Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) (32131 Views)

Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) / Celebrities At The Inauguration Dinner For Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode (PHOTOS) / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by greall1: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Mind ur speech

ARKdiscloser7:
Pls remove Nollywood.
They are known as Yoruba film actors.

But we are not surprised!
The entire Yoruba has once more bowed to their slave masters in the north.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by LIBRAGOLD: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2015
NICE.

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by lastpage: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2015
dorodee:

Buhari does not believe in western education. The once he had were merely to get him promotion in the army. .. That equals Boko Haram. .. Those supporting him will regret their actions in years to come.

Well, nothing-spoil!
Those of us that rooted solidly for Jonathan in 2009 and 2011 have already REGRETTED our ACTIONS so what is there to regret again....than CHANGE?

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Kwam 1 an actor? Abi fuji musician.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2015
dguyindcorner:
PDP DON DIE!!!

SAI APC
SAI CHANGE

[size=18pt]THIS IS THE REAL NOLLYWOOD.
“Living in Bondage” Igbo language movie directed by Chris Obi Rapu, written by Kenneth Nnebue and Okechukwu Ogunjiofor, aka "Paulo" for Kenneth Nnebue’s NEK Video Links in 1992 has become synonymous with the beginning of Nollywood, but the fact is Nnebue actually produced 40 home videos in Yorùbá language before making his first Igbo language movie. But the first Nigerian home video is “Ekun” in 1984 by the late Muyideen Alade Aromire, a popular Yoruba actor, filmmaker and founder of Yotomi TV, who studied TV and film production in Cologne, Germany. The video in VHS format was made before Kenneth Nnebue’s first Yorùbá home video “Aje Ni'ya Mi” in 1989. Today, Nollywood, including Kannywood of the booming Hausa genre is attracting movie buffs, film students and film scholars and also investors.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

How many times have you copied and paste the same rubbish..?
have you finish cramming them. It paining u cos the thread is of a truth. God and devil help some of us.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by dorodee(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2015
lastpage:

Well, nothing-spoil!
Those of us that rooted solidly for Jonathan in 2009 and 2011 have already REGRETTED our ACTIONS so what is there to regret again....than CHANGE?

Lastpage!

something tells me that you also have a certificate problem.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by olaboy001(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Kingspin:

have you finish cramming them. It paining u cos the thread is of a truth. God and devil help some of us.
Those who've sworn to protect us from wrong, are the ones building mansions on it..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Pls remove Nollywood.

stop bring tribalistic.One Nigeria is what we crave for and it's achievable if people like you puts your mind to it.since we all want a better Nigeria,it shouldn't be hard to put Nigeria first before tribes and religion.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by fredust(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
dmjinc:
TIME WILL NOT PERMIT ME TO LIST ALL THE GOVERNORS ACHIEVEMENT ONE BY ONE. BUT BECAUSE I AM IN LAGOS I WILL USE LATEEF JAKANDE AS AN EXAMPLE.

LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS IN FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS IN LAGOS STATE (FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983). A MAN THAT IS CORRUPT AND JAILED. JUDGE IT YOURSELF.

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

PURPOSEFUL GOVERNANCE BY ALHAJI LATEEF KAYODE JAKANDE, THE BEST EVER ENJOYED BY THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS STATE. RECALL AND COMPARE!!!

TODAY TINUBU ALONE OWNS ALL THE CHOICED LAND AND PROPERTIES IN LEKKI. FASHOLA IS BUSY BUILDING PERSONAL ESTATES IN LEKKI PHASE II AND THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT AT ALL. HMMMMM. IRONY OF LIFE AND CHANGE INDEED. JUDGE IT YOURSELF.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by tonychristopher: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE AND DESPICABLE.... HOW CAN ONE GO WITH SOMEBODY THAT CLAIMED OR PEOPLE THAT CLAIMED TO BE EDUCATED YET THEY DONT HAVE ANY PROOF OF EDUCATION WHICH IS SIMPLE CERTIFICATE

GOOD LUCK TO THEM

OH GOODLUCK IS STILL THE PRESIDENT

SO DO I SAY BAD LUCK TO THEM

JUST WONDERING
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by owo(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by sammyomoh(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Change cum already.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by Tsanyawa: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2015
sai Buhari[b][/b]

FeBuari for change...[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by oiseworld: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Please somebody help me with Buhari posters na, I am just seeing them around. I need them to put in some places. Somebody help!!!

**modified**

All the people i have gathered to vote GMB in my area are just
disturbing me for posters, whenever they see me pass they would shout Sai Buhari just to greet me.
Since nobody can be nice enough to send me some posters here in Lagos
mainland, I will go to printing press and print my own. I have 2kids and i want a better Nigeria for us.

them dey deceive you, you sef dey deceive yoursef.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Pls remove Nollywood.

THEM BE FOLLOW FOLLOW ABEG.....THIS FOLLOW FOLLOW PEOPLE NEVER END JUST YET THE CAN STILL CHANGE BEFORE 14 FEBUARY
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2015
dguyindcorner:
PDP DON DIE!!!

SAI APC
SAI CHANGE
No be Lie my brother.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by simpleseyi: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Pls remove Nollywood.

