Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Does My Ex Want Me Backr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Want Me Backr (2505 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Helloo pls need ur help on a crucial matter,I met this guy some time back in early 2013,we exchanged numbers,got to talking later we lost contact but we met again and we hit it off even though he left d country,I developed feelings for him ,and wen he came back we started dating but then I left for school,and his behaviour really started pissing me off,he doesn't call if I call he never picks until after various missed calls ,I felt he was busy though my male friends told me no matter how busy a guy is he will still call his babe if he really loves her.I just put up with it,and stayed faithful to him.Aloong the line his number stopped going was switched off didn't know who to collect his no frm,so I thought he has dumped me for good.for about six months Ithe silence was killing me i,met a lot guysbut couldt get into another relationship ,Along the line my sim got bad so I got a new one,sent whatsupp invites to all my old contacts.Close to the end of 2014 I got a call frm a strange number it turned out to be him,I cut d calls ,he sent a text saying he lost his phone nowhere to get my no frm but he later retreived his sim and saw my invite,I forgived him since there was no way else he would have gotten my no, But the thing now is he hardly chats me on bbm until I chat him up first,he asked for my nudes I declined ,then he got angry at me saying he wouldn't see me or talk to me again though we later mended Our misunderstandings over that.We haven't seen each since we reconciled though he said he is in abuja,He wants us to make love wen he comes back.We have made it clear to each we aren't in any serious relationship with anybody, But am scared does he love me at all.Why did he. Get back in touch with me again.To be frank I still love him a lot but I don't wanna get hurt again.There is another handsome rich guy asking me out but I don't like him. I wanna be wit my ex again But what does he want me again.Pls matured advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by major466(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
To be honest, I do not think the guy loves you in the first place. If he did, his actions towards you would have been different. I think he just want to play you around for his own pleasure. The fact that he even ask for your nudes nudes is a pointer to the the fact that he's a player. I know it's difficult to hear but truth be told, you have to break off contact with him as soon as possible and prevent yourself from getting hurt. Don't let your feelings towards him cloud your reason. Just let go and forget he exist.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2015
major466:
To be honest, I do not think the guy loves you in the first place. If he did, his actions towards you would have been different. I think he just want to play you around for his own pleasure. The fact that he even ask for your nudes nudes is a pointer to the the fact that he's a player. I know it's difficult to hear but truth be told, you have to break off contact with him as soon as possible and prevent yourself from getting hurt. Don't let your feelings towards him cloud your reason. Just let go and forget he exist.
Great advice !!!

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by pasqal09: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
How can u call someone who treats you that way ur bf?

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by emmy99(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
U nid no more advise Major up dere has given it to u... Cheers all will b well jst luk on d brighter syd of lyf
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Sweetmarriage: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2015
winnieberry:
Helloo pls need ur help on a crucial matter,I met this guy some time back in early 2013,we exchanged numbers,got to talking later we lost contact but we met again and we hit it off even though he left d country,I developed feelings for him ,and wen he came back we started dating but then I left for school,and his behaviour really started pissing me off,he doesn't call if I call he never picks until after various missed calls ,I felt he was busy though my male friends told me no matter how busy a guy is he will still call his babe if he really loves her.I just put up with it,and stayed faithful to him.Aloong the line his number stopped going was switched off didn't know who to collect his no frm,so I thought he has dumped me for good.for about six months Ithe silence was killing me i,met a lot guysbut couldt get into another relationship ,Along the line my sim got bad so I got a new one,sent whatsupp invites to all my old contacts.Close to the end of 2014 I got a call frm a strange number it turned out to be him,I cut d calls ,he sent a text saying he lost his phone nowhere to get my no frm but he later retreived his sim and saw my invite,I forgived him since there was no way else he would have gotten my no, But the thing now is he hardly chats me on bbm until I chat him up first,he asked for my nudes I declined ,then he got angry at me saying he wouldn't see me or talk to me again though we later mended Our misunderstandings over that.We haven't seen each since we reconciled though he said he is in abuja,He wants us to make love wen he comes back.We have made it clear to each we aren't in any serious relationship with anybody, But am scared does he love me at all.Why did he. Get back in touch with me again.To be frank I still love him a lot but I don't wanna get hurt again.There is another handsome rich guy asking me out but I don't like him. I wanna be wit my ex again But what does he want me again.Pls matured advice

Helo. I want to post your question to our facebook community page where you'll get more responses. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Sanchez01: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2015
winnieberry:
Stating the obvious, you've got to forget this one and forge. A guy who truly loves you would create time amidst his busy schedules to say "hi". He obviously wants to keep you close but with little or no intention of making something positive out of what you feel for him. He doesn't want a relationship with you. Kindly forget him and find happiness elsewhere smiley
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by pweetixandy: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Experience is the best teacher naaa,accept him. Then u'll learn from the experience. Thanks
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2015
But when we started dating last year we had sex twice,what I don't get is if he doesn't love me at all and he is a player which am begining to tink he is ,Why try to get back with me at all,why ask for nudies,he has already had his fun with me.Why not just go and let me be,Does it makes me look cheap that I had sex with him?How do I even trust guys again,how do I know who loves me or wanna sex me?How do I get over this?
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=Sweetmarriage post=29839477]

