Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces (12896 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Resurfaces In AY's Arms (Photo) / Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
she's just so pretty! and i even thought her name was sasha! my bad cheesy

The younger one is sasha, and she's malia, okay!
See this one confusing herself. Like a lab chasing it's tail. She's just 16 guys. 16!
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by twerkjack: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
our ppl no go Eva emulate this kind of simplicity..
Y DYA PPL ALWAYS COMPARE THEM TO US?? IF NA NAIJA PRESIDEO PIKIN DEY WAKA FOR STREET ND AMERICANS DONT, UNA SAY WE BE LOW CLASS PPL. TAKK ABT INFERIORITY COMPLEX. CANT U JUST SAY SHES PRETTY AND LEAVE INSTEAD OF MAKING MORE OUTTA IT

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by twerkjack: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
FredHandsome:
It would be suicidal to even imagine it... Don't dare cos she's all mine
LAUGHS ND WALKS AWAY..... JOBLESS PPL
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by FredHandsome(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
LAUGHS ND WALKS AWAY..... JOBLESS PPL
Jobless people? Hmmm. If not that I'm a fine gentleman, I'd av e-whipped you for this wrong choice of word grin How ya doing, hun?
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by SAMBARRY: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
macklef:
And shes just 13. Bleep age mehn, as long as its not written on her 4head. Illd pretend shes 22 atlest. wink
another paedophile resurfaces undecided
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Oyetboy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
hatux:
Are these not the daughters of america president walking comfortably in public? What's wrong with our own president 'GEJ' children?
who are those behind her? SMH
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
RicKyRichards:

See this one confusing herself. Like a lab chasing it's tail. She's just 16 guys. 16!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by iamrealdeji(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dat guy in shades can follow ghost for Africa.
Dude needs some tan

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided undecided undecided
What, my comment gave you a stroke? 3 times a stroke perhaps.
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
RicKyRichards:

What, my comment gave you a stroke? 3 times a stroke perhaps.
Can you read?
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Can you read?
Huh? I guess I'm literate, so yes! But are you sure you're not innumerate? Seeing as you had to affix "123" to your handle to keep from forgetting your digits.
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Huh? I guess I'm literate, so yes! But are you sure you're not innumerate? Seeing as you had to affix "123" to your handle to keep from forgetting your digits.
That i haave "123" attached to my sobriquet doesn't mean a thing, stop acting like a dumb azz lipsrsealed
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
That i haave "123" attached to my sobriquet doesn't mean a thing, stop acting like a dumb azz lipsrsealed
The use of the word 'sobriquet' suggests that you might be smarter than I initially thought. But still trying to figure out why you seem to be talking in slow motion. Pleassse teeeell meeeee, aaaaaaaare youuuuu sssssloooooooow? I caaaaaaaan keeeeeeep aaaa seeeecreeeeet.
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Suljosh: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
*laffs*
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by simdam500(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Francheezy: That her long neck is annoying.

in Naija here... long neck human are believed to be not well fed
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by macklef(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
another paedophile resurfaces undecided
Lol. Dude but look at her na. Does she look 13? This is how akon was blamed for assaulting a minor.
How am i spose to know shes 13 if i never neu her na.

Just check out those straight long n clean legs. cheesy yummy!! tongue
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
She is beautiful
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by fattybombom: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fine girl. I Will marry you.
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by macklef(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:

Lol. Ignore him na, hes crushing on u, hes doin d primary school style. ''Attack ur crush''' cheesy
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2015
macklef:

Lol. Ignore him na, hes crushing on u, hes do d primary school style. ''Attack ur crush''' cheesy
He's annoying sha, i have already ignored him, thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by Sylverbox(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2015
macklef:
And shes just 13. Bleep age mehn, as long as its not written on her 4head. Illd pretend shes 22 atlest. wink
prison dey call you.
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by macklef(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Sylverbox:
prison dey call you.
Guy, am just 17 na angry
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by jbaby265(f): 1:27am On Jan 17, 2015
petrov10:
The thick duude behind her thou

Niggas abeg o !!

CIA tinz
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by simdam500(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2015
it not only GEJ.... would Zahra walk on the street of Agege like this either
Re: Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces by twerkjack: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
FredHandsome:
Jobless people? Hmmm. If not that I'm a fine gentleman, I'd av e-whipped you for this wrong choice of word grin How ya doing, hun?
AM VERY GOOD THANK U. ND U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audio: "No Argument" - Mamuzee Twins Mark Birthday By Releasing New Gospel Song / Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? / Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.