Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning (27561 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak At Makoko Slum In Lagos, Properties Destroyed. Photos / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by bobchigar(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Darlduchi:
Comment after Balagon's market incident, yet another one.Be prepared for more infernos until you are all made economically irrelevant.
Deprive them of capital projects such as international airport, bridges across the Niger, seaports etc, make their land uninhabitable, cause their young men to migrate away from home, then we will inhabit their lands, with our cattle, use our political superiority to legalize cattle grazing, build islamic schools in Afikpo and others Islamize their women convert their Chiefs in owerri, penetrate their government through political party use the week and hungry as political tools. Okorocha and Amechi give them false hope and protection, give our foot soldiers a name (Boko Harram) to avoid suspicion. infiltrate the army and police, convince the government to send heavy artilleries to the North and in turn connive with the army to abandon same to Islamist as an easy way of increasing and equipping our foot soldiers. periodically burn down their places of business and worship, so as to keep in constant check their economic and spiritual progress, ensure that Police men of Northern or islamic extraction or at-least loyal to islamic projects are posted to the East to provide protection for our people and their place of worship intimidate non muslims with bombs, guns burning looting until they succumb to return of power to the north
Use the western media( yorubas) to propagate our lies and deceit. Monopolize the oil wells feed crumbs to the owners until they see us as messiahs .create more states to divide them, change their histories , censor their books and movies. until the Koran is dipped in the sea.
These can't come from a sane person
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by IgrigiMercenery: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2015
**grins** Fire outbreak everyday in that chaotic city. Last week it was a popular market, then this. I listened to a female shop owner on tv who insinuated that Lagos government now pay arsonists to raze down markets occupied by stubborn traders after which they(the government) take over the markets. #Ismellsomething. #Wearewatching
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by iukpe: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Why are those two men pissing from the roof top?
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Estimable:
APC APC APC
Sacrificing peoples live and property to win ELECTION.......
I am gonna try hard not to insult you but your reasoning capacity is alarming,how can you open your mouth to utter this kind of statement,what has APC and the forthcoming election got to do with the fire outbreak,it shows the limitations of your mind,the kind of environment you grew up in and the things you have exposed yourself to has partially shut down your brain that your ability to practically criticize a situation is absent.Well,I think the fire was caused by someone's carelessness not APC#useyourhead
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by zimnuel: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Terrible, God help us.
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by nobilie: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm, another Tejuoso incident.

Before the end of the year you will see construction of gigantic shopping mall going on there.
they will then ask traders to pay 4 years rent.

It is well.

i say sorry to all the traders affected. Take heart and move on with life.

My moto; one's there is LIFE and GOOD HEALTH, i can do all things.

But come to think of it, harmathan season is associated with dryness in the environment.
This encourage fire(outbreak).

my piece.
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by Vince77(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
mrvitalis:
man this hash ....this January ...
..God pls protect ur children ooh .

FTC ...like to say glo una try .....
....shout out to my frnds in U.N.N
..( stryker ...faith ...emmma ..emeka ....Patrick ...and co .)

Im the first. Check well.
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by sunyaliu: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lord have mercy
Have at least 1 working fire extinguisher in ur house or office
Buy and Refill ur Fire Extinguishers,Fire Alarm,wireless Smock Detectors, CCTV, Fire Drill &Safety Signs. 08037300070.
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who is burning shiit up again ehn? Is som1 tryn to cripple the Eko market? Tinubu where's your daughter, let her come explain what's happening to us.
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by easystudy101: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bombings in the north, fire outbreaks in the south.

Perfect balance
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by Dexema(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=Empress2014 post=29837771]Haaaaaa!Shoki!

May God ease the pain of their loss #2015
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by predentstats: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

This is one of the times when I support decentralization of federal agencies like the Federal Fire Services.

And why aren't people doing their part....by building fire safe buildings....and why aren't state and local government agencies too strictly enforcing local building codes.?

Lagos state government controls the fire service in its state.
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by nzeadachie: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
FASHOLA SHOULD TELL TRADERS TO RELOCATE IF HE DON'T WANT THEM FOR CERTAIN PLACE INSTEAD OF BURNING THEIR SHOPS, HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT MARKETS GET BURNT EVERYDAY FOR LAGOS?
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by LordCenturion(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Estimable:

Thank u Sir

U are welcome

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by Freelancer00(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Are we saying Lagos city is prone to bushfires? Or is Fashola playing lipservice to the well being of her tax paying people ?? .......I hope the victims have Insurance.
Seriously? U just had to mention fashola
Re: Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning by Purity1st: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Fire Outbreak again? Jonathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan abeg o!!!!!!!
watin concern jonathan for fire outbrake agim
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Let: Ikosi Ketu 3 Bedrooms Flats / Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.