Saddam Hussein granted interview to CNN that they were weapons of mass destruction and that Saddam was gassing his own people with mustard gas and that they were tired of his regime. Don't believe everything u see on CNN. some days ago a so called "expert" was on fox news and he said Birmingham in the UK was a Muslim only city where non Muslims dare not go causing an outrage in the uk. It goes to show that stations in the us would do and say anything for higher ratings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
samflex:

CNN claimed 2000 Nigerians were killed in Baga, and their claim was based on what an Amnesty International man told them, who said he spoke to a person fleeing the scene. So CNN never sent anyone to Baga, yet they claimed 2000 Nigerians were killed there based on pure hearsay. But I'm sure your dull brain will still believe them ''100%'' anyway. Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by segnys007(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Yes. You are brainwashed.

Do not misquote me. I said the effects of slavery and colonization MAKE YOU HATE YOURSELF, YOUR RACE, AND YOUR COLOUR. Your ancestors did not believe light skinned people looked ''stunningly beautiful'' compared to their own dark compatriots. The reason YOU and others like YOU think that way today is due to the effects of slavery and colonization, plus modern western media manipulation and influence. Without such influences, black would look more beautiful to you than any other colour.

They do reach many people, so running adverts with them has nothing to do with belief or otherwise in their integrity.
So you think the effect of slavery and colonization is more important than I can see myself? Nigeria got independent since 1960, you still the only reason I will CNN rather than this Nigerian government is because I'm brainwashed by the foreign media and not because the Nigerian government created the vacuum in first feeding me half truth and misinformation? Then duh, you have been brainwashed into believing what you are seeing is the effect of slavery and colonization rather than holding people responsible for their actions and inactions. FYI I'm black and proud.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
pro2010:

So you are not denying the fact that the Nigerian army is in a mess, your grudge is that CNN singled the Nigerian army out?

What ''mess'' exactly? The soldiers are fighting a war. In a war, soldiers die. People are killed. Just ask the US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. No one ever says the US army is ''in a mess'' when they suffer setbacks in their numerous wars, including wars against ragtag groups their ''mighty'' army should destroy in a day or two, but instead, takes them 10 years. But Nigeria is supposed to fight a war in which nothing untoward happens otherwise they are ''a mess''. It is your conditioned heads that are ''a mess''. Ever noticed how CNN/western media NEVER EVER reports Nigerian army successes against Boko haram? In fact they RARELY EVER show Nigerian troops at all in battle zones, except in one of their dodgy 'interviews' of supposed Nigerian soldiers slandering their country. Why is that, you think?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2015
boko haram...not a gang of armed robbers but a well organized terrorist group that uses force to recruit soldiers frm poor neighbourng countries and send them to cause havoc....nigeria soldiers so far has tried to sustain them. Is bad we re landlocked towrds the north makng it easy for boko haram to have access to nigeria and escape easily after causing havoc..many other countries re also suffering from insurgency and even worst than nigeria. So please we shuld try and encourage our armed forces not to insult them. Definitely small small shoppings re goin on in the army but they re still defending the nation.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by pro2010: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

What ''mess'' exactly? The soldiers are fighting a war. In a war, soldiers die. People are killed. Just ask the US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. No one ever says the US army is ''in a mess'' when they suffer setbacks in their numerous wars, including wars against ragtag groups their ''mighty'' army shoukd destroy in a day or two, but instead, takes them 10 years. But Nigeria is supposed to fight a war in which nothing untoward happens. It is your conditioned heads that are ''a mess''.

These argument is rooted on the revelations by the Nigerian soldiers interviewed by CNN. What we have come to learn from this interview, though not new to some persons, is messy. What you are saying now is that these vices is not unique to the Nigerian military, citing different articles written by western media houses (which you accuse of bias) to buttress your point. Now, I agree with you that the Nigerian military may not be the only corrupt military in the world but, is that a standard for judging our military? I want to believe that you are a patriot, why not concern yourself with the well being of your country and your country men? The messy state of our military has caused us thousands of life on our home soil and all you have to say is, we are not the only ones that are corrupt. Haba!
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2015
segnys007:
So you think the effect of slavery and colonization is more important than I can see myself? Nigeria got independent since 1960, you still the only reason I will CNN rather than this Nigerian government is because I'm brainwashed by the foreign media and not because the Nigerian government created the vacuum in first feeding me half truth and misinformation? Then duh, you have been brainwashed into believing what you are seeing is the effect of slavery and colonization rather than holding people responsible for their actions and inactions. FYI I'm black and proud.

What 'half truth and misinformation' did the Nigerian govt feed you? Do you also count the bare-faced lies and misinformation CNN feeds you? Eg claiming 2000 were killed in Baga when the figure was closer to 150, claiming Niger was Nigeria in order to label you as Ebola Infested, claiming Saddam Hussein had WMDs in order to garner your support for the US military invasion that led to the deaths of over 1 million innocent Iraqis, and trillions of dollars worth of contracts for US oil companies and defence contractors? Despite those bare faced lies, you still trust them. What does that say about you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2015
pro2010:

These argument, is rooted on the revelations by the Nigerian soldiers interviewed by CNN.

