Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic (23331 Views)

FG And Ex-Militants Meet In Benin Over Niger Delta Avengers / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by ogbonoeba: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
major466:

Time will tell whether am the real enemy of Nigeria or not. You have so much to learn in International Politics.

Like what exactly? Olodo
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by clubone0501: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
geedeex2:
The Yorubas say Alagbede to n lu irin loju kan ,oni nkan to fe mu jade. This isn't the first time soldiers are voicing their discontent about the ill equipment of the troops .some even went as far as defying orders to go and fight ,Recently an officer wrote a letter to the President about this same issue , the military court martial sentenced some soldiers to death over this very issue and now the CNN is reporting same ? The government and Defence headquarters are not being sincere ,they should deal with the issue raised and not come out to exonerate themselves off what they are guilty of. The Nigerian soldiers that I know are not cowards ,equip ,motivate them and they will perform wonders . I have 7 of my family members in the military ,3 retired ,4 still serving I know what I'm saying .

WHOYA!
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by ademo1: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicotex:
The CNN wey dey interview the army no knw say their own president Obama no gree sell weapons 4 9ja?
Make dem go sell dangerous arms that will fall to bh. We keep losing our artillery and weapons everyday. US refuses to trust our government's sincerity. Corruption is d problem in nigeran military which our clueless president refuses to acknowledge. The soldiers have spoken d truth, our military always cover stories. They initially denied abduction of Chibok girls and later said military has freed about seventy of them, meanwhile, they escaped on their own by running during breakdown of their vehicles. Don't completely trust what military says

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by DobleO7: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
asala1:
Rubbish response, fight BH and everyone will know. You don't need to release statements when you are winning the war, everyone will see it. But when you hear of BH attacking and killing innocent people everyday, then you know there is problem. Action speaks louder then words!

You think fighting terrorism is as easy as you think, right?. The Nigeria Military are doing their best, lets support them in our own little way.

2 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by uduakjohn7: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
$1bn loan where
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by leofab(f): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrKnowitall:
Nigeria is doomed!! CNN reported on something that all Nigerians know and instead of the useless government to fix it they are calling the report satanic. Finger pointing and blame game is all they do. Nigeria is finished.
you are doomed not Nigeria
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by tlops(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Some of d images circulating has been reported to be from cCongo..

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
omenka:
The same western media that sang lofty praises of us when we fought Ebola to a stand still

Do your work and nobody's gonna "tarnish" your image.

Now when you take a close look at the statement, you'd see exactly why we keep getting it wrong: they say they are gonna get to the root of the "blackmail", which means that is their priority!! Shouldn't the priority be to conduct proper checks and see if indeed the army lacks what it was reported they lack??

Why do we like living in denial?? What did CNN say really that we don't know already?? What is the mutiny the army has been witnessing all about

Are we so daft in this country??
Dumb liar. No western media sang our praises over Ebola. They hardly mentioned the success at all. CNN even showed maps with Nigeria still Ebola infested. Slave.

2 Likes

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by leofab(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
zantama05:
so what!!! angry

feb.29 2015. by God grace We Nigerian great masses will condemn GEJ with the power of vote for change.

And I surely believe my general (GMB) will condemn you all to kirikiri your final destination.

kai God bless this country, I don't know what happen if GEJ were to be military head of state. imagine me like we are not in democratic country instead to condemn the killers they busy condemn the whistle blowers after the reality we can see in the ground except if u are saTANis
you mean the colapsing general?
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dumb liar. No western media sang our praises over Ebola. They hardly mentioned the success at all. CNN even showed maps with Nigeria still Ebola infested. Slave.
www.nairaland.com/1937102/how-world-media-celebrating-nigerias

Who is dumb now?? Who is the liar now??

This is why you people would remain backwards upstairs.

Smh.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by sweetgala(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

Love your neighbor as yourself grin

An ideal not a reality my brother

let us love ourselves first in this nation.

I'm sure a political office holder or civil servant fraudulently usurping state funds does not love me
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by tbaba1234: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

This thread will help you

https://www.nairaland.com/1937102/how-world-media-celebrating-nigerias
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
sweetgala:

An ideal not a reality my brother

let us love ourselves first in this nation.

I'm sure a political office holder or civil servant fraudulently usurping state funds does not love me

God is not a probability, my dear friend. God is real. You do His will, He takes care of you, that's as simple as it is.
Political office holders and civil servants are not ghosts, they are recruited from the larger mass of corrupt people, no one should claim sanctimonious. Which Nigerian wouldn't steal money if placed in charge of it? This is a non argument.

The ball is in your court, do my will and I will take care of you, or join the raucous babble of evil doers expecting salvation from man worse than themselves.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by username792: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
chukziwood:
Am so sick of some of the ill comments I read here.its easy to sit in d comfort of ur house n criticize.people r out there making huge impact n ur here making silly comments.making mockery of the office of d president is a grave sin.u did not put him there.no man becomes d president without d consent of God,u hv no hand in making gej d president,just like u will hv no hand in removing.If God is done with him,he will single handedly remove him.God doesn't need propaganda.ur enemy is not d president,we hv a common enemy who doesn't want nigeria to progress(Satan).