No don't post it on Facebook am ok with the advice here
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Sanchez01: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2015
winnieberry:
But when we started dating last year we had sex twice,what I don't get is if he doesn't love me at all and he is a player which am begining to tink he is ,Why try to get back with me at all,why ask for nudies,he has already had his fun with me.Why not just go and let me be,Does it makes me look cheap that I had sex with him?How do I even trust guys again,how do I know who loves me or wanna sex me?How do I get over this?
Trust me Dear, that's exactly where it began. He probably felt he had sex with you without hassles, hence, you must be cheap. A sane guy who truly loves you WILL NEVER ASK FOR NUDIES from you. This better explains his cold shoulders towards you. Forget him please, and don't make the mistake of sending any to him, lest your picture shows up on one website. Trust me, good guys will come around smiley
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Equado(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2015
winnieberry:
brk up d relationship asap...you dnt need an ifa priest 2 tell you,he's a player....as 4 not trusting guys again....know this,the fact there's a fake of any product...there's an original smwer,when you see it,you'll knw...
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by mrkay101(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2015
same old bullshit but these ladies would never learn... a guy treats u like shit but u still love him and want to be with him.

mean while there's someone out there who wud love the hell out of u.. I mean come on why do ladies do this to themselves.

my advice... its obvious he just want to chop and clean mouth. that time u guys lost contact why didn't he try to get u on Facebook or something..obviously he's playing u and really doesn't care abt u..

don't take him serious as u use to. treat him the same way and try and get over him b4 u get too hurt.

#cheers
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2015
Delete that guy from your life... undecided
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Obviously,he doesnt deserves you
So,do the needful
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=29839682]
Thanks for your advice,But I loved him and had sex in d heat of the moment,If I hadn't sex with him in the first place without hassles,Would the relationship had worked out at all?Does it really make me cheap?
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Kolade354(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
No comment until am through with shokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........ahahaahaaaaa shokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Sanchez01: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=winnieberry post=29840280][/quote]
Maybe, maybe not. Some guys would claim they love more when sex is involved while some will disappear the moment they have their way. Sex is not the problem here. It's clear he never wanted you from the outset. He never wanted something serious, that explains the requests for your nudies and the break in communication. Just gather bits and pieces of you and move on. BTW, I sent you a PM, check your mail smiley
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=mrkay101 post=29839853]. Thanks Mrkay ,tanks a lot I love him but don't trust him which is why I ask you guys for advice,and with your advice am gonna throw his ass to the curb,would not go back to him again at all ,am gonna delete him from my life ok,About what you said about ladies who love guys like that,Its a big stupid mistake,when there are guys who love you,No one is above mistakes,We learn from our mistakes and bad experiences.But I met other guys who wanna date me but I don't love them,should I get get into a relationship with smone who I don't love?I don't think so But hopefully am gonna find someone who I love and who love me too abi wink[quote author=mrkay101 post=29839853]. Thanks Mrkay ,tanks a lot I love him but don't trust him which is why I ask you guys for advice,and with your advice am gonna throw his ass to the curb,would not go back to him again at all ,am gonna delete him from my life ok,About what you said about ladies who love guys like that,Its a big stupid mistake,when there are guys who love you,No one is above mistakes,We learn from our mistakes and bad experiences.But I meet other guys who wanna date me but I don't love them,should I get get into a relationship with smone who I don't love?I don't think so But hopefully am gonna find someone who I love and who love me too abi?Thanks for all your advice,Am not gonna go back to him,am just gonna stay single for a while and pray I meet a guy who I love and who loves me too Amen
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=pweetixandy post=29839568]Hell no experience with you guys has already told me he doesn't want me for a serious relationship,I take advice seriously so am not going back to him.Am just gonna learn from this and move on with my life.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by winnieberry(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks a lot you guys really lifted my spirits and gave hope this morning.Am a nice girl don't know why this happened to me.Maybe am too quiet,People say maybe guys will use that to take advantage of me.But thanks a lot for the advice Learnt a lot from the experience Love you guys

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nutase: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Shebi na me u come use open thread ba. Its over. Nobody wants an introvert back tongue
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by mrkay101(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=winnieberry post=29840595][/quote]

ok.. I understand hw u feel.. loving someone dat doesn't love u back..

ur a pretty lady and deserves someone who would make u happy. good luck in ur search for happiness

#cheers
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by pweetixandy: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=winnieberry post=29840725][/quote]clap for urslf!
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kolade354:
No comment until am through with shokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........ahahaahaaaaa shokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Go and sleep joor
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Kolade354(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Go and sleep joor
I dont like to insult people but anytime you quote me without asking for permission you will Blame yourself for quoting me that day..........Peace.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=winnieberry post=29840280][/quote]
u love him but he doesn't love you, that fact is clear. you are finding it difficult to let him go because you've had s3x with him. But if you really don't want to be used,it's better you forget that guy and stay away from any relationship for now.
i know how you feel sis, but sometimes in life we don't get what we want and that's because they might not be what we should have or it's not the right time.

Forget him and move on
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kolade354:
I dont like to insult people but anytime you quote me without asking for permission you will Blame yourself for quoting me that day..........Peace.
Gosh!!!nl is really full of kids.
did i hear u say ask permission before i quote. i laff in french
well last time i check there is no such botton. So......

Go and sleep.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Kolade354(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Gosh!!!nl is really full of kids.
did i hear u say ask permission before i quote. i laff in french
well last time i check there is no such botton. So......

Go and sleep.
you are a Vo*yeur.............All you thirsty gurlz-Phumakim.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kolade354:
you are a Vo*yeur.............All you thirsty gurlz-Phumakim.
what's this one saying?
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Kolade354(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20:

what's this one saying?
you wont understand when you are daft enough to comprehend what i mean. Oponu omo.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Backr by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kolade354:
you wont understand when you are daft enough to comprehend what i mean. Oponu omo.
like seriously? is that all u've gat? come on bring it on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Any Women Died For Love ? / See Why Men Love Bigger Boobs & Butties (video) / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Are Not Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.