It was ONE person interviewed. Not ''soldiers''. And how the hell do you know that that was a Nigerian soldier? Did you see his face? Did he show you any documents to prove he was a Nigerian soldier? See how easy it is for foreigners to deceive you simply because you trust them more than your own mother? You see a man in military fatigue on TV, facing away from the camera, speaking with a muffled Nigerian accent, and you automatically assume he is a Nigerian soldier. Because CNN said so? USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by samflex(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

CNN claimed 2000 Nigerians were killed in Baga, and their claim was based on what an Amnesty International man told them, who said he spoke to a person fleeing the scene. So CNN never sent anyone to Baga, yet they claimed 2000 Nigerians were killed there based on pure hearsay. But I'm sure your dull brain will still believe them ''100%'' anyway. Dunce.

Tandroid...thank you. You just showed how intelligent you are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by biafran1stson(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2015
It is only liars like apc and her supporters will believe this bullshit cos APC is the father of all liars!
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by pro2010: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

What 'half truth and misinformation' did the Nigerian govt feed you? Do you also count the bare-faced lies and misinformation CNN feeds you? Eg claiming 2000 were killed in Baga when the figure was closer to 150, claiming Niger was Nigeria in order to label you as Ebola Infested, claiming Saddam Hussein had WMDs in order to garner your support for the US military invasion that led to he deaths of 2 million innocent Iraqis, and trillions of dollars worth of contracts for US oil companies and defence contractors? Despite those bare faced lies, you still trust them. What does that say about you?

You have to re-strategies, look for intelligent ways to defend and promote your principal so that your PR objectives can be achieved. You write like you are targeting the politically naive and unintelligent children.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by hahn(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
kaecy5:
i have watch CNN all my adult life, i have never seen CNN interview an AMERICAN SOLDIER during IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN wars

only authorized military personnel are allowed to speak to the press. any soldier speaking to the press is on his own

but in Nigeria when we do something wrong we dont take responsibility it is the fault of the president

we should be mindful the way we advertise our country, when they would show up under the guise of help and destroy our country like they have done in a lot of places our children would continue the fight for many years

Somalia have not recovered till date.

this is not POLITICS this is our LIFE.

GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote
author=luvmijeje post=29833265]They should keep quiet.......... Bunch
of fools........ I can't believe they still have the the temerity to
charge our boys for treason. [/quote]
Luvmitender......grin
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by pro2010: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

It was ONE person interviewed. Not ''soldiers''. And how the hell do you know that that was a Nigerian soldier? Did you see his face? Did he show you any documents to prove he was a Nigerian soldier? See how easy it is for foreigners to deceive you simply because you trust them more than your own mother? You see a man in military fatigue on TV, facing away from the camera, speaking with a muffled Nigerian accent, and you automatically assume he is a Nigerian soldier. Because CNN said so? USE YOUR BRAIN.

Its apparent to all who needs to use their brain between the two of us. Your job is not easy at all and i do not envy you. You principals carry shit in there pants all the time and its your duty to clean them up. You are lucky this is a forum and a lot of people do not have the resource to find out your true identity. This gives you an opportunity to stop poo wiping today, go do something better and more humane for a living so that you do not regret at your old age. Abati and Okupke are doomed men (you know this too). They are not happy and would never be happy in their lives!
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by keyremotes(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Since as far back as I can remember I knew Police buy their uniforms. I know nothing about the army.
Has CNN ever bothered to showcase the successes of the army in this war?
Is it that our army has not achieved anything?
What about the BH elements i the army?
Why have the west abandoned Nigeria and allowed us to fight this BH thing alone?
Did ISIS not take over the weapons USA gave to Iraq?
CNN has always been biased in their reports about Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Eziachi: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Wait until they brand the CNN as sponsors of Boko Haram, that's their usual and predictable form of defence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by Eziachi: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
kaecy5:
i have watch CNN all my adult life, i have never seen CNN interview an AMERICAN SOLDIER during IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN wars

only authorized military personnel are allowed to speak to the press. any soldier speaking to the press is on his own

but in Nigeria when we do something wrong we dont take responsibility it is the fault of the president

we should be mindful the way we advertise our country, when they would show up under the guise of help and destroy our country like they have done in a lot of places our children would continue the fight for many years

Somalia have not recovered till date.

this is not POLITICS this is our LIFE.

You have been watching the wrong CNN then. Have you heard about Private Jessica Leach story in Iraq?
Maybe you are not as an adult you think that you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview by samflex(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
pro2010:

Its apparent to all, who needs to use their brain between the two of us. Your job is not easy at all and i do not envy you. You principals carry shit in there pants all the time and you have the uneasy task of wiping it for them. You are lucky this is a forum and a lot of people do not have the resource to find out your true identity. This gives you an opportunity to stop poo wiping today, go do something better and more humane for a living so that you do not regret at your old age. Abati and Okupke are doomed men (you know this too). They are not happy and would never be happy in their lives!

Fatality!! Lol...leave that guy, as you said his job isn't easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem / 2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate / Funke Olakunrin Died Serving The Poor - Tinubu [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.