You blame others who sit in the comfort of their home and criticize others yet you are doing just that yourself. As far as I know your comment is beyond silly, where are your own accomplishments? Where?
There is no such a thing as a sin of mocking a president in the Bible! You are talking utter shhit and you need to stop!
It is so sad that I have to break the obvious to you but Nigeria is a DEMOCRACY and not a THEOCRACY. GEJ was put in power through the people's vote and can be kicked out the same way. You are here LYING about what is a sin in the Bible which speaks of the satanic spirit in you! How dare you say that no one can be president without God's will when monsters like Hiltler got elected as head of state?
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by texazzpete(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
chukziwood:
Am so sick of some of the ill comments I read here.its easy to sit in d comfort of ur house n criticize.people r out there making huge impact n ur here making silly comments.making mockery of the office of d president is a grave sin.u did not put him there.no man becomes d president without d consent of God,u hv no hand in making gej d president,just like u will hv no hand in removing.If God is done with him,he will single handedly remove him.God doesn't need propaganda.ur enemy is not d president,we hv a common enemy who doesn't want nigeria to progress(Satan).

IF only i was near you when you made this imbecilic post. I would have dashed you a serious backhand slap for this reckless inanity.

My word, how can you turn out to be so brainless after all the money put forward for your education?

chukziwood:

no man becomes d president without d consent of God

By the logic, we can also so "no man curses the President without the consent of God".

You're now indirectly attributing the rise of the Khmer Rouge and Hitler to 'God's consent'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by bameyi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
The next thing is to kick CNN out of Nigeria. Look am from the middle belt, with a military background on my family am not in the military don't miss quote me. Now to my point military men (some) buy their outfit their boots uniform. CNN is not far from the truth so why are they satanic..

You use how many millions for feeding in aso rock but soldiers have to buy their kaki
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nigerians are smart! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Afroconnect: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
We should always support our military-they are our last line of defence.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by asala1: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
DobleO7:

You think fighting terrorism is as easy as you think, right?. The Nigeria Military are doing their best, lets support them in our own little way.

Supporting the NA is giving them the right ammunitions, equip and give them the proper training . This what support is! Support is not just accepting some nonsensical statement on internet by the leaders for failing to protect her citizens while sacrificing her men on the battle field. Why did think soilders are always running away from battle field? Why do you think there are so many court martial recently? Don't wish your family this.
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by sweetgala(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

God is not a probability, my dear friend. God is real. You do His will, He takes care of you, that's as simple as it is.
Political office holders and civil servants are not ghosts, they are recruited from the larger mass of corrupt people, no one should claim sanctimonious. Which Nigerian wouldn't steal money if placed in charge of it? This is a non argument.

The ball is in your court, do my will and I will take care of you, or join the raucous babble of evil doers expecting salvation from man worse than themselves.

I did not invoke the name of a God in my argument and neither should you, the fact you have makes me underatand you seek to digress from the truth.

I would vote and canvass for votes for a man I know can do better than what I've experienced thus far. Trying to conscript a sinless God into the sinful affairs of man is low , callous and ridiculous.

I'm sure GEJ saw a holy vision telling him to grant Alams a presidential pardon going by your analogy
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by ihedinobi2: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Seriously, we had better get our shït together. America should start minding what they say about other people's problems. You say things like that and weaken people's belief in a nation's security system, what happens then if not anarchy?

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by abiambo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
asala1:
Rubbish response, fight BH and everyone will know. You don't need to release statements when you are winning the war, everyone will see it. But when you hear of BH attacking and killing innocent people everyday, then you know there is problem. Action speaks louder then words!
It is a war and propaganda is really important in wars.... Bh r good at that because of their international friends in d media nd amnesty international
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Purity1st: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
eleko1:
sad it is better to cry out to the world than die in silence.Why is it that the FG hate the truth?Only yesterday,defence spokeman Chris Olukolade throws decorum to the wind by attacking Oby Ekwesili for calling his attention to massacre in Borno town.Bokos are busy killing our ill equipped Soldiers everyday like ants.They cried out for help,U court Marshal them.If Channels Tv didn't beam the rot in Police college,nothing tangible wud be done(we like to keep suffering and smilling in dis country).The Govt dat neglected/can't equip/pay our soldiers their due but eat billions food in a year/build cenotaph and decorate it with weed called flowers is a total irresponsible govt.WE WANT CHANGE,BUHARI IS THE ANSWER AND SOLUTION.VOTE WISELY
ure are d most foolish person have eva seen on earth
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by eleko1: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dnt reply a curse people because U are already CURSED.No herbalist can wash that curse from Ur head.So shall it be.
Purity1st:

ure are d most foolish person have eva seen on earth
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by jingh(f): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
eleko1:
smiley coolGOD bless U.May your wisdom neva turn to foolishness. so true sad
same eleko1

1 Like

Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by JEITO: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
E don tey wey the WEST no like us; and they further confirmed it with their response to both the Baga and Charlie Hebdo incidences
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by gbaskipro: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
eleko1:
Ok ooooo.make we wait and see nah.Abi u wan make I upload my PVC here? grin
Upload ur PVC and prove me wrong
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by eleko1: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Let see Urs and I'll follow suit
gbaskipro:

Upload ur PVC and prove me wrong
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by gbaskipro: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2015
eleko1:
Let see Urs and I'll follow suit

Shout shout up and down and PVC u no get... Mtcheeew
Re: FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic by Rhozabeth(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2015
iterator24:
ode! boko haram is confined to the north east, do you think if CNN claims are true their trucks should be in kano (killing people like rats) let alone abuja! ISIS almost overtook all of iraq in a year! Guy its obvious this guys are working... we should be calling on Chad to support the fight, because this people allow BH into their territory after committing atrocities hence BH jurisdiction in borno. Common sense aint rocket science..

if we decide to engage chad militarily, UN will hala, amnesty international will hala, I just miss Abacha
Bros u must be a slowpoke! When Abacha was there things were not this bad in the army bit tell u is the rot in the sytem continues like this BH will overun even Lagos, don say they are confine to a part those guys are making advancements becos the FG and the army are not serious about fighting BH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) / Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon & His Children / Olu Of Warri Ogiame Atuwatse Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.