What do we call your forefathers who do not know whether they are Nigerians or Biafrans? Sometimes you even say that you are Jews. Too bad, you don't have identity? Are you Biafrans, Nigerians or Israelis? Do I call you and your forefathers nonentities or idiots? Alex Ekweme was vice to Shagari who was a school teacher while Nnamdi Azikwe was a ceremonial resident to Tafawa Balewa who had just a glorified primary school certificate holder

Now Prof Osinbajo is vice to General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), try and convert the rank of a General to educational qualification and see what it equates to.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2015
That is the way! The blind does not need to be told that, it is rainy. Change is urgently required for all round prosperity in Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I
want to help Nigeria."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen
pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered, "that would be me."
"Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by
Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Pls remove Nollywood.

leave am we like am like dat,if the thing pain you,make you go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

What do we call your forefathers who do not know whether they are Nigerians or Biafrans? Sometimes you even say that you are Jews. Too bad, you don't have identity? Are you Biafrans, Nigerians or Israelis? Do I call you and your forefathers nonentities or idiots? Alex Ekweme was vice to Shagari who was a school teacher while Nnamdi Azikwe was a ceremonial resident to Tafawa Balewa who had just a glorified primary school certificate holder

Now Prof Osinbajo is vice to General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), try and convert the rank of a General to educational qualification and see what it equates to.
God bless you Seyi. That dude is a fooooooooool. Bio omo ale ni won ni Nigeria
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

THEM BE FOLLOW FOLLOW ABEG.....THIS FOLLOW FOLLOW PEOPLE NEVER END JUST YET THE CAN STILL CHANGE BEFORE 14 FEBUARY
una wey no be follow follow where una belong for Nigeria. Take it or leave na second fiddle una go play till thy kingdom come. Forget the post of the president una no go ever smell am,very soon Yoruba go rule Nigeria again weda we be follow follow or not,as for una nothing for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by muktarmtt(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
all these guys just keep deceiving bul.hari....

shey bul.hari go stand near them dat day of election to see whom dey are voting for.....

this is pdp plan.....CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME.....AND VOTE FOR ME......

bull.hari go fear the kind change when e go receive on that day of election!!!

kikikikikikikikikik....
BABANGBALI:
una wey no be follow follow where una belong for Nigeria. Take it or leave na second fiddle una go play till thy kingdom come. Forget the post of the president una no go ever smell am,very soon Yoruba go rule Nigeria again weda we be follow follow or not,as for una nothing for you. tongue
u have d ryt to remain stup*id
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2015
muktarmtt:
just like you have been right from the moment you were conceived. tongue
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
muktarmtt:
truth is bitter. Your people will never rule Nigeria,NEVER. tongue
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by silenthor1: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
all these guys just keep deceiving bul.hari....

shey bul.hari go stand near them dat day of election to see whom dey are voting for.....

this is pdp plan.....CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME.....AND VOTE FOR ME......

bull.hari go fear the kind change when e go receive on that day of election!!!

kikikikikikikikikik....
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by bakila: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Politics of ethnicity and religious chauvinism. All my muslim friends are voting for buhari, a sizeable number of my yoruba pals are voting for buhari, well in the real sense its a vote for osibanjo. 98% percent ibos , ss would vote for goodluck.Ibo version of nollywood drums support for goodluck now thier yoruba counterparts are rooting for Apc. We are deceiving ourself, I think the best thing for Nigeria is to split. Nigerians can be so divided along religious and tribal lines and once we drum support for one we lock my thinking faculty to reason rationally. Its well

oh did I forget some 10,000 nigerian male perverts want to vote for buhari because of Zara abi zachariah
Go and check the voting patterns of Hispanics and Blacks in America, check also the electoral map of that country you will find traditional electoral block for various states. At the end elections are decided by swing votes and to what extent you keep your side, swing the neutrals in your favour and get support in your rival stronghold.
In the elections you could see that Goodluck is advised not to visit Bayelsa with Patience, Ameachi campaigning against him, Imo governed by APC, split in Akwa Ibom between the Governor and his SSG and man friday. I wil also mention APC getting a majority in the House of representative against the party of the sitting president. All this are indicators that Nigerians are converging against the ruling party, it does not show any need to divide the country. Posters who post words saying divide the country are well known to members of this country and seem to claim ownership of the goodluck government, but alas they are alienating themselves. I will read your previous post on this forum and apologize is you are not an apologist for any party.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by olaboy001(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
ybalogs:
Jonathan met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I
want to help Nigeria."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen
pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered, "that would be me."
"Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by
Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
FeBuhari 14, 2015 is the date when our country will be rescued from looting and cluelessness.
Vote for Good Government, not Good Luck.
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by rhymestech: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Pls remove Nollywood.

Na wah for you o..... We like to always divide ourselves through ethnic lines and we feel we are living together as a nation. Its high time we see ourselves as one and stop all this nonsense of one being slave to another. It is well
Re: Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
These actors are not known now haba. These are not Nollywood actors, i was expecting heavy weight actors, @OP you fall hand abeg.

GEJ till Buhari show health certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) / Paul Okoye Blasts Ynaija For Calling Him A "Copycat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.